Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) a cat - listings (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Blue (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=72676)

14+kitties September 20th, 2010 03:08 PM

Blue

2 Attachment(s)
This boy is in very bad need of a new home. He currently lives with a gentleman whose eyesight is failing fast and who is talking about moving back to the States. He has told me that he is afraid seeing as he can't see Blue will get sick and he won't notice.
Blue has mats that are just out of this world they are so bad. :( Supposedly when the gentleman and his daughter tried to cut them or brush them out he would bite them badly. I say supposedly because kr and I worked on shaving him a bit this afternoon and he never tried to bite once. We gave him a rest after a while but I will be working on shaving more over the course of the next day or so. Yes, I have him at my home. :rolleyes: I figured he would cooperate better in a strange place than he would in a place he is familiar with. I am hoping to do somewhat of a lion cut on him but that will depend on how he cooperates when it is just me shaving. :fingerscr
Blue is 6 or 7 years old, neutered, a kibble eater :frustrated: and approx. 18 to 20 pounds. One very very big boy!!! :cloud9: If you are interested in giving this boy the home he deserves please pm me.

Frenchy September 20th, 2010 03:17 PM

oh he is beautiful 14+ ! Let's hope he gets adopted soon :pray:

thank you for taking one more cat , one more time !! :grouphug:

14+kitties September 20th, 2010 03:21 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;952865]oh he is beautiful 14+ ! Let's hope he gets adopted soon :pray:

thank you for taking one more cat , one more time !! :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Aww hon, I wish he was going to stay here till he got adopted. But I am full to the top and with Benni being sick......... :(
I told the gentleman I would bring him here to try to shave him and after that would check on him once a week to make sure he is brushed and in good health and would do my best to find him a new home. At this point that is all I can do.
kr has a friend who has been looking for an older cat. We are hoping once she sees pics of this precious boy she will fall in love. :pray:

Frenchy September 20th, 2010 03:23 PM

oh well , I'm relieved that you didn't keep him !!! I know how full the house AND the catuary already are ! :cat:

:fingerscr that KR's friend falls in love with this kitty :goodvibes:

Jim Hall September 20th, 2010 03:57 PM

holy cow he looks just like amanda

Love4himies September 20th, 2010 04:04 PM

Awwww, who could not fall in love with that face :cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9:

hazelrunpack September 20th, 2010 06:40 PM

[QUOTE=Jim Hall;952871]holy cow he looks just like amanda[/QUOTE]
I was just going to say the same thing, Jim!

He is a handsome boy! I hope a good home turns up for him soon! :goodvibes:

krdahmer September 20th, 2010 06:41 PM

DONE and DONE:thumbs up

14+kitties September 20th, 2010 06:52 PM

[QUOTE=krdahmer;952957]DONE and DONE:thumbs up[/QUOTE]

Hey hon, in case you missed it on the phone...... I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grouphug::grouphug:

krdahmer September 20th, 2010 11:14 PM

I love you too mf! :grouphug::goodvibes: