Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Grrrrls (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69875)

mummummum April 28th, 2010 06:20 AM

The Grrrrls

3 Attachment(s)
Ceili ~

"Well, no I don't completely buy into M-theory either..."
[ATTACH]64731[/ATTACH]

"It's NOT suppertime? Well, that would be one human's opinion..."
[ATTACH]64732[/ATTACH]

"What's that you say little bug? Nooooo...I just want to play with you. :D I swear."
[ATTACH]64733[/ATTACH]

aslan April 28th, 2010 06:23 AM

see now i totally believe she only wants to play with the little bug...very pretty girl you got there MMM,,but i'm pretty sure grrrrls implies more than one,,,and since i know you have another pupper....waiting.....still waiting......come onnnnnnn:yell:

mummummum April 28th, 2010 06:37 AM

Ms. Bridie

3 Attachment(s)
Sorrrrrrrrrry resizing.

"Well, Ms. Mensa, for your information superstring theory is here to stay..."
[ATTACH]64734[/ATTACH]

"Just in case you happened to be thinking it was getting close to supper, I'll be here. In the kitchen. Waiting...please."[ATTACH]64735[/ATTACH]

"She's not a dawg ~ she's a doofus. She really IS playing with that bug."
[ATTACH]64736[/ATTACH]

aslan April 28th, 2010 06:45 AM

aaaaaw pretty lady that she is...see now i'm happy and contented...

mummummum April 28th, 2010 06:51 AM

They are dolls but BOY do they need to go to the groomers. :eek: Ceili in particular is nothing but mats. Me = :loser: groomer.

aslan April 28th, 2010 06:52 AM

bring the ladies to me,,i'll just add them to the line up..i love Ceili's snowshoes,,Qman gets those big time in the winter.:lovestruck:

mummummum April 28th, 2010 07:00 AM

Snowshoes! That's a good one :laughing: I get such a kick out of her when she's trying to pull the ice-cubicles from between her toes. THAT's when I wish I had a camera. :D

The problem with grooming her is that she can't/ won't stand for long and nor do I want her to. What I need is a horse sling and a hoyer lift !

aslan April 28th, 2010 07:04 AM

lol,,,no standing required..qman gets all stupid and lays down and rolls, so i brush him on one side,,then flip and continue.

breeze April 28th, 2010 07:48 AM

It's about time you post some pictures of your beautiful girls :frustrated::D

Glad you did :thumbs up:

luckypenny April 28th, 2010 07:54 AM

Phew....I was gonna ask if you were sure that's them but, yep, they look just like they do in your avatar :laughing:. 'Cept we could see more of their lovely faces :cloud9:. Bridie and Ceili are absolutely beautiful :lovestruck:. Do they like to cuddle?

mummummum April 28th, 2010 07:58 AM

[QUOTE=aslan;912521]lol,,,no standing required..qman gets all stupid and lays down and rolls, so i brush him on one side,,then flip and continue.[/QUOTE]

They must be related then. :rolleyes:

LP :p. to you. And, both love da lovins.

Frenchy April 28th, 2010 08:03 AM

finally ! the girls ! :lovestruck:

they look adorable M3X , and yes I also think she just wanna to play with the little bug :p

luckypenny April 28th, 2010 09:17 AM

[QUOTE=mummummum;912556] And, both love da lovins.[/QUOTE]

You need to tell us more about them. What about cars....do they both love long, scenic car rides?

otter April 28th, 2010 11:08 AM

I'm sending some lovin's their way :cloud9::cloud9:

Cutie bears they are!

... and Celi, "doofusness" is a wonderful quality to have, don't let Birdie tell you otherwise!

and beware of how you answer that car question of LP's.... there may be some dognapping plans in the works :laughing:

Goldfields April 28th, 2010 11:21 AM

Wish I could give them a cuddle, specially the first one. It looks like a snuggle bunny to me.

luckypenny April 28th, 2010 11:24 AM

[QUOTE=otter;912629]and beware of how you answer that car question of LP's.... there may be some dognapping plans in the works :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Moi :eek:?? Don't be silly :angel:.

:p

Luvmypitgirls April 28th, 2010 11:28 AM

MMMM, (I'm gonna start calling you.. "multiple m's);)

Your grrrrls are adorable, love the big expressionate eyes!
I'm kinda glad they are having "bad hair days" cuz it means I'm not the only one.:laughing: I need a groomer too:o

otter April 28th, 2010 11:29 AM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;912642]Moi :eek:?? Don't be silly :angel:.

