Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Breed characteristics and traits (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Help!!!! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=78935)

Kegansmom October 9th, 2011 03:33 PM

Help!!!!

3 Attachment(s)
Hello all,
I am new to this site and just thought maybe some of you can help me. I got a puppy and when i brought him home he was very sick near death in fact. I spent many months nursing him back to health he is perfectly healthy now but i still have one problem.... I have no clue what breed he is and I was hoping maybe someone could help me out I will attach a pic. Keep in mind his personality is very much blue heeler and collie as he tries to heard us around the house and his howl is very much like a hound but as you will see his coloring is like neither. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated and thank you in advance :)

P.S
Sorry there not the best pics!

pbpatti October 9th, 2011 05:02 PM

He looks like he is a big spoiled furball, does it matter what breed/s he is. What a lucky hooman to have such a cutie pie. He knew that you would love him and take care of him, he found the right home. patti

Marty11 October 9th, 2011 05:43 PM

Greyhound/Collie is what I see. Very cute. :thumbs up

Kegansmom October 9th, 2011 07:28 PM

Thank you :) He is extremely spoiled I love him to death and it really doesnt matter what breed he is just something i would like to know for reference.

growler~GateKeeper October 9th, 2011 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=Marty11;1026358]Greyhound/Collie is what I see. Very cute. :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

Agreed :) and he's adorable :lovestruck: so glad to hear he is healthy again!

Melinda October 10th, 2011 06:16 AM

husky, lab and boxer?

hazelrunpack October 10th, 2011 09:09 AM

Kegan is a doll! :flirt: And so lucky to have found you! He looks so happy in that first shot!! :lovestruck:

Not sure if I'm seeing greyhound or collie, but he looks enough like collie that I'd be very careful with ivermectin products if you need heartworm protection. :o

Kegansmom October 10th, 2011 10:44 AM

Thank you all very much :) He is my big baby <3 My vet thinks he has collie but not sure what else I dont really care just thought i would take a shot and see what others think :) I can add more pictures if anyone wants just let me know and again thank you for all your help :) and I am the lucky one he has changed my life I never thought i would love an animal so much but he is more then an animal he is just like my child i couldnt imagine life without him

Winston October 10th, 2011 11:07 AM

Kegansmom he is stunning! I understand what your saying about your child....I would love to see a picture of him standing? just to see what the rest of him looks like. I see collie too but his markings are unique too! :thumbs up

Kegansmom October 10th, 2011 01:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Heres a picture of him standing i will put up a few some may not be very good he doesnt like to stand still lol

Bina October 10th, 2011 10:11 PM

The brindle colour and black muzzle look like Boxer or Greyhound, and the rest along with his herding behaviour seems like Collie.
Very cute, enjoy !!