Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Kailey & Rupert Sleep Together!!! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=59781)

Chaser January 10th, 2009 09:05 PM

Kailey & Rupert Sleep Together!!!

3 Attachment(s)
Five nights ago Rupert crawled into Kailey's bed and they've slept together every night since!!! :lovestruck: Well, at least they do until 3 in the morning when Rupert starts his nightly pawty; full of banging, thumping, knocking things over and dog knows what else...:frustrated:

1. Kailey & Rupert in bed :cloud9:
2. Another favourite spot to nap...doesn't look so comfy to me!
3. Kailey snoozing in her favourite chair with her most favourite ball in the whole world :D

Chase got a little left out of pictures this week....I will try to get some soon!

Frenchy January 10th, 2009 09:16 PM

What a lucky kitty Rupert is ! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack January 10th, 2009 09:17 PM

They are so cute together! Kailey has that "caught red-pawed" look on her face.

"Me, Mom? Sleep with a [I]cat?[/I] Never! This is my small black doggie friend, Rupert. :o"

Frenchy January 10th, 2009 09:25 PM

I just noticed how short Kailey's nails are ! :thumbs up That's with the peticure right ?

Wanna come by my house and do Nelly's , Chloe's and Bailey's ? :D

Chaser January 10th, 2009 09:35 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;729566]They are so cute together! Kailey has that "caught red-pawed" look on her face.

"Me, Mom? Sleep with a [I]cat?[/I] Never! This is my small black doggie friend, Rupert. :o"[/QUOTE]

LOL, EXACTLY! She's since given up trying to hide it though! :laughing:

Chaser January 10th, 2009 09:36 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;729576]I just noticed how short Kailey's nails are ! :thumbs up That's with the peticure right ?

[COLOR="Red"]Yep![/COLOR] :thumbs up

Wanna come by my house and do Nelly's , Chloe's and Bailey's ? :D[/QUOTE]

Uhhh.....I think I'll pass! I'd happily dognap them, but as for their nails? Forget it! :laughing:

Frenchy January 10th, 2009 09:44 PM

[QUOTE=Chase_Mom;729585] I'd happily dognap them,[/QUOTE]

ok let me think about it.

:laughing:

I still can't believe how fast Rupert has gotten use to his new family :thumbs up

hazelrunpack January 10th, 2009 09:51 PM

He really did fit in superfast! I wish Kailey could give the Pack lessons on tolerance. Sigh...I'd have that little stray kitty we found back here in a heartbeat... :o

Has Chase started to forgive Rupert for being around, yet? :D

14+kitties January 10th, 2009 11:12 PM

Love the second pic of Rupert! He is sleeping like that 'cause his pawty the night before was extra specially rambuncious! He needed to sleep it off. :D
I'm not surprised Rupert fit in so quickly. He did the same thing at Toonces with the doggies up there. Good Rupert!!:lovestruck:

bendyfoot January 10th, 2009 11:46 PM

Just a friendly reminder from the bendy family that if you ever decide you have one too many gorgeous german shepherds:lovestruck: at home, we would happily take her off your hands...:D:laughing: She is just too stinkin' cute with her kitty!

Chaser January 11th, 2009 01:11 AM

[QUOTE=bendyfoot;729671]Just a friendly reminder from the bendy family that if you ever decide you have one too many gorgeous german shepherds:lovestruck: at home, we would happily take her off your hands...:D:laughing: She is just too stinkin' cute with her kitty![/QUOTE]

Sorry but I think you're out of luck on that one - no dognapping allowed!!! :laughing: Kailey has amazed us with how far she's come, and I swear she has a new surprise for us every day that just makes us love her more and more :lovestruck: I mean how many GSDs cuddle with kitties? The woman in charge of her rescue is absolutely astounded by it.

You'll have to be content with pictures!