:p[/QUOTE]

Hmmm did I say that out loud, ooops :laughing: I think I just overstated the obvious :D

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"](but do let me know if you're coming to get them in the next few days, i'm not far away, i'll come and get Nolie to distract mx3 while you get them in the car) those two love bugs need to be with someone who will post more pictures of them :thumbs up[/COLOR][/SIZE]

mummummum April 28th, 2010 11:37 AM

[B][COLOR="Red"]HELLLOOO[/COLOR][/B]...I'm standing right here you know. :D

But why don't all of [I]you[/I] bring [I]your[/I]dawgs to Tyranna and we'll just see who goes home with whom! :laughing:

Thanks for the compliments all ~ theyz MY pita's and I luv em.

luckypenny April 28th, 2010 11:46 AM

[QUOTE=mummummum;912663]But why don't all of [I]you[/I] bring [I]your[/I]dawgs to Tyranna and we'll just see who goes home with whom! :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Hmm, Nukka could use a vacation with a bad auntie...got lots of floofy over stuffed comforters laying around? For her comfort of course [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Wheat"]I promise she won't de-stuff them right under your nose :rolleyes:.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

otter April 28th, 2010 11:50 AM

[QUOTE=mummummum;912663][B][COLOR="Red"]HELLLOOO[/COLOR][/B]...I'm standing right here you know. :D

But why don't all of [I]you[/I] bring [I]your[/I]dawgs to Tyranna and we'll just see who goes home with whom! :laughing:

Thanks for the compliments all ~ theyz MY pita's and I luv em.[/QUOTE]

Nolie is packing her bags..... she's up for taking over the dinner hour duties at your house (i.e. eating dinner :D) What time is dinner anyways?
Everyone who fits in the car, plus all the dinner they can scarf, comes home with us :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Love4himies April 28th, 2010 11:52 AM

[QUOTE=aslan;912497]see now i totally believe she only wants to play with the little bug...very pretty girl you got there MMM,,but i'm pretty sure grrrrls implies more than one,,,and since i know you have another pupper....waiting.....still waiting......come onnnnnnn:yell:[/QUOTE]

It's that darn 30 second between post rule :frustrated: :laughing:

luckypenny April 28th, 2010 11:52 AM

[QUOTE=otter;912679]Nolie is packing her bags..... she's up for taking over the dinner hour duties at your house (i.e. eating dinner :D) What time is dinner anyways?
Everyone who fits in the car, plus all the dinner they can scarf, comes home with us :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:[/QUOTE]

Dinner? I'm in, I'm in!!

Love4himies April 28th, 2010 11:55 AM

[QUOTE=otter;912655]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"](but do let me know if you're coming to get them in the next few days, i'm not far away, i'll come and get Nolie to distract mx3 while you get them in the car) those two love bugs need to be with someone who will post more pictures of them :thumbs up[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I am agreement with this. We don't see enough of your sweet pups, mx3 :cloud9::lovestruck:
[SIZE="1"]What happened to the bug Ceili was playing with?[/SIZE]

ancientgirl April 28th, 2010 12:08 PM

Pretty pretty girls.:lovestruck::lovestruck:

mummummum April 28th, 2010 12:12 PM

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][B]No bug was harmed in the making of this thread.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

:D

She just kept an eye on it, moving her paws as it moved. Kinda cute but...:rolleyes: She's alot like that kid in a Steve Martin movie from a loooooong time ago. You know the one who ran in circles continuously until he fell down. Special. :laughing:

otter April 28th, 2010 12:19 PM

[QUOTE=mummummum;912694]
She just kept an eye on it, moving her paws as it moved. Kinda cute but...:rolleyes: She's alot like that kid in a Steve Martin movie from a loooooong time ago. You know the one who ran in circles continuously until he fell down. Special. :laughing:[/QUOTE]

:laughing: "Special" ... yes, as mom to another "special" beast, we know all about that :lovestruck:

Dog Dancer April 28th, 2010 12:55 PM

What lovely grrrrls you have MMM. I just adore big "special" puppers.

hazelrunpack April 28th, 2010 04:46 PM

:laughing: I love the captions, MMM! :thumbs up

And the Grrrrls, too :flirt: Smart and beautiful! And compassionate toward the underbug.... :p

Dee-O-Gee April 28th, 2010 08:24 PM

Oh I so love "Special Doofus" dogs! :laughing: :laughing: And I hear ya on the grooming Mx3! :D :o