Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   January 2008 Challenge - Pets making resolutions - Something new (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=47747)

rainbow December 23rd, 2007 03:21 AM

I just thought since next week is going to be so busy for everyone perhaps we should start thinking now.

Does everyone have snow now for "Pets in Snow" pics?

I just remembered that members down south won't have any snow. :o

We could do "Happy New Year" theme but what else can that cove except pets in party hats?

How about "Cuddling Pets"?

More suggestions please

Pets making resolutions

Pets "helping" with chores.

Pets and friends - could be human or furry.

Cuddling seems like a good Feb/Valentines challenge so we should wait.

You're right....cuddling is more for February.

But "Pets Making Resolutions" sounds good. That could include our darling fuzzbutts misbehaving and trying to convince us that "they'll never do it again". :laughing:

[QUOTE=rainbow;518806]You're right....cuddling is more for February.
But "Pets Making Resolutions" sounds good. That could include our darling fuzzbutts misbehaving and trying to convince us that "they'll never do it again". [/QUOTE]

i like that :thumbs up....with a 5mth jack.......this should be easy:laughing:

[QUOTE=rainbow;518806]
But "Pets Making Resolutions" sounds good. That could include our darling fuzzbutts misbehaving and trying to convince us that "they'll never do it again". [/QUOTE]

Or eating something healthy and exercising :thumbs up or "shovelling" snow for those who have that "commodity" looks like it's melting and raining away here :sad: after all the mess with the snow, now we're not going to have a white Christmas tomorrow

Oh yeah, eating healthy and exercising are good resolutions and would fit right in with the theme too. :thumbs up

Yup, just don't forget them on January 5th :laughing: :laughing:

[QUOTE=SARAH;518923] looks like it's melting and raining away here :sad: after all the mess with the snow, now we're not going to have a white Christmas tomorrow [/QUOTE]

Sure we will, it's supposed to start flurrying tonight and continue on until Tuesday!

Phew, what a relief

but then it can all melt! ALL of it !!!

New Year... new beginnings.

Something new.

New trick, new pet outfits, outings to new places, or new friends.

:D

Hmm, I did all that October 5th 2006 ... moving to Canada from Norway/France

How about pets making resolutions - something new

That gives loads of leeway..:2cents:

(Posts were merged by admin)

breeze December 26th, 2007 04:05 PM

can someone tell me how to take a picture of a resolutions - something new

examples would be nice on this one....

wdawson December 26th, 2007 05:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
example.....don't eat the cuz feet for the rest of the year:laughing:

marko December 27th, 2007 09:06 AM

The theme is still totally open...but my thought was that it could encompass both main suggestions from this thread.

The resolution aspect
-Or eating something healthy and exercising
-or "shovelling" snow
-That could include our darling fuzzbutts misbehaving and trying to convince us that "they'll never do it again

and/or the new aspect

-New trick, new pet outfits, outings to new places, or new friends.

Smiley14 December 27th, 2007 06:14 PM

Oh, great idea! Now I have to try to think of something to do! :laughing:

Smiley14 December 28th, 2007 02:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Petey and Belle make known their resolution threats. :D

TeriM December 31st, 2007 02:38 AM

So I think pets making resolutions is the final decision?

Smiley, that pic is absolutely hilarious :laughing::laughing::laughing:.

Smiley14 December 31st, 2007 03:19 AM

[QUOTE=TeriM;522353]

Smiley, that pic is absolutely hilarious :laughing::laughing::laughing:.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Teri!!! I've been waiting for someone to notice it, LOL! :) I realized after posting it though that I got ahead of myself and posted it before it was even Jan! Oops! :o :laughing:

marko January 1st, 2008 11:23 AM

Pets making resolutions - Something new

So instead of starting a new thread, I just retitled this one and merged some of the posts. So I'll assume we are all okay with Pets making resolutions - Something new!

hazelrunpack January 1st, 2008 11:31 AM

Petey and Belle are so cute in their hats, though, Smiley! I can't believe they don't like them! :laughing:

Frenchy January 1st, 2008 12:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Nelly's new year resolutions for 2008 : relax and enjoy being a dog (which she started in 2007 but is getting better and better at it) , and to forget about her past as a puppy mill dog.

Winston January 1st, 2008 12:37 PM

Frenchy! Gotta tell ya from that face she certainly has forgotten....she says it all with those eyes!

