Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   New Do's (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=77274)

Dee-O-Gee June 5th, 2011 10:16 AM

New Do's

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER]Mollie and Gryphon with their new Do's and accessories...

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Magenta"]This is my perdy side....[/COLOR]
[ATTACH]74252[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="Purple"]No, maybe this is my pritty side....[/COLOR]

[ATTACH]74253[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="Indigo"]I iz Pritty....[/COLOR]
[ATTACH]74254[/ATTACH][/SIZE][/I][/FONT]
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"].
.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Dee-O-Gee June 5th, 2011 10:19 AM

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"]Awh....Schucks![/COLOR]

[ATTACH]74255[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="Red"]W.C. Fields is back....[/COLOR]

[ATTACH]74256[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Mummy, can we go in now? We're tired![/COLOR]

[ATTACH]74257[/ATTACH][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I][CENTER][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]:cloud9: The end! :cloud9:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/I][/FONT]

hazelrunpack June 5th, 2011 11:59 AM

Purdy bows for a purdy girl! :lovestruck: And a handsome Gryphon, too! :flirt: They're lookin' mighty fine!!!!!

CsqU4r3d June 5th, 2011 12:14 PM

Why yewz both gor-geous!! Bowz and bandanaz and all!! Perty hi -falootin!! :cloud9: OK where is that mud puddle:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper June 5th, 2011 12:53 PM

They both look great :cloud9:, ready for some summer grass rolling fun! :dog: :dog:

chico2 June 5th, 2011 04:39 PM

Awwww they look fantastic,Molly looks really pretty and girlsh,Gryphon super handsome:cloud9:

Claudia36oh June 5th, 2011 05:45 PM

They are adorable...love the bows :cloud9:

Dee-O-Gee June 5th, 2011 08:52 PM

Thanks y'all! DH didn't think too much of the pritty pink bows when Mollie walked in the door but I think they've grown on him and he hasn't said anything more about them. :p

Can't believe they've lasted more then 24 hours on her and I must say, we'll be avoiding them there mud puddles for a bit CsqU4r3d. :thumbs up

Goldfields June 6th, 2011 03:23 AM

LOL. Mollie is such a girlie girl. Pink is definitely her colour. Can I save and send one of those photo's to my brother, please? He's had English Setters in the past and is between dogs after losing a Rottie, I'd like to see him switch back seeing the English Setters lived to a very old age and his Rotties certainly haven't.

Melinda June 6th, 2011 06:01 AM

awww don't they look gorgeous!!!

Dee-O-Gee June 6th, 2011 07:41 PM

[QUOTE=Goldfields;1012649]Can I save and send one of those photo's to my brother, please? He's had English Setters in the past and is between dogs after losing a Rottie, I'd like to see him switch back seeing the English Setters lived to a very old age and his Rotties certainly haven't.[/QUOTE]

By all means GF! :thumbs up Did your brother have field or bench types? I have always been fond of the bench type (like Hazel's) but I wouldn't trade Mollie for the world! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack June 6th, 2011 07:57 PM

We don't have bench setters, klm...we have Ryman types. :D They'd kick us out of a ring. :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee June 6th, 2011 08:10 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1012772]We don't have bench setters, klm...we have Ryman types. :D They'd kick us out of a ring. :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Oops :sorry:...my bad! :headslap: After seeing so many pictures of the pack, I always thought they were the bench type. :o

In any event, hazel's runpack is so dreamy! :cloud9: :dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog::dog:

hazelrunpack June 6th, 2011 08:17 PM

They're sort of a mix of bench x field setters from some generations back...an attempt to combine the instinct of the hunt with the beauty of the bench.

Dee-O-Gee June 6th, 2011 08:45 PM

Oh but they're all so beautiful hazel--all nine of them! :cloud9: :D

hazelrunpack June 6th, 2011 09:05 PM

[img]http://foolstown.com/sm/obm.gif[/img]

:laughing: Does this mean Mollie is coming here to stay? :D :flirt:

Dee-O-Gee June 6th, 2011 09:32 PM

Tell you what Hazel, I'll pass along Mollie's perdy pink bows....when she's done with them [SIZE="3"][I]or[/I][/SIZE]....you can send Cass, Macie, Grace, Belle, and Lady in Waiting to the Great White North to try on the bows for themselves! :flirt:

Unfortunately; Gryphon would need some male testosterone too so you'll also need to send Ember (:cloud9:) Cole and Brier our way as well. :thumbs up

hazelrunpack June 6th, 2011 09:48 PM

Hmmm...they're all licensed, so if I rent a bus, they'll be able to help drive. :thumbs up :o :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee June 6th, 2011 09:56 PM

Umhh...I think you would only need a short bus Hazel. :D

Sheriff Cole could be the bus monitor! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack June 6th, 2011 10:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Belle already knows how to drive a bus:

[ATTACH]74308[/ATTACH]

:laughing:

marko June 7th, 2011 10:19 AM

OMD, these are adorable! Those pink bows are oozing cuteness!:)

Goldfields June 7th, 2011 11:16 AM

ROFL. I love the bus photo.

Alan's Setters were just Setters to me, klm, I honestly have never studied the breed long enough to see a difference. I shall ask him. I'm guessing Bench but we'll see. :) The pink bows will make him laugh.

Dee-O-Gee June 7th, 2011 10:03 PM

OMD Hazel! Sweet lil Belle. She looks like she's right up on the horn, BEEP BEEP!!! :laughing:

So Belle can drive, Cole can be bus monitor and the rest of the pack can sing, "99 bottles of beer on the wall!" :thumbs up :D :laughing:

hazelrunpack June 7th, 2011 10:57 PM

Oh, dawg! :eek: If they start singin' [I]that [/I]I'm gonna stay home! :laughing:

Magicwildwolf69 June 7th, 2011 11:26 PM

awww love the new dos! they are really beautiful dogs!

Dee-O-Gee June 11th, 2011 10:17 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1012930]Oh, dawg! :eek: If they start singin' [I]that [/I]I'm gonna stay home! :laughing:[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"][I]O.K. what if they bark the song rather than sing? :D[/I][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Magicwildwolf69;1012949]awww love the new dos! they are really beautiful dogs![/QUOTE]

Thank you MWW. Had to cut the bows out last night. :( They started getting all floppy and loose. Mollie still looks beautiful, even without them. :cloud9:

Sylvie June 11th, 2011 01:34 PM

I just love the bows, makes her look so sweet :laughing::laughing:

hazelrunpack June 11th, 2011 01:44 PM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;1013478][COLOR="Red"][I]O.K. what if they bark the song rather than sing? :D[/I][/COLOR]
[/QUOTE]

Nooooooooo :yell: :laughing: That song is intolerable no matter who or how it's being sung!!! :p

Sorry to hear the bows are gone now. I'm sure Mollie is missin' her purrdy adornments, but I'm also sure she's just a beeeyooooteeefullll as ever! :flirt:

Dee-O-Gee June 11th, 2011 09:43 PM

Had to use the grooming shears to cut out the elastics. :frustrated:

Now she had a wing in her ear but...it's a cute little wing. :cloud9: