Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Brody the Howler Monkey-Part II and Sister Twiggy Too (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69864)

mummummum April 27th, 2010 07:41 PM

Brody the Howler Monkey-Part II and Sister Twiggy Too

3 Attachment(s)
Well, the Bad Auntie gig is MAHVELOUS dahlinks and I highly recommend it.

The "Money Shot" that snagged Mom and Dad on Petfinder:
[ATTACH]64694[/ATTACH]

"Hey Dude, just chillin' in my new crib."
[ATTACH]64695[/ATTACH]

And now...
[ATTACH]64699[/ATTACH]

Stay tooned for Twiggy. We are experiencing techinical difficulties...

Frenchy April 27th, 2010 07:56 PM

holy macaroni ! he has grown so much , so fast ! :lovestruck:

mummummum April 27th, 2010 08:08 PM

Ms. Twiggy

3 Attachment(s)
"I don't care what Brody says, I absolutely did NOT torture him by racing back and forth across his crate...much."
[ATTACH]64717[/ATTACH]

"Ohhhh ignore him. He's a puppy and sooooooo LIMITED. I, on the other hand am luscious."
[ATTACH]64718[/ATTACH]

"You say you can't find your keys again. Why, I have no idea where they could be. Maybe Brody took them..."
[ATTACH]64720[/ATTACH]

Frenchy April 27th, 2010 08:13 PM

Cute cat , he survived the puppy ? :p

mummummum April 27th, 2010 08:17 PM

Ms. Twiggy has done quite well for being an "only child" for so long. Mom and Dad borrowed my baby-gate for awhile to give Twiggy half the apartment ~ they left it high enough that she could crawl under as she refused to jump over it. And of course they still use our crate with Brody. She is a real sweetie I must say.

luckypenny April 27th, 2010 09:11 PM

Has Brody ever changed! You sure that's the same puppy?? (pics [I]are[/I] awfully tiny :rolleyes:) Does he still have the white markings on his head and nose? I never would have imagined him to look the way he does now...what a handsome dude :lovestruck:.

Looks like Twiggy likes to play dress-up...or are those her real wings :angel:? What a pretty girl :cloud9:.

mummummum April 27th, 2010 09:50 PM

I know ~ sorry bout the pic size. I think that's him. But now that you mention it. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack April 27th, 2010 10:12 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;912328]Looks like Twiggy likes to play dress-up...or are those her real wings :angel:? What a pretty girl :cloud9:.[/QUOTE]

Of [I]course[/I] those are her real wings. :frustrated: She's a perfect :angel:

Brody is a handsome dude--and gets handsomer the more pics you post! :flirt: Getting more uniform in color, too :p

Tundra_Queen April 27th, 2010 10:24 PM

What a pretty pup and the kitty is cute too! :D

mummummum April 28th, 2010 04:29 AM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;912328]Has Brody ever changed! You sure that's the same puppy?? (pics [I]are[/I] awfully tiny :rolleyes:) Does he still have the white markings on his head and nose? I never would have imagined him to look the way he does now...what a handsome dude :lovestruck:.
[B][COLOR="Magenta"]It's NOT him. It's his sister![/COLOR][/B]:laughing:

Looks like Twiggy likes to play dress-up...or are those her real wings :angel:? What a pretty girl :cloud9:.[/QUOTE]

When her parents went away for a week they hadn't left her with anyone before and were VERY nervous, specially Mom. So, each day I sent them an email full of pics detailing a funny, made-up and ongoing story called The Twiggy Scandals. This pic was taken just after she killed and ate the obnoxious neighbour (a much-desired dream of her parents).

hazelrunpack April 28th, 2010 04:21 PM

Gorgeous [I]and[/I] clever, that kitty! :thumbs up :laughing:

mummummum April 28th, 2010 06:23 PM

That's NOTHING ~ you should have seen her in the courtroom defending her innocence. What a DIVA! :rolleyes: :D