Cindy

Frenchy January 1st, 2008 12:41 PM

She does love her couch :laughing: she's only still gets scared of things sometimes ... like if I carry boxes or big items in my arms , she rans away , nut other than that , she seems pretty comfy here :p she has even started to "talk" the past few days and told me to get up from bed to let her out this morning !

wdawson January 1st, 2008 12:47 PM

:cloud9: comfy nelly

jiorji January 1st, 2008 01:36 PM

resolutions

we WON'T jump up on the table
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture580.jpg[/IMG]

Twiggy's resolution: "I'll finally figure out where this water comes from and where it goes. The MYSTERY!!":eek:
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture530.jpg[/IMG]

Peanut's resolution: "i will put away my clothes and keep my room clean":rolleyes:
[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture547.jpg[/IMG]

:laughing::laughing:

Winston January 1st, 2008 01:38 PM

Frenchy! Is there anything happening with Nelly's case? I am sure there is no rush but just wondered?

Cindy

SARAH January 1st, 2008 01:53 PM

I think Nelly is a Frenchy-dog, for good!

SARAH January 1st, 2008 02:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
We promise not to bring so much snow into the house again mommy! Honest! [SIZE="1"]But you have to let us in faster next time![/SIZE]

growler~GateKeeper January 1st, 2008 02:53 PM

[B]Jiorji[/B] - Purrrfect :highfive: :laughing:

[B]Frenchy[/B] - Nelly has got it made @ your house :cloud9:

[B]Smiley[/B] - I love how Belle's looking up @ Petey to see what he's doing w/his hat :flirt:

[B]Sarah[/B] - Love Sheba's fave in that pic so expressive :lovestruck:

[B]Wayne[/B] - Maggie's got a mouthful there & lovin' it :D

Frenchy January 1st, 2008 03:22 PM

[QUOTE=Winston;523178]Frenchy! Is there anything happening with Nelly's case? I am sure there is no rush but just wondered?

Cindy[/QUOTE]

Last I heard , next February , but they keep changing it so I'm not holding my breath. :shrug:

[QUOTE=SARAH;523193]I think Nelly is a Frenchy-dog, for good![/QUOTE]

For sure ! I had my doubts , got very discourage twice , it was pretty hard sometimes , and wanted to put her in another foster family , but I'm so glad I kept her ! She still has separation anxiety , might be like that all her life. But that's ok. She's not perfect , neither am I :D

Frenchy January 1st, 2008 03:23 PM

[QUOTE=jiorji;523177]
Peanut's resolution: "i will put away my clothes and keep my room clean":rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]
Real nice Jiorji , putting the blame on poor Peanut :D
[QUOTE=SARAH;523197]We promise not to bring so much snow into the house again mommy! [/QUOTE]

Sheba :lovestruck:

jiorji January 1st, 2008 03:28 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;523249]Real nice Jiorji , putting the blame on poor Peanut :D

[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing:

:o

SARAH January 1st, 2008 04:39 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;523249]
Sheba :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

She is cute in that picture :angel: but less so when she jumped up on the one couch in the house I want to keep free of dog hair so I can sit on it without looking like I slept with the dogs!! :frustrated:

breeze January 1st, 2008 05:39 PM

so this is what you mean by a new years resilutions.....
[SIZE="1"]must think of an idea think think think[/SIZE]

great resilution guys :thumbs up

SARAH January 1st, 2008 06:22 PM

[QUOTE=SARAH;523197]We promise not to bring so much snow into the house again mommy! Honest! [SIZE="1"]But you have to let us in faster next time![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Actually, resolutions forgotten already ... the next time, they brought in more!!

rainbow January 3rd, 2008 01:08 AM

[B]Smiley,[/B] that pic of Petey and Belle is too funny. :laughing:

[B]Frenchy,[/B] Nelly just looks sssso comfy. :cloud9: She and Chase would make great bedmates. :D

[B]Jiorji,[/B] good luck with Peanut and Twigggy's resolutions. :D

[B]Sarah,[/B] I love the pic of Sheba. :lovestruck:

"Wilbur Lover" January 4th, 2008 05:19 PM

I've never seen snow!

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b57/Holyrowly/PC130005.jpg[/IMG]

roccoisus January 5th, 2008 06:23 PM

to cute

oh my so cute all of the pictures Wilbur lover the puppy is so cute :lovestruck:

rainbow January 5th, 2008 07:16 PM

Wilbur = CUTENESS OVERLOAD :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper January 6th, 2008 01:07 AM

Wilbur lover - wilbur is so cuuuuuuuutttttteeeeeeeee :lovestruck:

Has he gotten to see some snow yet?