Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   A few of the catty cats (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=69467)

14+kitties April 7th, 2010 09:01 PM

A few of the catty cats

3 Attachment(s)
Ajax not looking happy.
[ATTACH]64082[/ATTACH]
Kitty McKat exercising. :D
[ATTACH]64083[/ATTACH]
Not sure why these guys and gals were gathering in the corner but I took advantage of it. I think there must be a mouse hole on the outside of the fence they are keeping an eye on.
[ATTACH]64084[/ATTACH]

14+kitties April 7th, 2010 09:04 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Duece saying Mommy, come in and play with us.
[ATTACH]64085[/ATTACH]
Calysta and Zara looking out their window. We hope to have their enclosure built soon too. 'Scuse the bad screening job. It keeps them in and lets them have an open window.
[ATTACH]64086[/ATTACH]
Squeak being very dainty placing her feet carefully.
[ATTACH]64087[/ATTACH]

14+kitties April 7th, 2010 09:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Spazzy and Mew.
[ATTACH]64089[/ATTACH]
Ajax and Ms. Purrfect
[ATTACH]64090[/ATTACH]
And the gathering of a few.
[ATTACH]64091[/ATTACH]

14+kitties April 7th, 2010 09:10 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I love this pic of Nipper peeking around the grass.
[ATTACH]64092[/ATTACH]
Jupiter, the big guy.
[ATTACH]64093[/ATTACH]
And Orbit, the one who melts my heart the most. Don't know why. :cloud9: And y'all know I love all my babies to death.
[ATTACH]64094[/ATTACH]

I'll try to get some of the rest tomorrow. :D

hazelrunpack April 8th, 2010 12:18 AM

Orbit is an elegant kitty! :flirt: But my favorite shot is the one of Calysta and Zara enjoying their open window! :cloud9:

I wonder why Ace was lookin' so out of sorts... :cat:

Love4himies April 8th, 2010 07:55 AM

Awwww, Squeak walks like HRH Princess Puddles :cloud9:

Bet when you leave, the mouse in the corner comes out and sticks his tongue out at the cats :laughing:

[SIZE="1"]I feel the same way about Rose as you do about Orbit :o[/SIZE]

chico2 April 8th, 2010 09:05 AM

14+,please forgive my deterioating memory,I thought Ace was the big Tabby boy who looked like a Bob-Cat.
One of the kitties that were in the garage when I was there:confused:
Love all your pic,as usual:thumbs up

14+kitties April 8th, 2010 09:06 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;906172]Orbit is an elegant kitty! :flirt: But my favorite shot is the one of Calysta and Zara enjoying their open window! :cloud9:

I wonder why Ace was lookin' so out of sorts... :cat:[/QUOTE]

Ajax always looks that way hazel. I think that's just him! ;)

[QUOTE=Love4himies;906189]Awwww, Squeak walks like HRH Princess Puddles :cloud9:

Bet when you leave, the mouse in the corner comes out and sticks his tongue out at the cats :laughing:

[SIZE="1"]I feel the same way about Rose as you do about Orbit :o[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

As long as the mouse knows what's good for him and he stays on this side of the fence he'll do fine. But they get silly and venture in occasionally. I found enough evidence last year with that. :yuck:
It's funny with all our kitties there is a special one that just tugs a little harder, isn't it? TT is the same with my house kitties but everyone loves him
'cause he's such a goof. :cloud9:

ancientgirl April 8th, 2010 12:59 PM

I had no idea Jupiter was such a big boy! The picture of Nipper is so beautiful. They all look so happy.:lovestruck:

Dog Dancer April 8th, 2010 01:20 PM

They are all lovely and happy looking! They all look so healthy, it's obvious that you are their saviour. I don't think I could pick just one as a fav without meeting them to decide. What's your total right now??

BenMax April 8th, 2010 01:23 PM

Ok - I want to be a cat in your cattery 14+K. I can purrrrrrrrrrrr just as good as the rest of them. I can swat, hiss, rub up against your leg, jump on top of just about anything. I keep myself well groomed and clean, you can easily cut my nails without any trouble..and I LOVE to be brushed.

So what do you say??? Can I, can I??

Frenchy April 8th, 2010 03:03 PM

[QUOTE=BenMax;906265]Ok - I want to be a cat in your cattery 14+K. I can purrrrrrrrrrrr just as good as the rest of them. I can swat, hiss, rub up against your leg, jump on top of just about anything. I keep myself well groomed and clean, you can easily cut my nails without any trouble..and I LOVE to be brushed.

So what do you say??? Can I, can I??[/QUOTE]

get in line sista , I'm first in line :cool:

Frenchy April 8th, 2010 03:04 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;906141]
Not sure why these guys and gals were gathering in the corner [/QUOTE]

conspiracy :evil:

ahhh they all look so good ! And Duece :lovestruck: I'm so happy he's still a good little boy ! :lovestruck:

BenMax April 8th, 2010 03:19 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;906316]conspiracy :evil:
QUOTE]

Not to hurt your feelings or anything Frenchy, but they were all gathering in agreement and celebration that I was to be the one allowed at to the cattery...not you sista! :D

Frenchy April 8th, 2010 03:51 PM

[QUOTE=BenMax;906318][QUOTE=Frenchy;906316]conspiracy :evil:
QUOTE]

Not to hurt your feelings or anything Frenchy, but they were all gathering in agreement and celebration that I was to be the one allowed at to the cattery...not you sista! :D[/QUOTE]

:laughing: but I kinda got one "paw" in .... Duece will vote for me :D

BenMax April 8th, 2010 05:08 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;906327][QUOTE=BenMax;906318]

:laughing: but I kinda got one "paw" in .... Duece will vote for me :D[/QUOTE]

:offtopic: Sorry Girl but Duece was out voted. Gee sorry.

