Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) a cat - listings (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Kittens! Mtl (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=15750)

Lucky Rescue June 1st, 2005 05:23 PM

Kittens! Mtl

1 Attachment(s)
Some shining example of humanity left these babies in a box by the side of the road. They need homes and are about 7 weeks old.

Call Debbie at 450-424-0455 or email [email]luckyrescue@hotmail.com[/email]

CyberKitten June 1st, 2005 06:03 PM

OhMiGosh Lucky,they are sooo sweet!! How can people be so mean? It's a rhetorical question - I've just responded to the question about spanking and it brought back some bd memories about children I've seen in the ER!!

Princesss04 June 3rd, 2005 11:53 AM

Aww they are so cute! I can not stand people sometime! I can not believe people would do things like that to poor animals. :mad:

Lucky Rescue June 3rd, 2005 01:27 PM

These babies were dehydrated and obviously left to die a slow and painful death in a sealed box sitting in the hot sun in the middle of nowhere. They now have rhino and won't be available for a week or two.

Whoever did this is plain evil. I hope they get some painful disease. :mad:

Lucky Rescue June 19th, 2005 02:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
3 Little Tidbits left. One black, and only female, got adopted yesterday.

They nearly drowned when the basement of the vet clinic flooded last week, so they only have 7 lives left and need homes!

CyberKitten June 19th, 2005 02:23 PM

For some reason, I could not see the pict LR. Maybe if I try dling it?? My browser may be set to not viewing the file type??? Not sure....

I ask again (rhetorically) how humans can be so cruel!!!

YY is outside today with my dad - she loves walking a leash with him. Casey and Chelsea can take or leave outdoors - usually, they retreat right back in.

Now, it worked THIS time. Curious!! Never mind the first sentence, lol

Lucky Rescue June 19th, 2005 02:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One of the little blackie twins!

Lucky Rescue June 19th, 2005 02:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One more of all three!

Luba June 19th, 2005 03:39 PM

What a schmuck!! Maybe they will find themselves at the side of the road one day in need of some help....people!

I just heard that some of the Shelters in Mtl are so full they've actually resorted to renting trailers to accomodate the large influx of abandoned cats and dogs. You hear about that LR?

chico2 June 19th, 2005 04:48 PM

Oh my....if I could only take them all...sweet,sweet little babies,very lucky to have been found in time :love:
What kind of person can do this to kittens/puppies???Low-lives,people without heart and concience!!
I wish the saying what comes around goes around was true,but it seems to me,bad things only happen to good people....But to be this heartless,they must be very unhappy,miserable people and I hope they rot in a very hot place one day!!

Lucky Rescue June 19th, 2005 08:22 PM

Chico, although I know this happens every day, I am still dumbfounded that such evil could be done to these little defenseless creatures. It's sickening.

Luba, I heard nothing about that. The Montreal SPCA has a more expedient way of handling overflows.

Eleni June 20th, 2005 06:21 AM

[QUOTE=LuckyRescue]
The Montreal SPCA has a more expedient way of handling overflows.[/QUOTE]

oh man I really hope thats not by euthanizing them :(
all these pets in need of homes makes me wich I had room for more, but alas I dont, so ill have to love the ones I have the best im able and pray for the rest to find loving and responsible homes

Eleni