Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce yourself here - Say hello (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Hello Another New Guy!!! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=37386)

depotcom March 5th, 2007 04:23 AM

Hello Another New Guy!!!

Hello everybody out there, I am new to this forum. I was normally just reading posts then I finally decided to register. I look forward to posting with you guys. Cheers.:ca: :thumbs up

Toonces March 5th, 2007 07:11 AM

Welcome to the forum

rainbow March 5th, 2007 12:55 PM

Welcome to the forum. Do you have any pets? It's a lot more fun joining than being a lurker. :D

RolandsMom March 5th, 2007 12:59 PM

hehe. lurker. i love that word!
welcome and yes! tell us about your pets!

depotcom March 5th, 2007 02:04 PM

Hi Guys

Thanks for the welcome, it will be nice to get to know everyone.:)

rainbow March 5th, 2007 02:14 PM

So, ummmm.....do you have any pets? :)

RolandsMom March 5th, 2007 02:18 PM

lol:laughing: rainbow you crack me up.
yes depotcom (we ask subtly) do you have pets? are going to have pets? or just love animals? (all of the aforementioned count)

depotcom March 5th, 2007 02:19 PM

I have had pets my whole life growing up. Currently don't have any dogs or cats just a rabbit named Coco. I will be getting another dog when the time is right. How about you?

RolandsMom March 5th, 2007 02:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
just a very feisty 6 month old kitten called Roland.
do you have any pictures of coco?

depotcom March 5th, 2007 02:28 PM

I will need to find one. Very cute kitten.

RolandsMom March 5th, 2007 03:04 PM

thank you.
we would love to see them! i havent seen very many bunny pics on here!

rainbow March 5th, 2007 03:05 PM

I love that pic of Roland. :lovestruck:

We love bunnies here too. :D Do you keep Coco in the house? :fingerscr BTW, I seen your post about making leather leashes, etc. Did you get permission from one of the mods to post it? They may consider it self-advertising and delete it. :shrug:

Toonces March 5th, 2007 03:50 PM

I have a bunny as well named Wilbur, would love to see pics of your Coco

depotcom March 5th, 2007 04:26 PM

what can you do?

I just mentioned that I make leashes because I thought my insight might help answer a few questions people might have. If it is not allowed o-well. I didn't list any domain name or contact information so I don't know what the problem is. I tried to send a pic but says it exceeds the limit. What can I do?

Winston March 5th, 2007 04:33 PM

you can reduce the size of it with paint shop or maybe save the picture in a different format??

welcome to the forum! dont worry we also have lots of lurkers! he he!

Cindy

RolandsMom March 5th, 2007 04:34 PM

i normally email the pics to myself, (normally the computer converts it to manageble size automatically) save it to my computer then upload it up onto here from there. hehe its the long way round im sure but it seems to work pretty well.
oh and here you go, first question on your expertise. do you think round the leg harnesses (you know the ones that go round the front legs and the middle) instead of round the neck and middle are better for cats? maybe i should post this question on your other thread!!:p

depotcom March 5th, 2007 04:46 PM

I would be more then happy to answer your question. Is there a link to the product your talking about I just want to make sure we both have the same thing in mind. Plus pictures always help me.:)

RolandsMom March 5th, 2007 04:59 PM

:sad: i cant find any. the closest i come to what im talking about is a little like this but its not this one. :sad: [url]http://www.tugnhug.com/page8.html[/url] oh well i guess whichever one doesnt strangel them when they go on the gallop and i cant quite keep up is better than the one i have!

depotcom March 5th, 2007 07:11 PM

Will the cat be wearing it all the time?

RolandsMom March 5th, 2007 07:12 PM

nope. just for walks outside. :D

depotcom March 5th, 2007 07:22 PM

If the cat will be superivised while the harness is being worn then it doesn't make much difference in my opinion. If the cat was going to wear it unsupervised which I would'nt recommend I would use the harness that wears more or less like a bra because it is less of a choking hazard. But as long as it fits properly and the cat is comfortable that is all that is important.

RolandsMom March 5th, 2007 08:09 PM

yea i agree. thanks. now we want to see that bunny of yours!

Lukka'sma March 5th, 2007 08:11 PM

[QUOTE=depotcom;385561]just a rabbit [/QUOTE]
JUST A RABBIT, you say.
I happen to think you are very lucky to have a rabbit. They are one of the most wonderful fun loving pets I have ever owned. Mine passed,:rip: but I would love to see pictures of your adorable bunny:D

katwoman March 6th, 2007 09:13 AM

hello and welcome to the forum,and hello to coco as well.So if your getting a dog what type of dog are you looking for what breed?.I would love to know and i bet the other pepole will as well and when you get it maybee some pichers lol.thanks
katwoman:thumbs up ;) :)

depotcom March 6th, 2007 08:33 PM

Orphan Baby Rabbit Pics

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of the baby rabbit I (someone brought it to me) raised and released. What kind do you think it is? Coco coming in next post.

depotcom March 6th, 2007 09:24 PM

Baby Rabbit Pic

1 Attachment(s)
Hello again, a picture of Coco will be coming soon.