Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   July 2011 - Pets.ca photo challenge - Pets Drinking (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=77695)

marko June 30th, 2011 11:55 AM

July 2011 - Pets.ca photo challenge - Pets Drinking

Friday July 1st is almost upon us (tomorrow by the way)
any ideas??

I'm still stumbling over the realization that it's July already tomorrow! :eek: Where'd June go?

Hmmmm...July pics...gotta think on that for a bit....

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1016089]I'm still stumbling over the realization that it's July already tomorrow! :eek: Where'd June go?

Hmmmm...July pics...gotta think on that for a bit....[/QUOTE]

so am i hazel :eek: I blinked and June was gone

I think our problem was that June was cold enough to feel like April or May so we never noticed it was here!

Hmmmm...how about "A pet's thoughts on summer BBQing". A picture of a pet looking at some sort of food and a caption... For example, and this doesn't count cuz this is from Thanksgiving, something like this pic with the caption: [SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Forget the grill! Looks done enough to me! Let's eat! [/FONT][/SIZE] :dog:

:laughing:

:laughing::laughing:

love it..

*L* I love it, oh we have the same tea pot *L*...have we done animals and kids to death? what about..........animals celebrating summer?

Is your tea pot as old as mine? Gadz, I've had that thing forever! It looks much cleaner in the pic than it does in real life.

Animals celebrating summer would work...or animals running from summer bugs! :o :laughing: Big ol' confident Cole got chased inside by a horsefly this morning.

Hazel, I bought mine at a yard sale cause it matched my casserole dishes and we're going back ummmmmmm well daughter was in a seater and she's 27 *L* so at least 26 yrs ago is when I bought it, the casserole dishes were a wedding gift 32 yrs ago

I'd have to do dogs following bugs, Brina is the only dog I know that will run into a table because she's busy following an ant across our deck:crazy:

Ours is about that age, too--had it when I moved to Eau Claire in '87, but I can't remember where I got it. :o

Brina is such a character! :laughing:

9 posts and no suggestions - very nice :D :clown:

HRP - your pic in this thread gave me an idea.

I don't believe we've ever had an eating or drinking thread....

[B]what about pets eating - or pets drinking?[/B]

Feel free to suggest any other topic as well and the topic w/the most support in the next 24 becomes this month's challenge.

Thx - marko

Yeah, we were feeling pretty nonproductive yesterday

I could go with eating and drinking--they all gotta do it so everyone can play.

sorry Marko but the heat is frying my brains I can't think of anything

marko July 2nd, 2011 08:17 AM

Ok members suggestion posts merged and since it's so hot out the challenge idea is pets drinking.

ok then who will go first?

Thx - Marko

Winston July 2nd, 2011 08:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Okoay Okay I will!! here ya go!:D

hazelrunpack July 2nd, 2011 08:37 AM

Oh, man!! That musta been [I]some pawty[/I]!!! :eek:

:laughing:

Great pic, Winston!!!!

edwina July 2nd, 2011 10:49 AM

LMAO, that is funny Winston. Are they all of age ???? LOL :laughing:

edwina July 2nd, 2011 10:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This was my Bear :rip: :cry: over at my dads house. :lovestruck:

Dee-O-Gee July 2nd, 2011 10:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I][CENTER]Gryphon thinking...

[ATTACH]74862[/ATTACH]

Gryphon drinkin'

[ATTACH]74863[/ATTACH][/CENTER][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Magenta"][CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][I]No thinkin' for Mollie.
:lovestruck: Just [COLOR="Purple"][U]dainty[/U][/COLOR] drinkin' :lovestruck:[/COLOR]
[ATTACH]74864[/ATTACH][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

Dee-O-Gee July 2nd, 2011 10:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Indigo"]:) Oh these dawg days of summer! :)[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Bella thinkin'[/COLOR]

[ATTACH]74865[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Bella...drinkin' [/COLOR]

[ATTACH]74866[/ATTACH][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/CENTER]

growler~GateKeeper July 4th, 2011 01:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
From 2008 Duffy:
[ATTACH]74899[/ATTACH]

[img]http://www.pets.ca/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=40042&d=1217912619[/img]

marko July 4th, 2011 08:08 AM

Aww duffy :) :candle:
Really cute shots so far - Great pawty Winston!

hazelrunpack July 4th, 2011 10:11 AM

Love the pic of Duffy with her head in the milkglass! :flirt: Did she ever get stuck in there? :D

There's a lot of thinkin' and drinkin' going on at your house, klm. The Pack can't believe Gryphon would drink from something as dastardly as a hose!!! :eek: :laughing: Cute pics of all your furbabies. Only where's Kitty?

That's a great pic of Bear, edwina! :lovestruck: I'm always amazed how cats, who seem to hate water nearly as much as the Pack does, are willing to get close enough to a running tap to actually drink!