14+kitties April 8th, 2010 05:42 PM

[QUOTE=chico2;906205]14+,please forgive my deterioating memory,I thought Ace was the big Tabby boy who looked like a Bob-Cat.
One of the kitties that were in the garage when I was there:confused:
Love all your pic,as usual:thumbs up[/QUOTE]

No, you're right chico. :o Ace and Ajax are so close in my mind I often call them be each other's name. If you notice I did it a few times. DuH!!!! :loser:

dmc123 April 8th, 2010 06:25 PM

14+ great shots!

Now, I haven't followed all your threads but how many does the + represent these days?

Diane

14+kitties April 8th, 2010 07:46 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;906261]They are all lovely and happy looking! They all look so healthy, it's obvious that you are their saviour. I don't think I could pick just one as a fav without meeting them to decide. What's your total right now??[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=dmc123;906383]14+ great shots!

Now, I haven't followed all your threads but how many does the + represent these days?
Diane[/QUOTE]

The number at the moment is 37. I know there is at least one more stray I have seen not to mention ones I don't see eating food in the greenhouse too. I am at the limit of kitties I can look after monetarily. If more show up this summer I will be utilizing the new forum Marko opened for foster homes. :o

14+kitties April 8th, 2010 07:47 PM

[QUOTE=BenMax;906265]Ok - I want to be a cat in your cattery 14+K. I can purrrrrrrrrrrr just as good as the rest of them. I can swat, hiss, rub up against your leg, jump on top of just about anything. I keep myself well groomed and clean, you can easily cut my nails without any trouble..and I LOVE to be brushed.

[QUOTE=Frenchy;906315]get in line sista , I'm first in line :cool:[/QUOTE]

Cool your jets sistas! There's room for both of you!! :thumbs up :grouphug:

14+kitties April 8th, 2010 07:49 PM

[QUOTE=ancientgirl;906255]I had no idea Jupiter was such a big boy! The picture of Nipper is so beautiful. They all look so happy.:lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

When I pick Jupiter up and put him up to my shoulder his legs dangle way past my waist. That's not saying much 'cause I'm 5' nothing but still...... he's a BIG boy!!!

growler~GateKeeper April 8th, 2010 11:07 PM

Love the pic of Nipper too cute :lovestruck:

Those are some daredevil mice you're growing out there :laughing:

chico2 April 9th, 2010 08:55 AM

14+,I am glad you clarified that I am not completely off:laughing:
I mix up the names of my THREE cats,you can imagine how I would be with THIRTYSEVEN:laughing::laughing:

14+kitties April 10th, 2010 09:10 AM

[QUOTE=chico2;906519]14+,I am glad you clarified that I am not completely off:laughing:
I mix up the names of my THREE cats,you can imagine how I would be with THIRTYSEVEN:laughing::laughing:[/QUOTE]

:laughing: It happens mf!!

MyBirdIsEvil April 10th, 2010 10:42 AM

Aw, Orbit looks like my fluffy black cat, skunk, :cloud9:, who no longer has grey stripes on his neck and back so no one knows why he's named that :laughing:

edwina April 18th, 2010 07:46 PM

I love seeing pics of the outside kitties. They look happy that winter is mostly over. :cloud9:

14+kitties April 18th, 2010 11:06 PM

[QUOTE=edwina;909415]I love seeing pics of the outside kitties. They look happy that winter is mostly over. :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

Thanks edwina. :) We had a very mild winter this year. Hardly any snow. Lucky! Hubby only plowed the driveways twice. Once was because he was bored. :rolleyes:
How did your kitties do over the winter. Besides the dog incident I mean.

Tundra_Queen April 19th, 2010 02:52 AM

:laughing::laughing:

[QUOTE=14+kitties;906401]Cool your jets sistas! There's room for both of you!! :thumbs up :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

14+ don't forget to have them both sign that contract,,,ya know the one stating they must do chores in order to stay? :D

And yeah is Juniper ever big!! He has quite the tummy hanging there,,,or is that just fur like Willie's?

Debbie

BrownEyedGirl April 19th, 2010 03:30 PM

Such a gorgeous clan. . ..

14+kitties April 21st, 2010 12:32 PM

[QUOTE=Tundra_Queen;909611]He has quite the tummy hanging there,,,or is that just fur like Willie's?

Debbie[/QUOTE]

Jupiter has no belly. He is just very big and muscular. I would imagine if he keeps living the easy life, which he will :thumbs up, that he will get a belly soon. Compared to what he was like last year it is amazing how far he has come. I can pick him up and cuddle him. He loves attention. He is normally the first to get to me now in the morning. Not an easy feat when there is about 15 other ones fighting for that right. :cloud9: But he just moves them aside with his size. :D