Chaser January 11th, 2009 01:12 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;729596]Has Chase started to forgive Rupert for being around, yet? :D[/QUOTE]

Not so much :o And now that the love of his life is hanging out with Rupert so much he's really not impressed. Poor boy....he's nice because he knows he has to be, but that's the extent of his tolerance.

rainbow January 11th, 2009 01:15 AM

You could not have adopted a better kitty than Rupert.....that is such a sweet pic of him with Kailey. :cloud9:

And, I love the one of Kailey snoozing with her red ball. :lovestruck:

TeriM January 11th, 2009 02:14 AM

I think I might just have to pass on the dogs and catnap Rupert instead :lovestruck:. Ok ... I'll take the dogs too :D. I love how they cuddle and that last pic of Kailey is very sweet :).

growler~GateKeeper January 11th, 2009 02:54 AM

Great first pic :thumbs up "Mom - he's laying on my foot again, make him stop touching me!" :laughing:

Great shot of Rupert on the chair, funny how many cats actually like the not-so-comfy spots and of course all the comfy ones too :D

The last pic is adorable, you can see how precious that ball is to her :cloud9:

Toonces January 11th, 2009 08:29 AM

Rupert and Kailey:lovestruck: he looks so good, love the chair pic he slept on those alot here too.

I know what you mean about his nightly romps, we go through that every nite here with his kids

chico2 January 11th, 2009 09:18 AM

Toonces,you must feel sooo good seeing Rupert has adjusted and taken over in such a short time,I just adore those pics,Kailey is an amazing pup:lovestruck:
I hope Chase will one day realize Rupert would love him too:fingerscr

bendyfoot January 11th, 2009 10:27 AM

[QUOTE=Chase_Mom;729699]Sorry but I think you're out of luck on that one - no dognapping allowed!!! :laughing: Kailey has amazed us with how far she's come, and I swear she has a new surprise for us every day that just makes us love her more and more :lovestruck: I mean how many GSDs cuddle with kitties? The woman in charge of her rescue is absolutely astounded by it.

You'll have to be content with pictures![/QUOTE]

Jaida kitty-cuddles too! :D I swear they're kindred spirits. Kailey looks just like her, only paler colour.:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:

Chaser January 11th, 2009 10:56 AM

[QUOTE=bendyfoot;729844]Jaida kitty-cuddles too! :D I swear they're kindred spirits. Kailey looks just like her, only paler colour.:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

Oh right the bathroom pics! I forgot about those....Jaida is such a sweetie I wouldn't mind dognapping her at all :lovestruck:

Chaser January 11th, 2009 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=Toonces;729810]I know what you mean about his nightly romps, we go through that every nite here with his kids[/QUOTE]

So you knew about them?!?! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I try my hardest to tire him out with lots of playtime before bed but it's like clockwork - 3 a.m. and he's zooming around finding trouble :wall:

hazelrunpack January 11th, 2009 11:11 AM

[QUOTE=Chase_Mom;729700]Not so much :o And now that the love of his life is hanging out with Rupert so much he's really not impressed. Poor boy....he's nice because he knows he has to be, but that's the extent of his tolerance.[/QUOTE]

:laughing: Oh, ya--those love triangles are just the worstest, y'know!? :o :laughing:

psw9368 January 11th, 2009 12:26 PM

To Chase Mom

In response to the quote you listed I actually posted this on a web site called 43things.com and if you don't mind I thought I would share the exact quote and author with you. Respectfully:

The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.

Charles de Gaulle

Toonces January 12th, 2009 07:33 AM

[QUOTE=Chase_Mom;729857]So you knew about them?!?! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I try my hardest to tire him out with lots of playtime before bed but it's like clockwork - 3 a.m. and he's zooming around finding trouble :wall:[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah but I thought I would let you find out yourself:laughing: same thing here with his kids but its 3:30 am Floyd insists on pouncing on my face and then licking me or sucking on my eyelids or ears

ancientgirl January 12th, 2009 09:57 AM

Wow, I can't believe how fast Rupert has acclimatized himself to your home and to your guys. Very cute!