Dee-O-Gee July 4th, 2011 08:18 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1016547]Love the pic of Duffy with her head in the milkglass! :flirt: Did she ever get stuck in there? :D
[I][COLOR="Red"]I agree Hazel! Made me chuckle. :laughing:[/COLOR][/I]
There's a lot of thinkin' and drinkin' going on at your house, klm. The Pack can't believe Gryphon would drink from something as dastardly as a hose!!! :eek: :laughing: Cute pics of all your furbabies. Only where's Kitty?

[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="red"][I]If I took Gryphon down to the river, he would drink it dry! :wall: I'm surprised he even gave the hose a thought before diving in. :D

Kitty's still around but she's such a Casper friendly ghost girl and doesn't like anyone sneaking up on her, even with a camera. She much rather make appointments on her terms. :o[/I][/COLOR]

growler~GateKeeper July 4th, 2011 11:46 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1016547]Love the pic of Duffy with her head in the milkglass! :flirt: Did she ever get stuck in there? :D[/QUOTE]

Nope never got stuck ~ that's what them whiskers are for :D, and she knew when I'd pull out those glasses I'd be drinking milk.

marko July 5th, 2011 08:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's one of Ziglet enjoying Drinking - gosh I still miss him. :candle:

hazelrunpack July 5th, 2011 08:59 AM

Ooooo, Ziglet drank in high style! :flirt: Lovely portrait of your boy, Marko. :candle: :grouphug:

Melinda July 5th, 2011 09:00 AM

[B]Brina drinking....ok, so its from her momma...she's in there somewhere!! poor mama, I tried so hard to get her also.....[/B]
[IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/Shelleyb15/cid_001f01c56f86c38a9ff00100a8c0SHA.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n132/Shelleyb15/cid_001e01c56f86c38a9ff00100a8c0SHA.jpg[/IMG]

hazelrunpack July 5th, 2011 09:03 AM

Oh, my! Brina had lotsa sibs!!! :lovestruck: Too cute!

I'm sorta scared to ask, but do you know what ultimately happened to Mama? :o

Melinda July 5th, 2011 09:13 AM

:sorry: I don't mean to thread jack. yes I do know Hazel, about 3 months afterwards they gave her to a family in Casselman and they had her spayed, her owner thought it a waste when she made such nice pups, he kept the dad, huge yellow lab in a walk up one bedroom apartment, I kept in touch with them for two years till he bought the girlfriend another pup (looked just like brina) which he was going to breed with his lab...........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , I quit emailing them at that point and told him in a not so nice email what I thought of them. Brina came from a litter of 8 which he was asking 250 each and then when none sold he sent me an email asking for help, he had to take the pups to the spca when the landlord found out about them, we took Brina, I got in touch with friends, rescue's etc and all the pups found homes.

hazelrunpack July 5th, 2011 09:25 AM

Not as grim as I was afraid it would be, and I can't say as I blame ya for telling the :loser: off. :o I'm glad you were there for Brina and her littermates! :angel:

breeze July 9th, 2011 12:08 PM

2 Attachment(s)
weather it's from a bin or a water can they both love their water

first Bree

[ATTACH]74948[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]74949[/ATTACH]

breeze July 9th, 2011 12:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
and King Archer

[ATTACH]74950[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]74951[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack July 9th, 2011 12:17 PM

Nuttin' like a quick shower! :thumbs up Love that second shot of Bree! She's really gettin' into it!

breeze July 9th, 2011 02:13 PM

we [B][I]do[/I][/B] have fun with water and the beasts .:o:D

hazelrunpack July 23rd, 2011 09:58 AM

The problem I'm havin' with this challenge is that the dogs are social drinkers--the Pack crowds around the bowl and all I can see are hairy butts, backs and tails. :o Can't even see the water bowls! :frustrated: This is harder than I thought it would be. :p

Winston July 23rd, 2011 10:15 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Winston I am sure indirectly drank some of this water!! :laughing:

breeze July 23rd, 2011 01:13 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1018895]The problem I'm havin' with this challenge is that the dogs are social drinkers--the Pack crowds around the bowl and all I can see are hairy butts, backs and tails. :o Can't even see the water bowls! :frustrated: This is harder than I thought it would be. :p[/QUOTE]

you need an under water camera in the bowl with a remote control clicker.. then when the pack goes to have a drink click away :D

hazelrunpack July 23rd, 2011 01:54 PM

[QUOTE=breeze;1018907]you need an under water camera in the bowl with a remote control clicker.. then when the pack goes to have a drink click away :D[/QUOTE]
:eek: Pics of slime and slobber! :laughing:

breeze July 23rd, 2011 02:13 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1018908]:eek: Pics of slime and slobber! :laughing:[/QUOTE]

if that's what they drink :p:D

:laughing::laughing: