Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What A Year Can Do..... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=75975)

CarolynInPEI March 23rd, 2011 06:45 AM

What A Year Can Do.....

3 Attachment(s)
Angus turned 1 year old in January and March 19th was his first Gotcha Day!

And what a difference 1 year can make!!

The pictures were taken exactly 1 year apart....he was 12-13lbs when we got him and he is 90-91lbs now!!

FYI-- It was VERY difficult to re-create this pose. It was very hard to convince him to sit still for any amount of time! I'm not kidding.....I took ~175 pictures of this pose and these two were the only ones I would consider showing!

Melinda March 23rd, 2011 07:19 AM

*trying to spot the differences* are you sure there are some? *L* man, what a huge gorgeous dog!!!!

Love4himies March 23rd, 2011 07:40 AM

:eek: Holy smokes from wee tiny cutie pie, to Mr. Cutie Pie :cloud9::lovestruck:

mummummum March 23rd, 2011 07:41 AM

Oh my goodness what a big galumph. Hasn't he grown up! Still has that "Awwww...I'm just a big goofball...got treats?" face though.

And I commend you for your and his patience. 175 ???? Yikes, what a good boy!

angeldogs March 23rd, 2011 10:19 AM

You can see in the puppy pick by the size of those paws he was going to be a big boy.he has a sweet gentle look in his eye.good look boy

hazelrunpack March 23rd, 2011 12:39 PM

Aw, handsome Angus!! :flirt:

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="6"][I][B][COLOR="Cyan"]happy [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]birthday [COLOR="Lime"]and [COLOR="Magenta"]gotcha [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]day, [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Angus!!!!![/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][/I][/SIZE][/FONT]

A little belated... :o Hope you got some good treats and lovin's on your special days. :D

14+kitties March 23rd, 2011 01:01 PM

Oh my gosh!! Angus - how you have grown!! :cloud9::cloud9: And what a pretty girl you are Ms. Carolyn!

CarolynInPEI March 26th, 2011 06:21 AM

Angus certainly has grown in the last year! In more ways than one too. Slowly he's starting to calm down a bit.

He's still a happy, crazy 1 year old lab, but he is taming down a bit (for the most part:rolleyes:).

He's a great big love bug! And loves to cuddle with his mom!

He makes a laugh everyday with his crazy antics and sometimes shake our heads wondering what he must be thinking! We wouldn't trade him for anything!

mikischo March 26th, 2011 06:39 AM

What an adorable puppy he was and what a gorgeous boy he has turned out to be. :cloud9:

A belated [B][COLOR="Magenta"][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="6"]Happy Gotcha Day, Angus![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

Goldfields March 26th, 2011 10:01 AM

He had a lot of loose skin on his head as a baby to grow into, makes him look like he worrying over something. LOL. He has lovely big eyes, a gorgeous boy. :)

krdahmer March 26th, 2011 11:09 AM

:eek::eek: He's HUGE!!!! and adorable!:lovestruck: happy gotcha day

Dee-O-Gee March 26th, 2011 05:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, 175 pictures? You have the patience of a saint CarolynInPEI! :crazy:

He still looks like a big grown up puppy! :cloud9:

[SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I][COLOR="Navy"]Happy belated birthday Angus! [COLOR="Purple"]And Happy Gotcha Day! :thumbs up[/COLOR] [/COLOR][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

[ATTACH]72948[/ATTACH]