Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   My Bandana Boys (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67657)

rainbow January 1st, 2010 07:43 PM

My Bandana Boys

2 Attachment(s)
[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Logan wants to say thank you very much to Winston and Sylvie for the xmas bandanas ....[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

rainbow January 1st, 2010 07:45 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]And, Chase says thank you both as well ....[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

rainbow January 1st, 2010 07:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]And, a couple of them together ....[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

luckypenny January 1st, 2010 07:58 PM

What a way to start the year...Chase and Logan pics :goodvibes: !!

They're such a handsome pair Rainbow. Logan's coat looks absolutely luscious :cloud9: and Chase looks like such a gentleman :lovestruck:.

I hope this means your new year's resolution is to post many, many more pics of the dashing duo :fingerscr :D.

rainbow January 1st, 2010 08:04 PM

LOL, Chase is far from being a gentleman .....he gets much too excited to remember his manners. :rolleyes:

And, good thing you can't see Logan's butt cuz he hates being brushed. :frustrated:

echoica January 1st, 2010 08:06 PM

great pics! so adorable...what a pair! :)

luckypenny January 1st, 2010 08:07 PM

The proof is in the pictures....they're both angels :angel: :D.

Unless you want to post more proving otherwise :rolleyes:.

rainbow January 1st, 2010 08:13 PM

They're just sucking it up for the camera. :rolleyes:

Believe me .....they are both very naughty at times. :o

hazelrunpack January 1st, 2010 08:23 PM

Such dapper gentlemen :flirt: So good to see them again, rainbow! We need to see more! :D

Macomom January 1st, 2010 09:14 PM

I second the motion, Hazel.
We need more pics, Rainbow!
I bet they have some great outdoor action shots waiting to be posted. :)

growler~GateKeeper January 1st, 2010 09:41 PM

:lovestruck: Handsome handsome boys :lovestruck: They look simply [I]maaahvalous dahling [/I];)

It would be a hoot to see Chase & Teri's Riley together they must be about the same height :D

Logans' got a wonderful coat on him :lovestruck:

[QUOTE=rainbow;867766]And, good thing you can't see Logan's butt cuz he hates being brushed. :frustrated:[/QUOTE]

Have dh hold a cookie/hotdog in his fist infront of Logans' nose let him lick/taste it but not allow him to eat it while you stand overtop of him keep him in place with your knees, hold his tail in one hand & brush his behind :dog: Or I could do it for you :D

krdahmer January 1st, 2010 10:21 PM

:lovestruck: :flirt: Oh what handsome boys!!! I think in that last one it almost looks like you made them laugh!!! Too cute!:cloud9:

rainbow January 2nd, 2010 02:57 AM

Thanks everyone ....as bratty as they can be I still love them. :cloud9:

[QUOTE=growler;867835]
It would be a hoot to see Chase & Teri's Riley together they must be about the same height :D

[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Yep, and I think they're both just as goofy. :crazy:[/COLOR][/B]

Have dh hold a cookie/hotdog in his fist infront of Logans' nose let him lick/taste it but not allow him to eat it while you stand overtop of him keep him in place with your knees, hold his tail in one hand & brush his behind :dog: Or I could do it for you :D[/QUOTE]

I have got hubby to hold Logans front end but Logan still will not co-operate. :o He kicks and bucks like a jackass and I can only manage to do it quickly. :frustrated:

Frenchy January 2nd, 2010 11:49 AM

awww finally the boys !

Logan looks like a bog stuffie :cloud9: looks very cuddable :cloud9: and Chase does look like an :angel: :lovestruck:

they look smashing with their bandanas ! :thumbs up

Winston January 2nd, 2010 11:50 AM

Awe Rainbow! You brought a BIG smile to my face today!! The boys are soooo cute! Thank you for posting these!

They look like Angels! :thumbs up

Candy317 January 2nd, 2010 12:06 PM

they look dashing!

angeldogs January 2nd, 2010 04:30 PM

The bandana's make the boy's even more handsome then they all ready are.:cloud9::lovestruck:

hazelrunpack January 2nd, 2010 09:00 PM

I keep coming back to look at your boys' smiles, rainbow :flirt:

rainbow January 3rd, 2010 01:18 AM

[QUOTE=Winston;868235]Awe Rainbow! You brought a BIG smile to my face today!! The boys are soooo cute! Thank you for posting these!

They look like Angels! :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

And, thank you again for the bandanas :2huggers: The boys really do feel special when they have them on ......I'm going to have to get them some everyday ones to wear. :D

growler~GateKeeper January 3rd, 2010 01:20 AM

[QUOTE=rainbow;868159]He kicks and bucks like a jackass and I can only manage to do it quickly. :frustrated:[/QUOTE]

:laughing: what a goof :dog:

rainbow January 3rd, 2010 01:21 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;868498]I keep coming back to look at your boys' smiles, rainbow :flirt:[/QUOTE]

LOL, I was hoping their smiles would take away from Chase's floppy legged sit poses. :rolleyes:

rainbow January 3rd, 2010 01:25 AM

[QUOTE=growler;868645]:laughing: what a goof :dog:[/QUOTE]

A goof alright :rolleyes: :frustrated: ....I thought one of my last sibes was bad but Logan is something else. :o

Tundra_Queen January 3rd, 2010 08:02 AM

They are beautiful dogs!

Chris21711 January 3rd, 2010 06:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh my dog the Ol' Biddy finally posted a couple of pics.......

Hail to the Ol' Biddy [ATTACH]61099[/ATTACH]

You keep 'em for yourself, because they are so darn cute :lovestruck::lovestruck:

TeriM January 7th, 2010 02:41 AM

Yeah, finally some pics of your handsome fellas :cloud9:. They have such wonderful happy smiles and are simply stunning in their bandanas :lovestruck:.

and ...
I definately agree that Chase and Riley have the same goofy (yet handsome) look :laughing:.

rainbow January 7th, 2010 02:47 AM

[QUOTE=TeriM;870769]
I definately agree that Chase and Riley have the same goofy (yet handsome) look :laughing:.[/QUOTE]

He always manages to bring a smile to my face every day with his goofiness. :D

Do Riley's legs flop like that when he sits? :o

TeriM January 7th, 2010 02:57 AM

Nope, neither Lucy, Riley or Sam is a haunch sitter but one of our old family labs always sat on one haunch or another :shrug:. Riley is actually not really a fan of sitting, he prefers to lie down or stand. I think because they are so long bodied it is not a super comfy position :shrug:.

rainbow January 7th, 2010 03:04 AM

[QUOTE=TeriM;870777] I think because they are so long bodied it is not a super comfy position :shrug:.[/QUOTE]

I never thought of that and, come to think of it, Chase only sits when I ask him to. :D

I was thinking maybe it had to do with his TPLO operations on both legs but I guess not. :o

TeriM January 7th, 2010 03:08 AM

[QUOTE=rainbow;870781]I never thought of that and, come to think of it, Chase only sits when I ask him to. :D

I was thinking maybe it had to do with his TPLO operations on both legs but I guess not. :o[/QUOTE]

Same with Riley. When we do obedience exercises he has to work really hard to hold a long sit but is fine on a standing wait or down stay etc. In puppy class I had to bring a carpet because his paws would just slide out from him no matter how hard he tried :lovestruck:.

growler~GateKeeper January 13th, 2010 02:41 AM

[QUOTE=rainbow;870772]Do Riley's legs flop like that when he sits? :o[/QUOTE]

A neighbour from a few years back had a 2 year old English style yellow lab who was a haunch sitter, he had no joint issues :shrug: