Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   the crew...... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67904)

dogcatharmony January 13th, 2010 07:45 PM

the crew......

3 Attachment(s)
I know it has been awhile........needed to keep my sanity over the holidays....but here are a few recent pics of the crew.......Dexter is such a nut. He managed to escape from the house and go bolting through the snow....dang he is quick.......I launched myself off the deck in nothing but my jammies and bare feet to tackle him. Of course he was having a great time. Always some kind of fun going on over here.....

[ATTACH]61384[/ATTACH]

snowball to the head...loves every minute of it
[ATTACH]61385[/ATTACH]

love you kitty
[ATTACH]61386[/ATTACH]

shirley1011 January 13th, 2010 07:49 PM

Cute..I love the three kitties.....I am not so sure my guys would be so gentle with the kitty in the box...no I am sure~

dogcatharmony January 13th, 2010 08:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Zoe has become a big suck with Dexter being around. I had to watch her with Amos, they both had that what mine is mine attitude, and the bigcat don't back down for anybody. Phoebe was hit or miss......but Zoe did like to snap at her. Dexter is her buddy big time.....he can get next to her when she is eating,sleeping, grumpy. He almost mellows her out, which is good for her.

[ATTACH]61387[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack January 13th, 2010 09:12 PM

Dexter and Zoe look like a match made in heaven, DCH! :cloud9: And that pic of the cats on the stairs is just too cute! :D

luckypenny January 13th, 2010 10:16 PM

:laughing: Your captions in the first pic are perfect!

Is that your neighbor's child playing with Zoe?

Dee-O-Gee January 13th, 2010 10:48 PM

Love the first one and it's captions too! :laughing:

Great snaps DCH! :thumbs up

Tundra_Queen January 14th, 2010 07:30 AM

I love the pics! I love the captions on the first one,,,I don't know how u got them to pose like that. LOL

The one with zoe and dexter in the box...is that zoe's teeth around Dexter's throat?

I was also wondering if that is your little neighbour playing with zoe outside too.

OOps...how did u get Dexter back into the house?

Debbie

Love4himies January 14th, 2010 08:04 AM

Love the pic of the kitties on the stairs. I take it is :crazy: Dexter who is on the bottom step :laughing:.

Awwwww, Zoe and Dexter, that is so nice that she has such a great playmate.

I second LP's question about the child. If it is your neighbour, that is so great that you were able to get the mom to allow her child access to a dog :thumbs up

ancientgirl January 14th, 2010 10:44 AM

Aww, I love the one with Dexter and Zoe. :lovestruck:

dogcatharmony January 14th, 2010 02:10 PM

Yep that is the neighbours kid:thumbs up. All he wants to do is throw snowballs for Zoe. If he falls down in the snow and goes to cry, I tell Zoe to go give kisses....and then the kid is all giggles and gets up and starts throwing snow again. And to see how patient Zoe is , the little guy can't make a snow ball yet, but she waits, and mumbles.....and gets set.......even though all she gets is a handful of loose snow. But she will play and play and play. Nice to see that.

And yes those are Zoe's soft teethies around Dex's neck......it's all slobber. Dexter bites her ears, elbows and toes.......Zoe does the soft mouth and the play is on. Poor Dexter gets all crisp with dog spit........but he keeps coming back for more. I will try and post a video of the two playing, it is hilarious. Zoe try to fight back like a cat, with her paw taking swipes. She knows just how easy to play with him, and takes the occasional nail to the face without a pause.

As to "posing" the cats........:laughing: that is the way they line up for food. Each one has their own step, funny it goes in order of how I got them. Amos first, Phoebe second and then Dex. That is the closest Phoebe and Dexter have been without a bunch of hissing since I got him. She still gets over excited with him and we are working on stopping her from throwing up when she gets a bee in her bonnet. But it is much better than it has been.

Tundra_Queen January 14th, 2010 10:20 PM

dch...top cat gets top step LOL

I wish tegan would play with our cats, but she doesn't. She just lets them cuddle with her and Darby cleans her ears LOL It's funny seeing Darby walking along side Tegan trying to reach her ears. LOL

Dexter must get really wet with all zoe's slobber. :laughing: Would love to see a video of them playing!

Debbie :)

Frenchy January 14th, 2010 10:24 PM

Zoe is such a patient dog to live with all those cats :angel:

:laughing:

TeriM January 15th, 2010 03:29 AM

Hehehe, I love that first cat pic and the captions :laughing:.

Zoe :lovestruck:.