Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Thank you - Heros big and small (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Awww, thank you Onster!!! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=62581)

14+kitties May 5th, 2009 03:28 PM

Awww, thank you Onster!!!

3 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much for the beautiful card and the cute magnets!! I love them! As you can see in the first pic TT was impressed too! The cats are now on my fridge. I don't know what to say. It wasn't necessary but I love them! I love the message on the card. It had me in tears. :cry:
:thankyou::thankyou: for the Instincts supplements!! I am really looking forward to using it for my furries. :fingerscr they appreciate you sending it and gooble all their raw!! Hope to try it out this weekend!
Again, THANK YOU! You are a sweetheart!!

TT checking out the card and magnets.
[ATTACH]51628[/ATTACH]
This is my wonderful package I got today!! :cloud9:
[ATTACH]51629[/ATTACH]
My magnets in use. The square one says "It's a cat's world. Adjust" Love it!
[ATTACH]51630[/ATTACH]

BenMax May 5th, 2009 03:42 PM

What a lovely gift. That was really nice Onster!:thumbs up

chico2 May 5th, 2009 04:05 PM

You know,in my looooong life,I don't think I've ever"known"such a large group of wonderful people as we have here:lovestruck:

breeze May 5th, 2009 05:04 PM

beautiful gift Onster.. you are such a sweetheart :cloud9::grouphug::grouphug:

onster May 5th, 2009 08:02 PM

wow!!! they sent it sooo quickly!

I just sent the package yesterday and the lady told me 4 days :confused:

Totally almost missed this thread too!! But then my 'name' caught my eye. hahaha

awwww im glad you liked the magnets...i thought they were cute. Something for you to look at when youre 'adjusting' to the cats' world & fishing things out from under the fridge :p

I hope your furries like the raw! My vet uses this supplement for her cats and she says they like it :fingerscr:fingerscr

I tried very hard to keep my writing legible in the card..bunduk was chewing on the one end of the pen while I was writing with it :crazy::crazy:

anyway, you are very very welcome - this was only a simple thank you for the wonderful gift you sent me :grouphug::)

onster May 5th, 2009 08:06 PM

Btw I have a confession. I signed the date wrong on the card - i put the 5th instead of the 4th- but then i thought i didnt wanna correct it & make it ugly (and bunduk was now eying the ribbon trying to chew it :frustrated:) soooo i figured when you received it you wouldnt really be able to tell and left it.

Except you received it on the actual 5th! LOL whoops.

SO ya, that is my confession.

:o

14+kitties May 5th, 2009 09:46 PM

[QUOTE=onster;776843]Btw I have a confession. I signed the date wrong on the card - i put the 5th instead of the 4th- but then i thought i didnt wanna correct it & make it ugly (and bunduk was now eying the ribbon trying to chew it :frustrated:) soooo i figured when you received it you wouldnt really be able to tell and left it.

Except you received it on the actual 5th! LOL whoops.

SO ya, that is my confession.

:o[/QUOTE]

:laughing: I caught the date! Don't worry, I do that all the time. I had to ask what date it was yesterday so I could put the right date on bakery items at work. :o Normally when I do that area of the store I remember to look at the calendar before I go in. Yesterday I forgot. Remembered today though. :thumbs up
Bunduk and TT must be distantly related somehow. I put your card up on a shelf out of harms way. Of course TT thinks that if something is on a shelf it's much more intriguing. I had to take him down a few times. I'm surprised they haven't tried taking the magnets off the fridge yet. :D

I can't wait to try the supplement! I need to remember to get some liver :yuck: and chicken to start them with. Although I am tempted to try beef. I made burgers for hubby and I for supper tonight and Mittens and Tinka were up on the counter munching away. :thumbs up

Thank you again! I am thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

hazelrunpack May 5th, 2009 10:23 PM

That was so sweet, onster! And so nice of Bunduk to help with the package! :cat:

rainbow May 6th, 2009 12:19 AM

What a beautiful "thank you" gift. :cloud9:

""It's a cat's world. Adjust" .....I love it. :D

onster May 6th, 2009 09:37 AM

:laughing::laughing: [B]14+[/B] Im glad I confessed now since u caught it anyway :p Im notoriously bad at not knowing what the date is. :o Just so its all out in the open now..AG I messed up on the pkg I sent u too lol.

Magnets off the fridge :eek: Now that would require some acrobatics :crazy:

Good luck with the raw :goodvibes::goodvibes: hopefully the supplement tastes crazy good.

[B]
HRP[/B] yes, 'help'...that's what bunduk was trying to do :rolleyes::evil:

ancientgirl May 6th, 2009 09:41 AM

That was very sweet of you Onster. I love the magnets. LOL, It's a cats world, adjust. I think we can all understand that phrase.

onster May 6th, 2009 09:45 AM

I wonder if TT smelled Bunduk 14+? lol I shouldve sent a tuft of hair...God knows I have loads of them billowing through the house :rolleyes::laughing::D

14+kitties May 7th, 2009 09:08 PM

[QUOTE=onster;777097]I wonder if TT smelled Bunduk 14+? lol I shouldve sent a tuft of hair...God knows I have loads of them billowing through the house :rolleyes::laughing::D[/QUOTE]

Ummm yeah, like I don't have enough billows of hair floating around..... I need more! Although that particular shade of orange I don't have.. :rolleyes:

I am going to pick up my meat grinder tomorrow and the meat and liver. With this supplement it says no need to add bones so I don't have to worry about that yet.

As for taking magnets off the fridge... they've done it before! All of them but Dayle like to get on top of the fridge. It would be pretty easy from there to knock the magnets off. So far so good. :thumbs up