Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Lady (in waiting) Ridge celebrates her 8th birthday (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=78090)

hazelrunpack July 29th, 2011 07:25 PM

Lady (in waiting) Ridge celebrates her 8th birthday

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]Lady (in waiting) Ridge of Hazel Run celebrated her 8th birthday in June.
[SIZE="2"]Yes, I know, the Hazel Run Mama is way behind in postin' pics. :o[/SIZE]

No birthday is complete without a card:

[ATTACH]75251[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75252[/ATTACH]

A quick nap after a birthday breakfast and then...

[ATTACH]75253[/ATTACH]
"Let's get this pawty started, folks!"
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack July 29th, 2011 07:28 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]The Birthday Lady (in waiting) took the traditional tour around her domain...

[ATTACH]75254[/ATTACH]

and then retired to the deck to watch the festivities.

"Release the Toys!" came the birthday command.

"I'm on it!" yelled Grace.

[ATTACH]75255[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75256[/ATTACH]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack July 29th, 2011 07:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]Princess~Queen Cass went out after a long pass...

[ATTACH]75257[/ATTACH]

...and made a magnificent retrieve.

[ATTACH]75258[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75259[/ATTACH][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack July 29th, 2011 07:34 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie took off after the next toss...

[ATTACH]75260[/ATTACH]

...found her groove in the retrieve...

[ATTACH]75261[/ATTACH]

...and totally zenned out in the sheer oneness of Kong.

[ATTACH]75262[/ATTACH][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack July 29th, 2011 07:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]Princess Lil Belle spied a Sinister Saucer hiding in the grass, pounced on it...

[ATTACH]75263[/ATTACH]

...subdued the Alien Menace...

[ATTACH]75264[/ATTACH]

...and carried it off, making the Yard once again Safe for Setters.

[ATTACH]75265[/ATTACH][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack July 29th, 2011 07:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Sienna"]In an adjacent yard, Esquire Brier chased yet another Kong...

[ATTACH]75266[/ATTACH]

...retrieved it...

[ATTACH]75267[/ATTACH]

...and went out after another toss!

[ATTACH]75268[/ATTACH]

"I've got it! I've got it!"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack July 29th, 2011 07:46 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[COLOR="Sienna"][CENTER][I][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]"Awesome pawty, Lady (in Waiting) Ridge!"

[ATTACH]75269[/ATTACH]

"Very awesome!!"

[ATTACH]75270[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75271[/ATTACH]
[SIZE="5"]Happy Birthday, Ridge!!![/SIZE]

:dog:
[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/I][/CENTER][/COLOR]

edwina July 29th, 2011 08:23 PM

LOL, love the card. :laughing::laughing:
Looked like a fun pawty for all. :D

Dee-O-Gee July 29th, 2011 10:14 PM

What an awesome birthday story Hazel.

Love the picture of Brier with the kong in mid air (Post 6, 1st picture). Kewl! :cool:

Looks like it was an awesome pawty! :thumbs up

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I]Happy belated Birthday sweet Ridge. :cloud9:[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

hazelrunpack July 29th, 2011 10:28 PM

Thx, D-O-G! :D And Ridge thanks you, too!

Edwina, Gramma always gets the dogs birthday cards...some are goofier than others! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper July 30th, 2011 12:24 AM

[B][I][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Happy belated Birthday Lady In Waiting Ridge!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B]

Pic 1 of post 7 is a great shot of Ridge very happy-puppyish, not so much her usual reserved-lady look :D

hazelrunpack July 30th, 2011 08:15 AM

Only that's Cass. :o She's the :angel: twin--Ridge is (dare I say it in her b-day thread) the :evil: twin! Ridge never looks that happy-puppyish except in rare brief moments right before she's about to attack Belle's scruff! :laughing:

Oh, and did you notice that the Sheriff went green for Ridge's party? Rolled in the newly cut grass just for the occasion! :laughing: What a goof!! :lovestruck:

breeze July 30th, 2011 02:26 PM

Happy belated Birthday Lady in Waiting Ridge!!

your pack sure do like having a party :cloud9: and kong throws :lovestruck:
I think it's cool that Cole went [COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][I]green[/I][/B][/COLOR] for the occasion :cloud9:

beautiful pictures and love the card!!

Dee-O-Gee July 30th, 2011 04:13 PM

Just noticed Cole in post 1 picture 3 going [COLOR="DarkGreen"]green[/COLOR]. Too funny. :D

hazelrunpack July 30th, 2011 04:41 PM

They all get goofy and roll when hubby mows. I think they get high on grass. :o

:laugh:

Rgeurts July 30th, 2011 06:08 PM

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Blue"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY (in waiting!) RIDGE!!![/COLOR][/SIZE] :dog: :pawprint: :party:

Haze, I just loves your pics and stories!! It always makes me laugh :D
You have such a beautiful pack of fur babies :lovestruck: :cloud9:
I can't really say I have a favorite pic because I love them all! But Princess Lil Belle once again making the yard safe for Setters, that's my favorite story. I'd have to say the others are lucky to have her there to keep them all safe! :laughing::laughing: :D

hazelrunpack July 30th, 2011 07:45 PM

They [I]all [/I]live to patrol, Rgeurts. Finding a Peril and Vanquishing it is just an added bonus! :dog:

:D

So far this summer they've prevented countless maimings by Dangerous Butterflies, thwarted Dastardly Plots by Villainous Bunnies and managed to drive off Marauding Garter Snakes. Been a pretty successful season for them, all in all... :thumbs up

:o

:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper August 1st, 2011 12:13 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1019530]Only that's Cass. :o She's the :angel: twin--Ridge is (dare I say it in her b-day thread) the :evil: twin! Ridge never looks that happy-puppyish except in rare brief moments right before she's about to attack Belle's scruff! :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Ah! fooled by the lightness of the picture :D

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1019530]Oh, and did you notice that the Sheriff went green for Ridge's party? Rolled in the newly cut grass just for the occasion! :laughing: What a goof!! :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

I did see that :laughing:

erykah1310 August 1st, 2011 12:54 PM

If ever you "tire" of having all that beauty around you, feel free to send them on up here, i can PM you my address :D
happy belated birthday

hazelrunpack August 1st, 2011 04:14 PM

[QUOTE=erykah1310;1019668]If ever you "tire" of having all that beauty around you, feel free to send them on up here, i can PM you my address :D
[/QUOTE]
If I do, can you teach them to camp? :fingerscr Pls? :laughing:

Don't know about sending them on up alone, but one of these days I'd sure like to rent a bus and take a tour up there! :D