Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Very random pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67845)

Frenchy January 10th, 2010 09:35 PM

Very random pictures

2 Attachment(s)
So I picked up a newbie foster today , unfortunately , Churchill doesn't like Brandi :( so he's kept in the sun room until I feel he's ok with her or ... Wednesday she'll go to a new foster home :( it's too bad because she is such a sweet dog :cloud9:

I've been researching and talking to people today and came to the conclusion that it's not that Churchill doesn't like her but , pyrenees are very territorial and he feels as he has to defend 'his' family against newcomers. Something that we will work on. :cool:

this is not long after we got home , already feeling very comfortable :p

Frenchy January 10th, 2010 09:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
She is sooo adorable , loves dogs , cats , people ....

Frenchy January 10th, 2010 09:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Now , I know I know , this is dangerous for cats but really ! I just took those down , put them on the kitchen island , left to get a box , came back to this :laughing:

Frenchy January 10th, 2010 09:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And this is what happen when I dare get off the couch .... Nelly steels my spot :rolleyes:

the end :p

luckypenny January 10th, 2010 09:48 PM

Brandi is super adorable :lovestruck:. I don't imagine she'll remain in rescue for very long...she sounds too perfect to not get adopted soon :cloud9:.

That's Paddington, right? I think his flashy new scarf makes him look like a movie star :flirt:. It quite suits him :D.

[QUOTE=Frenchy;872315]And this is what happen when I dare get off the couch .... Nelly steels my spot :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Naw, she's not stealing anything...she's just reclaiming [I]her[/I] couch :laughing:.

Frenchy January 10th, 2010 09:51 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;872320]
Naw, she's not stealing anything...she's just reclaiming [I]her[/I] couch :laughing:.[/QUOTE]

but she has the other half :yell: and the love seat and half of my bed and about 5 doggy beds :frustrated: :p

and yes , it is Paddy , funny kitty :cat:

hazelrunpack January 10th, 2010 09:51 PM

:laughing: Is that Paddy or Mr le Chat all dudded up for Christmas? :cat:

Brandi [I]is[/I] awfully cute :flirt: For a basset, she doesn't look too worried--they usually have such furrowed brows. :D

I can see that Nelly isn't too disturbed by Brandi's presence :dog:

hazelrunpack January 10th, 2010 09:51 PM

Never mind about the Paddy question :laughing: :p

Frenchy January 10th, 2010 09:53 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;872323]Never mind about the Paddy question :laughing: :p[/QUOTE]

:laughing:

edwina January 10th, 2010 10:45 PM

Maybe Paddy wasnt ready for the christmas decorations to come down. :D
Cute foster. :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee January 10th, 2010 10:57 PM

Brandi is friggin adorable Frenchy. Shouldn't take her long to find her forever home.

Paddington was just making sure everything would be all folded and neat before you came back with the box right? :D

Oh and umh..excuse me but YOUR SO MEAN! :frustrated: Poor Nellie's all curled up on your couch and you didn't even give her a pillow! I bet you took the pillow with you when you got up from the couch didn't ya? :D :laughing::laughing:

growler~GateKeeper January 11th, 2010 01:53 AM

Cute pics! all of them :cloud9: Paddy looks dashing in his evening attire :lovestruck:

Your spot? Nope it's got "Nelly" written all over it :D

Love4himies January 11th, 2010 08:06 AM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;872361]
Oh and umh..excuse me but YOUR SO MEAN! :frustrated: Poor Nellie's all curled up on your couch and you didn't even give her a pillow! I bet you took the pillow with you when you got up from the couch didn't ya? :D :laughing::laughing:[/QUOTE]

:eek: :yell: You are right, that is borderline abuse. :frustrated: :laughing:

Brandi is beautiful, too bad Churchill and her don't get along :(

Paddington is just wanting to help you with the decorations :cloud9:

ancientgirl January 11th, 2010 09:11 AM

Brandi is a sweetheart. :lovestruck:

Did Paddy make you promise not to show anyone the photos of him in drag?:laughing:

Chris21711 January 11th, 2010 09:28 AM

Brandi looks the typical Basset sweetheart Frenchy :cloud9:, I hope it works out with her and Churchill and he learns to accept her, give him a good talking to and explain that she is just passing through :rolleyes:

The sofa contrasts good with Nelly not with blondes :laughing:

krdahmer January 11th, 2010 12:41 PM

Aw Frenchy....are you still in denial about being a cushion warmer for the furries??? :laughing:

And yep, Paddy looks ready for Studio 54! :laughing::lovestruck:

Brandi is a cutie and I'm sure she'll find a great forever home soon! :goodvibes:

14+kitties January 11th, 2010 07:15 PM

Brandi is a real cutie!! :cloud9: Paddy and the couch hog are pretty darned cute too!! :cloud9:

rainbow January 12th, 2010 03:01 AM

Awww, Brandi :lovestruck: ....too bad it didn't work out but as already mentioned, she'll find a forever home soon. :goodvibes:

Silly Nelly .....we play that same game with Chase & Logan here. :D

And, I think Paddy was just making sure that the doggies didn't come along and steal the decorations to play tug-o-war with. :thumbs up :angel:

aslan January 12th, 2010 08:09 AM

aaaaw too bad things didnt work out with churchill and the pretty new addition, you needed another female didn't you...

love paddingtons bling...jeez atleast nelly waits until you get off the couch, unlike my house..