Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pets that have passed away - Rainbow bridge (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Gryphon (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=87860)

Dee-O-Gee November 25th, 2017 12:43 PM

Gryphon

1 Attachment(s)
A week ago today and my heart still aches. :cry:

hazelrunpack November 25th, 2017 04:21 PM

:2huggers: So sorry, DOG. He was such a character! You couldn't help but miss him. My heart aches with yours. :cry:

Rest easy, Big Boy. You're in good company. I hope you join up with Bailey and the Pack. Maybe while you're waiting at the Bridge you and the Pack can teach each other to swim! :cloud9:

:candle: Gryphon

How is Mollie doing? Still sad? Did she enjoy her trip to Canadian Tire?

Winston November 25th, 2017 05:06 PM

RIP sweet Gryphon!

I hope your running free with all of those that passed on before you . You have your wings now...Rip my friend till we all meet again :thumbs up
Dee O gee thinking of you :angel2::rip:

Dee-O-Gee November 25th, 2017 08:30 PM

Thanks Hazel! It's been a tough week and not the same without him. They really tear at the heart and leave such a void. :cry:

Dee-O-Gee November 25th, 2017 08:35 PM

[QUOTE=Winston;1077773]RIP sweet Gryphon!

I hope your running free with all of those that passed on before you . You have your wings now...Rip my friend till we all meet again :thumbs up
Dee O gee thinking of you :angel2::rip:[/QUOTE]

Thank you Winston. I remember coming onto Pets.ca when we lost our Bailey in 2009 and being so concerned about Gryphon losing his companion and best friend. Now here I am with a broken heart losing my little shadow and companion. :cry:

Reg November 25th, 2017 08:39 PM

Sorry to hear about the loss of Gryphon, :candle: We want to pass on our condolences. We know how much of a void the loss of a fur buddy can cause.
:angel:

Dee-O-Gee November 25th, 2017 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1077771]:2huggers:

How is Mollie doing? Still sad? Did she enjoy her trip to Canadian Tire?[/QUOTE]

Mollie is doing okay and thanks for asking Hazel. She still seems a little out of sorts and sad. When she gets to go in the car, it perks her up quite a bit though. Canadian Tire was a good time. :thumbs up The store was pretty busy and all the little kids loved petting her and she enjoyed the attention. Especially the treats from the cashier! :) We'll do another adventure tomorrow if the rain holds off. :fingerscr

hazelrunpack November 26th, 2017 02:02 PM

Aw, that sounds like a lovely distraction for her! Hope the rain holds off so she can get out again today!

Dee-O-Gee November 26th, 2017 03:06 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1077783]Aw, that sounds like a lovely distraction for her! Hope the rain holds off so she can get out again today![/QUOTE]

The rain did hold out and we did our usual 1.5 mile walk (3276 steps). Still very clingy though. When I sit down, she sits right beside me and snuggles/rests her head on my leg. She's never been a snugly dog but all I can do is try to keep her distracted and give her plenty of pets with tons of love. :(

Dee-O-Gee November 26th, 2017 03:08 PM

[QUOTE=Reg;1077776]Sorry to hear about the loss of Gryphon, :candle: We want to pass on our condolences. We know how much of a void the loss of a fur buddy can cause.
:angel:[/QUOTE]

Thank you Reg. They truly do leave such a void. :(

Barkingdog November 26th, 2017 04:14 PM

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Gryphon yes our 4 legged friends do leave a void in out heart but also their :pawprint: in our hearts
:rip: Gryphon . That was very touching what you wrote about your dear friend . :cry:

Dee-O-Gee December 6th, 2017 10:51 PM

[QUOTE=Barkingdog;1077786]I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Gryphon yes our 4 legged friends do leave a void in out heart but also their :pawprint: in our hearts
:rip: Gryphon . That was very touching what you wrote about your dear friend . :cry:[/QUOTE]

Thank you Barkingdog. It's been over 2 weeks and not a day goes by where I don't think of him. Also glancing over at his sleeping spot and visualizing him sleeping there. :(

Barkingdog December 7th, 2017 04:59 PM

[QUOTE=Dee-O-Gee;1077856]Thank you Barkingdog. It's been over 2 weeks and not a day goes by where I don't think of him. Also glancing over at his sleeping spot and visualizing him sleeping there. :([/QUOTE]

:2huggers:

marko December 8th, 2017 10:05 AM

I'm so sorrY Dee-O-Gee
Please accept my deepest condolences.

:rip:sweet Gryphon :candle:

Dee-O-Gee December 14th, 2017 10:52 PM

[QUOTE=marko;1077868]I'm so sorrY Dee-O-Gee
Please accept my deepest condolences.

:rip:sweet Gryphon :candle:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Marko. We all miss him dearly. :(