Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Thank you - Heros big and small (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   hazelrunpack ~ seven thousand posts and still going strong! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=46827)

mummummum November 23rd, 2007 09:43 PM

hazelrunpack ~ seven thousand posts and still going strong!

You've given us more crazy snorts, gut-busting guffaws and hilarious hoots than I can count. But, you've also given us solid knowledge based on your years of experience and just as importantly, your compassion and support. Thank you hazel (all the hazel's and those two that like to face off!) and I, for one, look forward to the next seven thousand posts!

Frenchy November 23rd, 2007 09:46 PM

I already congratulated you (even if you ONLY have 7000 so far , I'm kind of disapointed :rolleyes:) :laughing:

Thank you Hazel for being you and being here ! :2huggers:

wdawson November 23rd, 2007 09:49 PM

:rolleyes:...think i was the first to congrat.....:laughing:.....congrats again:thumbs up

luckypenny November 23rd, 2007 09:51 PM

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Congratulations [B]Hazelrunpack[/B]![/COLOR][/SIZE] Thanks for the many laughs, support, stories, and wisdom. Always looking forward to more :grouphug: .

JanM November 23rd, 2007 09:57 PM

Congrats, HRP.... I especially love your pictures and captions - I never tire of seeing your pack!

hazelrunpack November 23rd, 2007 10:10 PM

Gee, thanks guys... :o

It's kinda embarrassing. When I first joined, I thought that I wasn't really a BB type person...I even mentioned it at the time. hubby had just joined a different bulletin board and had some words of wisdom:

"It can be addicting," hubby said.

"Nah," hazel said, "I really don't talk that much..."

"Mmmm-hmmmm," was hubby's tactfully noncommittal response. :D

Today the score is hazel 7000+, hubby 500+...yes...you read that right...[B]500[/B]+ :rolleyes:

sigh...I've been hearing about it since he discovered the spread at about my 3000th post :o

So please, [SIZE="4"][I]please[/I][/SIZE] don't tell hubby about this newest "milestone"! :p

breeze November 23rd, 2007 10:14 PM

where was I when you hit the 7,000 mark :sad:

you are always there for us and you always know the right thing to say not to metion the setters news letters that are always a pleasure to read.. so from Bree and myself

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="5"]Congratulations[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Frenchy November 23rd, 2007 10:17 PM

Let's start a poll , should Hazel celebrate by getting another setter ? :laughing:

Just kidding :p If she gets more , she won't have time to post anymore :yell: and we don't want that !

hazelrunpack November 23rd, 2007 10:37 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;505609]Let's start a poll , should Hazel celebrate by getting another setter ? :laughing:

Just kidding :p If she gets more , she won't have time to post anymore :yell: and we don't want that ![/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]I do so wish the size function would work on smileys, but it doesn't...so just picture this at size 7:[/SIZE]

:eek:

Eight is still enough. :o But thanks for the thought. :laughing:

[SIZE="1"]Actually, nine would likely put me over the edge...[/SIZE] :crazy:

growler~GateKeeper November 24th, 2007 12:44 AM

[SIZE="4"][I][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]C[COLOR="Magenta"]o[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]n[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]g[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkRed"]r[/COLOR][COLOR="Orange"]a[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]t[/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"]s[/COLOR] Hazel[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE] on your 7000 posts all full of laughs, great knowledge, wonderful support & of course gorgeous dogs :pawprint: - looking foward to many more :D

Lukka'sma November 24th, 2007 08:50 AM

[IMG]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u305/maloreca/0003gardenmosaic16jan.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Always insightful, enjoyable and entertaining. Hazel you delight me with your wit[/COLOR]

shredy November 25th, 2007 01:58 AM

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"]Yeah Hazel! Thanks for the great advice and great company! [/SIZE][/COLOR]

rainbow December 2nd, 2007 01:55 AM

Oooops....I'm a tad bit late here. :o

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]Congratulations Hazel !!![/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] ....you are a tremendous asset to this board. :thumbs up

I love your wit, your knowledge and your downright zaniness. :crazy: Also love reading your newsletter :thumbs up and always look forward to pics of the pack. :cloud9: And, give my congrats to Madame Hazel too. :D

meb999 December 3rd, 2007 03:27 PM

Holy CROW HAZEL!! I leave for a few months and YOU POST 7000!! They were all posts askin' where I had gone to, right?! :D

CONGRATS!! :highfive::thumbs up

SARAH December 3rd, 2007 04:11 PM

:grouphug: CONGRATULATIONS :party: love reading your posts :thumbs up

hazelrunpack December 3rd, 2007 05:44 PM

Oh, pshaw! :o Y'all are making us all blush! (And madame hazel doesn't blush easily :D)

[QUOTE=meb999;509380]Holy CROW HAZEL!! I leave for a few months and YOU POST 7000!! They were all posts askin' where I had gone to, right?! :D

CONGRATS!! :highfive::thumbs up[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]he he[/SIZE] Yeah, meb...who woulda thunk it, eh? :D I'm usually so shy and retiring... :o Not only 7000 posts, but 2 more dogs--we're up to an 8-Pack now. :crazy:

How've ya been? :D

marko December 5th, 2007 03:38 PM

Me too me too - :highfive::thumbs up:party::)

Thanks for being such a great member and helping others!
[SIZE="1"]
(Wow I'm late to the game - you're almost at 7200)[/SIZE] :)

hazelrunpack December 5th, 2007 05:28 PM

[QUOTE=marko;510373]
[SIZE="1"]
(Wow I'm late to the game - you're almost at 7200)[/SIZE] :)[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]:eek: Sssshhhhhhhhhh...remember, I'm shy and retiring and very very quiet! No way I could almost be to 7200! :laughing:[/SIZE]

Thanks, marko! :o

dmc123 December 5th, 2007 07:17 PM

congrats Hazel! That's a lot! :) keep 'em coming

Diane

hazelrunpack December 6th, 2007 12:16 AM

[QUOTE=dmc123;510445]congrats Hazel! That's a lot! :) keep 'em coming

Diane[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]it's an embarrassing amount :o :laughing: [/SIZE]

TeriM December 6th, 2007 12:47 AM

Wow, I'm late to this too :o but congrats Hazel :thumbs up. You are a great source of info, laughter and compassion on this board :).

kashtin's kin December 10th, 2007 03:26 PM

...nothing to brag about, but I think I may be the champ in tardiness-tsk-this time around :o. (Better late, than...) BIG CONGRATS on all your helpful/entertaining etc. contributions to the BB, 'HRP'....looking forward to the next 7000!! :thumbs up