Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Do 'ya think they were hungry? (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=52895)

14+kitties June 3rd, 2008 05:49 PM

Do 'ya think they were hungry?

1 Attachment(s)
Just couldn't resist this one. They must have been playing extra hard today 'cause they couldn't wait for me to get the food down!

Magicwildwolf69 June 3rd, 2008 05:53 PM

:lovestruck: :cloud9: Such pretty cats i wish i could have so many warm bodies! Mine won't even share bowls only one can eat at a time though stormy will jump on eclipse till he gives up and moves so she can eat even if she was just there to eat before him :rolleyes:

14+kitties June 3rd, 2008 05:59 PM

These are some of my babies in the catuary. They are not being adopted. They are all just turned a year old or are close to it. They are a pretty shy bunch as Winston can testify to. I am mom but they run from other people.

Magicwildwolf69 June 3rd, 2008 06:04 PM

I know all about shy. Poor bf trys to bond with stormy but she wants nothing to do with him. If he is home she hides or sticks to my side like glue or eclipse (she is always with him we call them the couple i have some pics of that too i'll share when i find them) she will hide if she hears him move come into the bedroom she'll hide under the bed so on so on sigh :yell:

Winston June 3rd, 2008 06:40 PM

Ahh they look so hungry!! God they must have played hard..They are all so beautiful!! I can testify to that! They ran a bit from me but I had a few butt and head scratches with a couple of them....Your doing a wonderful thing for these guys!

Cindy

wdawson June 3rd, 2008 07:11 PM

holy kitties:laughing:....look at em all:laughing:

angeldogs June 3rd, 2008 07:57 PM

And one poor critter left out no room left.

14+kitties June 3rd, 2008 08:07 PM

[QUOTE=Winston;601296]Ahh they look so hungry!! God they must have played hard..They are all so beautiful!! I can testify to that! They ran a bit from me but I had a few butt and head scratches with a couple of them....Your doing a wonderful thing for these guys!

Cindy[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="red"]Yep, you did! I just wish a few more would have cooperated. They are such snuggle bums with me. And thanks for that comment but like I say, they do more for me than I can do for them. Unconditionally![/COLOR]

[QUOTE=wdawson;601312]holy kitties:laughing:....look at em all:laughing:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=angeldogs;601335]And one poor critter left out no room left.
[/QUOTE]

There's still more wdawson. :D
Don't worry angeldogs, there were two more plates going down for the others you didn't see and the one in the pic with no food. They all get their share. Sometimes too much. A few of them need to start exercising. :D

ancientgirl June 3rd, 2008 08:39 PM

Yes, I'd say they were hungry. You can't even see the plate. :laughing: But thanks to you, they have yummy food and a warm home.:D

angeldogs June 3rd, 2008 09:05 PM

Was being a smart @ss.you see all the kitties eating and the head of the one looking on.where's mine:D

14+kitties June 3rd, 2008 09:10 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;601397]Was being a smart @ss.you see all the kitties eating and the head of the one looking on.where's mine:D[/QUOTE]

'S alright angeldogs! I was being one back. Just harder to recognize my smart@ssedness. :D

Frenchy June 3rd, 2008 09:12 PM

They all eat from the same plates and no fighting ?? :confused:

Good kitties !!! :thumbs up

angeldogs June 3rd, 2008 09:13 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;601401]'S alright angeldogs! I was being one back. Just harder to recognize my smart@ssedness. :D[/QUOTE]

The exercising part gave you away.need to get a kitty treadmill for those ones.you can dangle a mouse toy or cat nip to keep them motivated.

14+kitties June 3rd, 2008 09:47 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;601403]They all eat from the same plates and no fighting ?? :confused:

Good kitties !!! :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=angeldogs;601404]The exercising part gave you away.need to get a kitty treadmill for those ones.you can dangle a mouse toy or cat nip to keep them motivated.[/QUOTE]

Frenchy - absolutely no fighting over food. Never has been. I have been very lucky that way. The only time there is fighting is when I give them........... cat nip! So I limit giving it to them until I can be in the catuary with them. I can make sure there isn't any nip hogs then. :rolleyes:

Angeldogs - these kitties have toys dangling all over their shed - inside and out. They have more toys than a lot of kids do. And they love to chase each other around. They should all be slim and trim. I just have a couple who are food hogs. One in particular I have to watch as she has a bum leg and it won't handle much more weight. :sad: Maybe I should take my treadmill over for them. I sure don't get a chance lately to use it.

angeldogs June 3rd, 2008 10:06 PM

When i get working again i would like to get a treadmill for me and Jag.some just seem to be food hogs,Jag is a food hound and will put anything in his mouth.

hazelrunpack June 3rd, 2008 10:13 PM

:cloud9: Ahhhhhhh....kitty heaven.... :D So many pretty kitties! I dare ya to get a picture with [I]all [/I]of them in it, Geri! :laughing:

14+kitties June 3rd, 2008 10:29 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;601449]:cloud9: Ahhhhhhh....kitty heaven.... :D So many pretty kitties! I dare ya to get a picture with [I]all [/I]of them in it, Geri! :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Hazel - I would have to tie them all up and hold them still for 5 seconds. Can't be done!! No way! That would be abuse!:rolleyes: However, I shall try!!

hazelrunpack June 3rd, 2008 10:38 PM

Good luck! :laughing: I just finally started getting the Pack to sit still long enough to get all 8 in one shot--can't imagine how you'd do it with 14+ kitties! :crazy: But I'm looking forward to seeing your attempts! If you can get it, maybe you'll be able to get in the Guiness Book of World Records for most cats captured in a photograph without use of PhotoShop! :thumbs up :o

14+kitties June 3rd, 2008 10:45 PM

Now that would be interesting but I think I would need more cats! I remember not long ago seeing a picture that had somewhere around 200 cats. I am NOT going there!! :D

hazelrunpack June 3rd, 2008 10:46 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;601469]Now that would be interesting but I think I would need more cats! I remember not long ago seeing a picture that had somewhere around 200 cats. I am NOT going there!! :D[/QUOTE]

:laugh: I hear ya! :D I think we're at our limit here, too...with considerably less than 14, I might add! :crazy:

growler~GateKeeper June 4th, 2008 01:17 AM

Great dinnertime shot Geri :thumbs up I like how they seem to stay 3 to a plate making sure enough for everyone :cat:

Love4himies June 4th, 2008 06:16 AM

Oh it is my dream place. Soo many kitties to love :cloud9::lovestruck:. You are an :angel: 14+!

14+kitties June 4th, 2008 08:48 AM

Thanks L4H. They pay me back 100x for any little thing I do for them. They are my :angel:s.

rainbow June 9th, 2008 01:39 AM

awwww,.....kitty harmony :cloud9: ....what a beautiful pic. :lovestruck:

JanM June 9th, 2008 09:14 AM

Ever neat - all those kitties eating together... wow! They sure look good too... but I don't, for a minute, believe they were really really hungry :D