Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Christmas cheer from Winston is here! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67604)

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 11:13 AM

Christmas cheer from Winston is here!

3 Attachment(s)
And the Pack is showing off its Christmas spirit! :dog:

[CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]"What's that you have around your neck, Lady (in Waiting) Ridge?"
[ATTACH]60993[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="Red"]"It's my lovely new Christmas bandanna from Winston and Auntie Cindy!
Don't I look smashing?"
[ATTACH]60994[/ATTACH]
"I'll bet there's one for you, too, Sheriff Cole!"

[ATTACH]60995[/ATTACH]
[COLOR="Green"]"Look everybody! I have one, too!"[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 11:18 AM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]Soon the entire Pack was decked out in their new Christmas finery.
[ATTACH]60996[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="Red"]"Can you please check my knot, Princess Lil Belle?"
[ATTACH]60997[/ATTACH]
[COLOR="Green"]"Looks great, Ms Macie!
[ATTACH]60998[/ATTACH]
"In fact, I think we ALL look awesome!"[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 11:23 AM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]"Comfortable enough for wearing while on duty," whuffed the Sheriff.
[ATTACH]60999[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="Red"]"Versatile enough to wear while waiting for breakfast, too!" yapped Princess~Queen Cass.
[ATTACH]61000[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="Green"]Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie thought they lent quite the festive air to meals.
[ATTACH]61001[/ATTACH][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 11:30 AM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]And EVERYONE thought they made the best p.j.s ever!!!

[ATTACH]61002[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]61003[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]61004[/ATTACH][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/FONT][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 11:36 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]:flirt: Thank you for the beautiful bandannas, Winston and Auntie Cindy! :thankyou:

[ATTACH]61005[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]61006[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="6"]Merry [COLOR="Red"]Christmas [COLOR="Green"]from the[COLOR="Red"]Hazel Run Pack[/COLOR][/COLOR]!!!
:dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I]

:D[/CENTER]

ancientgirl December 30th, 2009 01:57 PM

They all look so cute in their bandannas!

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 02:14 PM

I didn't think they'd like them, but except for Brier's stuck out tongue in that last pic, they seem to have received a rave review--all paws up! :laughing: They actually look proud when they're prancing around with them on. :D

aslan December 30th, 2009 02:15 PM

aaaaw they look so dapper in their new christmas gear hazel...Lil belle still looks the bestest tho..my two did the happy prance too.

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 02:23 PM

I'm scared to let them outside with them on, though. I think it would turn into a game of flag football :D...bandannas littered all over the snowbanks! :eek: :o

aslan December 30th, 2009 02:27 PM

so far my two haven't had an issue with them. but if they do play flag football don't forget the pics.:thumbs up

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 02:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:laughing:

Will do! :p

I just realized that Ember isn't in the pics! :eek: So here's one for growler:
[CENTER][ATTACH]61007[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

His tail doesn't stop wagging the whole time he's got his bandanna on. :laughing:

14+kitties December 30th, 2009 02:33 PM

Aww they all look very very dapper. Winston has been a very busy Santa's helper this year. How sweet is she!! I'm sure Sylvie had her hand in there somewhere as well. :thumbs up
I love Brier's stuck out tongue! So cute!!!

edwina December 30th, 2009 02:57 PM

They look very festive :D
Cute puppers :dog:

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 02:59 PM

A very busy Santa's helper, indeed! :D

Winston sent a card, too--too cute!! :cloud9: The Pack had a lot of fun helping me unwrap everything. They love shredding paper :laughing:

Winston December 30th, 2009 05:01 PM

[I][B]Aslan..my two did the happy prance too[/B][/I]

I just cant beleive that! there are no pics to prove it! :D

angeldogs December 30th, 2009 05:30 PM

They all look festive and dashing in their bandana's:lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee December 30th, 2009 05:45 PM

As usual...they all look so smashing in their Christmas digs!

Way to go Winston & Aunt Cindy. :thumbs up [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Can we be on your Christmas list next year? :D[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Winston December 30th, 2009 07:02 PM

Hazel Thank you sooo much for posting pics! Made my day!!! :thumbs up

Glad the gang all liked them...I gave you enough in each color so there would be no arguments!! :D

Aunct Cindy & Winston will treasure those pics forever!! Thank you Hazel!!

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 08:34 PM

You're more than welcome! You really brightened the place (and the Pack) up. :D They actually asked to have them put on again this afternoon after they got brushed--Ember and Ridge both came over and sniffed them, then looked at me. :dog: They really [I]really[/I] like them! hazel is amazed! Who knew they were such fashion plates? :laughing:

Winston December 30th, 2009 08:40 PM

Its funny because I have found that it really makes them feel good! most dogs anyway! they have that proud look about them when you put them on! I love to put them on the dogs at Woofstock and different resuce events! :thumbs up

happycats December 30th, 2009 08:46 PM

Awwwwww those are the sweetest pictures! The bandanas are so sweet, the pack looks totally festive this Chrsitmas season :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 09:02 PM

With the bandanas on, they're about the only Christmas decorations in the whole house! :laughing:

Frenchy December 30th, 2009 09:15 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;866358] but except for Brier's stuck out tongue in that last pic, [/QUOTE]

that is soooo Brier :laughing:

The pack look smashing with their bandanas :lovestruck: all the dogs in the neighborhood will be soo jealous !

and yes Winston , my pics will be coming soon too :p

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 09:26 PM

We don't have dogs in the neighborhood, but I'm sure the wolves and coyotes will be suitably impressed! :laughing:

Frenchy December 30th, 2009 09:37 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;866500]We don't have dogs in the neighborhood, but I'm sure the wolves and coyotes will be suitably impressed! :laughing:[/QUOTE]

:laughing: maybe that is why Brier was sticking out his tongue , he was practicing so when he'll see the wolves and coyotes :D

hazelrunpack December 30th, 2009 09:52 PM

Nah... He thinks it makes him look sexy! :laughing: Grace told him that it did. Now he does it all the time and the Girls giggle behind his back. :dog:

Dee-O-Gee December 30th, 2009 11:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;866535]Nah... He thinks it makes him look sexy! :laughing: Grace told him that it did. Now he does it all the time and the Girls giggle behind his back. :dog:[/QUOTE]

Giggle, giggle (love this clip Frenchy! :thumbs up)

[ATTACH]61009[/ATTACH]

rainbow December 31st, 2009 02:23 AM

The pack look smashing in their bandanas. :lovestruck:

I really love the pic of the Sheriff looking out the window, :cloud9:

hazelrunpack December 31st, 2009 10:38 AM

[QUOTE=rainbow;866715]The pack look smashing in their bandanas. :lovestruck:

I really love the pic of the Sheriff looking out the window, :cloud9:[/QUOTE]
Thx, rainbow!

I like that pic, too. You can tell he does it a lot by the amount of nose smudgies on the glass! :laughing: Not sure how they can see anything out that window most of the time cuz madame hazel doesn't [I]do[/I] windows....and it takes[I] me [/I]a long time to get to them. :D

hazelrunpack December 31st, 2009 04:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[COLOR="Green"][CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Just one more to show that thanks to Auntie Cindy and Winston we now have a beautifully decorated deck :flirt:

[ATTACH]61015[/ATTACH][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER][/COLOR]