Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Dog health - Ask members * If your pet is vomiting-bleeding-diarrhea etc. Vet time! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Back to the vet again :( (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=64138)

Rottielover July 15th, 2009 08:56 PM

Back to the vet again :(

Poor Tigger, tomorrow first thing in the morning I have to rush him to the vet. Looks like he is blocking again.
I have an issue, this is the 3rd time, each time he is ok for 6 months, then blocks again. I tried the vet food they give, both kinds, all we got was major sickness, vomiting, and the runs. I put him on uretic, he is fine for 6 months then downhill again.
Is there some other food I can try :(. Right now he did not eat, which for him I know is a major sign.

sugarcatmom July 15th, 2009 09:04 PM

[QUOTE=Rottielover;801386]
Is there some other food I can try :([/QUOTE]

Yup, wet food. Grain-free, such as Wellness, Innova Evo, Nature's Variety Instinct, By Nature Organics, Ziwipeak,..... Completely eliminate all dry food from Tigger's diet or this is going to keep happening. If he is really blocked, I have to say that he should be going to the emergency room [U]tonight[/U].

Rottielover July 15th, 2009 09:07 PM

he still is eliminating a little bit, just often. I would love to take him tonight, I have no one here, Kayla is sleeping, no babysitter anywhere around me anymore :(

sugarcatmom July 16th, 2009 09:38 AM

How is Tigger today?

CearaQC July 16th, 2009 09:41 AM

Hope Tigger feels better soon!

BenMax July 16th, 2009 09:53 AM

BIG HUGGS :grouphug:. You have our support.:grouphug:

Love4himies July 16th, 2009 09:55 AM

:pray: for Tigger.

Please update us as soon as you can.

BenMax July 16th, 2009 10:18 AM

Sad news

RottieLover is presently grieving the loss of her beautiful baby. She asked me to advise you all as she cannot bring herself at this time to post. As we can all understand her feelings of loss, she may need a little time to absorb this as it was very unexpected.

Last night she rushed him to the emergency clinic. He was suffering great pain and it was suggested to let him rest.

To our dear friend RottieLover - find peace. My deepest condolences.

RIP little man.:rip: May you run pain free and know that your soul lives on to comfort our friend in her time of need.:grouphug:

diandpat July 16th, 2009 10:24 AM

That is just toooooooooooooo sad :cry:

Run free and whole at the Bridge sweet Tigger :angel2:

Love4himies July 16th, 2009 10:41 AM

I am so sorry, rottielover :cry: :grouphug: Please give Kayla an extra big hug for me.

:rip: Tigger :candle:

dogcatharmony July 16th, 2009 10:52 AM

Oh my goodness how incredibly sad:sad:

:grouphug:to Rottielover.

Run free Tigger

rainbow July 16th, 2009 01:58 PM

I read your post [B]RL[/B] :sad: ......I am so very sorry. :grouphug:

:rip: Sweet Tigger :candle: