Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) a dog - listings (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Boubou's foster , brussel griffon looking for new family (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=52946)

Frenchy June 5th, 2008 11:34 AM

Boubou's foster , brussel griffon looking for new family

3 Attachment(s)
Some words from his foster mom Boubou : Monte is a Brussels Griffon ,he's 10 months old and soo cute. Would love to find him a home with someone who understands these breeds, he's an angel, but a little stubborn!! Monte is in the Montreal South Shore area

For more infos , pm Boubou or myself.

Here is Monte (pretty cute I must say :lovestruck:)

poodletalk June 5th, 2008 12:49 PM

He's adorable! :crazy:

Love4himies June 5th, 2008 12:53 PM

Aww what a little sweetie, bet that beard will add to the slobberness of his kisses :cloud9:

mastifflover June 5th, 2008 01:45 PM

Very cute, I like these guys they think they are big dogs. But no thank you Clark is keeping me pretty busy.

duttypaws June 5th, 2008 05:54 PM

omg hes lovely... if i wasnt going home... or had 2 cats... :|

i hope he finds his forever home soon :fingerscr

Boubou June 5th, 2008 08:02 PM

Thanks Frenchy - I suck at posting pictures!

He really is a cutie - his beard doesn't usually look like that - that was his first day coming to work with me so he was really nervous. He was going to a high kill pound in my area if we didn't pick him up before 2 pm, luckily I was off that day and was able to get him. He was so nervous that I decided to foster him until he found a home. Hopefully it doesn't take too long cuz we're already in love :lovestruck:

Frenchy June 5th, 2008 08:06 PM

[QUOTE=Boubou;602383] Hopefully it doesn't take too long cuz we're already in love :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

:eek:

:D good luck Monte :fingerscr

hazelrunpack June 6th, 2008 12:32 AM

He [I]is[/I] a cutie! He looks so stylish in his kerchief. :flirt:

Good luck, Monte! Hope you find a forever home soon! :goodvibes:

Chris21711 June 6th, 2008 11:25 AM

Great that you managed to get there in time Boubou, you are a saviour, he is too cute to be bypassed.

Boubou June 19th, 2008 10:15 PM

Great news, Monte left for his new family on Sunday evening and he is very happy! When I placed him with the new family, I told them he was a very quiet dog, mature for his age. Well, since he's been with them, he doesn't stop playing! I think he enjoys being the only dog in the house and he loves the company of the kids...I miss him so much - especially kissing his tiny little squishy nose!

kimnmark June 20th, 2008 06:11 AM

:thumbs up Woohoo for Monte finding a new furever home!

duttypaws June 20th, 2008 06:14 AM

[QUOTE=Boubou;609871]Great news, Monte left for his new family on Sunday evening and he is very happy! When I placed him with the new family, I told them he was a very quiet dog, mature for his age. Well, since he's been with them, he doesn't stop playing! I think he enjoys being the only dog in the house and he loves the company of the kids...I miss him so much - especially kissing his tiny little squishy nose![/QUOTE]

oh yay thats great to hear... yes when i adopted lola i was told quiet and independant.... i think I got the wrong cat.... lol shes mega playful and loves cuddles :|

Frenchy June 20th, 2008 11:19 AM

Alright for Monte !!!!! :highfive:

phoozles June 20th, 2008 11:54 AM

Great news - he's a cutie! :lovestruck: