Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A few pics of the Nookie Monster (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=77834)

Rgeurts July 9th, 2011 04:58 PM

A few pics of the Nookie Monster

3 Attachment(s)
We took a few piccies while we were on holidays. He's really looking healthy these days :)

Rgeurts July 9th, 2011 05:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
And a couple more :D

I deleted the last message because the pics were too big!

breeze July 9th, 2011 06:25 PM

He's looking real good :cloud9::lovestruck::thumbs up

hazelrunpack July 9th, 2011 08:03 PM

Handsome Nanook :flirt: He's looking so grown up!!

Goldfields July 9th, 2011 08:51 PM

I love the permanently furrowed brow. LOL. Lovely photo's and that head shot is just wonderful. Good to see him looking so well.

growler~GateKeeper July 9th, 2011 11:20 PM

Nookie Monster is looking wonderful :lovestruck: I'll bet he's feeling great these days :grouphug:

chico2 July 10th, 2011 08:18 AM

Robyn,Nookie looks beautiful,I always loved that coloring,he looks perfectly healthy:cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee July 10th, 2011 08:24 PM

Nookster is looking mighty fine Robyn. :thumbs up

What a happy looking little guy. :cloud9:

luckypenny July 10th, 2011 09:53 PM

Who would have thought :highfive:. He [I]is[/I] looking bright and healthy :goodvibes:, Rgeurts. You and your dh rock!!

.unknown. July 11th, 2011 10:22 AM

He's beautiful!!

Dog Dancer July 11th, 2011 10:26 AM

What great pics. Nookie sure does look healthy! What smoochie looking face, really I just want to hug him. I hope he stays well.

Rgeurts July 11th, 2011 04:29 PM

Thanks all! We couldn't be happier! He sure has come a long way :)
He's such a happy, playful little boy. He's definitely making up for all the puppy time he lost!

[QUOTE=Goldfields;1017279]I love the permanently furrowed brow. LOL. Lovely photo's and that head shot is just wonderful. Good to see him looking so well.[/QUOTE]

LOL ya, the furrowed brow... I have SO many people say "What a beautiful Akita!" or "Is he a pure bred Akita?"!!!

I had an Akita many years ago. At first I thought "Wow... Akita?!?". To me, he doesn't look Akita at all, except the wrinkled forehead. But then, I looked up pictures and found a red Akita that looks very similar to Nookie! I would still know he's a Mal, just because I know the breed, but to someone who doesn't, I could see how they might make that mistake :)

I still laugh at his stubby little legs. He has the body of a Giant Mal and the stubby little legs of a Basset hound :laughing: :laughing:
But he's still beautiful to us :lovestruck:

[QUOTE=luckypenny;1017354]Who would have thought :highfive:. He [I]is[/I] looking bright and healthy :goodvibes:, Rgeurts. [B][U]You and your dh rock[/U][/B]!![/QUOTE]

I know!! He's been doing very well. He still has some issues, but we are managing them pretty well so far :thumbs up
It's you and our vets that rock!! We just do what they tell us, and we have them because of you :2huggers: :D

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1017393]What great pics. Nookie sure does look healthy! What smoochie looking face, really I just want to hug him. I hope he stays well.[/QUOTE]

I adore his sweet little face :cloud9: :lovestruck:
He's wonderful to hug, like a giant stuffie :D