Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   My Zoe is 1 Year Old!!!!! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=22604)

chico2 November 18th, 2003 10:42 AM

Happy birthday Zoe,you are adorable,but then you are a Capricorn,just like me:party:

chico2 November 18th, 2003 10:43 AM

I don't know what's happening,but for some reason my replys end up ahead of the posts:confused:

Copper'sMom November 18th, 2003 10:57 AM

[QUOTE]I don't know what's happening,but for some reason my replys end up ahead of the posts
Today 10:42 AM
chico2 Happy birthday Zoe,you are adorable,but then you are a Capricorn,just like me
[/QUOTE]

WEIRD!!! I couldn't find this thread anywhere!!! I had to look for Dog Mom's posts to find this thread:confused: The search wouldn't work!

Copper'sMom January 3rd, 2006 02:46 PM

My Zoe is 1 Year Old!!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
My little baby girl is 1 year old this week!!! I don't know what day for sure, but according to her vet records that we got when she came to us, her birthday falls in the first week of January!!

Copper'sMom January 3rd, 2006 02:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My little lady!

Copper'sMom January 3rd, 2006 02:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Last one for now!;)

Dog Mom January 3rd, 2006 02:55 PM

Happy Birthday Zoe...........love the hat

FurryPerson January 3rd, 2006 02:59 PM

Happy Birthday Zoe:party:

Love the pictures!

FurryPerson

Copper'sMom January 3rd, 2006 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Mom]Happy Birthday Zoe...........love the hat[/QUOTE]

Ya, I wished she liked the hat too! But by the expression on her face, she's not in the mood to celebrate!!

jawert1 January 3rd, 2006 03:55 PM

I could just give all those lil wrinklies birthday kisses! Happy Birthday Zoe!!

Prin January 3rd, 2006 10:35 PM

Happy Birthday Zoe! :)

Copper'sMom January 4th, 2006 10:05 AM

[QUOTE=chico2]Happy birthday Zoe,you are adorable,but then you are a Capricorn,just like me:party:[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha Very funny Chico!!!!:crazy: And yes, you are cute too!!

jessi76 January 4th, 2006 10:28 AM

happy birthday Miss Zoe!

she's such a beautiful girl! that sweet face... awwwww!

Lucky Rescue January 4th, 2006 11:37 AM

Wow - one year already??:eek:

Happy Birthday sweet Zoe!! What a big beautiful girlie you are.:party:

Tell your mom to make you a liver cake.:p

Rick C January 4th, 2006 01:11 PM

[IMG]http://www.mschloe.com/bcards/birthdaydog.gif[/IMG]

Happy Birthday.

Rick C
[url]www.goldentales.ca[/url]

shannonRN January 4th, 2006 06:46 PM

Zoe is a beautiful grrrl...Happy Birthday, Zoe!

The posts being out of order is very very confusing :confused:

Copper'sMom January 7th, 2006 03:44 PM

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone!:D Sorry this thread is very confusing!!! The dates are wrong(2003!!), and the original poster is wrong!!! I don't think Chico2's cats would be too thrilled if my little Zoe was living with them!!!:eek: LOL

[QUOTE=Lucky Rescue]Tell your mom to make you a liver cake.:p[/QUOTE]

You have a recipe LR???

chico2 January 7th, 2006 04:53 PM

Well,everything is back to normal,Zoe is really sweet,but my cats would be attached to the ceiling permanently if she lived here:crazy:
Us Capricorns ARE really good people/dogs:D

Luvmypit January 9th, 2006 02:03 PM

AHHHH ! I love the look on her face.

Happy Birthday (belated) ZOE!

As usual Zoe is looking like her marvellous self! She is such a special sweet girl....In the last pic I swear she has the most gentle eyes. She has grown so much in the face and looks a little less like a puppy but still has that puppy cute!

Ya did well Copper'smom!

babyrocky1 January 11th, 2006 07:07 PM

I don't know how I missed this for so long, sooo belated birthday Zoe, great pics Coppers Mom...so sorry for the delayed rply, I just noticed the thred in the pm you sent me...I have to check out the pics again at home aon the better monitor but the birthday pic of Zoe looks great even on this one!!!! you always dress them soooo sweetly! Tell the truth, thats why you needed a girl AND a boy, more options in the dress up department LOL