Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pets that have passed away - Rainbow bridge (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   R.I.P. Coconut (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=76455)

ancientgirl April 14th, 2011 11:21 AM

R.I.P. Coconut

2 Attachment(s)
It is with an immense pain in my heart that I should tell you all that little Coconut has passed away.

I spoke to my father yesterday and he said he had to take her to the vet because she was bleeding from her anus. He said they gave her a shot and some meds, but I just called him to see how she was and he told me she passed away overnight.

I haven't stopped crying since. I was there last Saturday and she had so much life in her. She was happy and running around. I'm so thankful I was able to see her and hold her and kiss her one last time. I had hoped she would some day come and live with me.

I am thankful though, that she was doted on tremendously by my father and his wife, so I know she felt loved and cared for her entire life, as short as it was.

RIP my little angel.

14+kitties April 14th, 2011 11:30 AM

OMG AG! I am so very very sorry. :grouphug::grouphug: I know you loved this little girl so much. :candle::rip: Coconut sweetie :candle: :grouphug: AG I am so sorry hon.

mikischo April 14th, 2011 11:36 AM

My condolences to you and your family for the loss of sweet Coconut! :grouphug:

:candle: Run free, sweet :angel2: Coconut :dog: :candle:

mummummum April 14th, 2011 11:37 AM

Such a brief time on this planet to touch so many hearts and minds, yet she obviously did. My deepest condolences to you and your father AG. She could not have been more beloved than by you. :candle:

Shaykeija April 14th, 2011 11:39 AM

Oh I am so sorry. She was just a little doll.
Did your dad say why she was sick or why she was bleeding? Poor little baby...:(

ancientgirl April 14th, 2011 11:40 AM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;1003522]OMG AG! I am so very very sorry. :grouphug::grouphug: I know you loved this little girl so much. :candle::rip: Coconut sweetie :candle: :grouphug: AG I am so sorry hon.[/QUOTE]

14+, I'm devastated, I just am beyond words. I can't stop crying. That tiny little dog meant so much to me.

I hope she didn't suffer. I won't ask my father if she did, because I don't think I can handle it if she did.

The one thing I know, despite how my father's wife treated Sofie, she doted on Coconut. I know she felt loved to the end. That much I can be thankful for.

ancientgirl April 14th, 2011 11:42 AM

[QUOTE=Shaykeija;1003529]Oh I am so sorry. She was just a little doll.
Did your dad say why she was sick or why she was bleeding? Poor little baby...:([/QUOTE]

All I know is my father said she had something with her colon and she was bleeding from her anus. This happened all in a matter of one or two days.

Thank you all for the kind words.

Please pray for her little soul.

luckypenny April 14th, 2011 11:51 AM

Such sad news :(, I'm sorry, AG.

RIP Lil' Coconut :candle:

Shaykeija April 14th, 2011 11:57 AM

Awwe Ancient girl, Coconuts body is gone, but her spirit lives on. As long as someone says her name or carries her in their heart, she will live on. I know you are in a world of hurt right now, but Coconut knew you loved her too. I have a strong belief that her soul is at the bridge right now. She is not alone there. One day, and I hope it is a long way off, you will see her again. Of this I am sure. Cry, rant and rave. Get the grief out, because at the end of grief, comes healing. When you start to heal, you will smile when you think and talk about her. My thoughts are with you right now.

hazelrunpack April 14th, 2011 12:00 PM

I'm so sorry, AG :grouphug: I know Coconut held a special place in your heart.

:candle: Coconut

Love4himies April 14th, 2011 12:04 PM

I'm am so sorry, AG, how devastating for you. :cry: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:.

:rip:Coconut :candle:

rainbow April 14th, 2011 12:35 PM

Oh No, how very sad ......I am so sorry to hear about Coconut. :( :grouphug: My deepest condolences to you, AG, and please pass on my sympathy to your father and his wife. :grouphug:

:rip: Sweet Coconut :candle:

Chris21711 April 14th, 2011 12:39 PM

Sorry to hear that AG....Little Coconut looked like a powder puff :cloud9:

Melinda April 14th, 2011 02:17 PM

I am so sorry for your loss, what a sweet little puppers:grouphug:

krdahmer April 14th, 2011 02:46 PM

Oh AG I am soo soo sorry, I know how much you loved that adorable little girl! :(:candle: Since it happened so fast maybe there was no time for her to suffer...

my prayers are with you and your family :pray::grouphug:

chico2 April 14th, 2011 04:06 PM

OMG A-G,she was just a baby,I am so very sorry,don't really know what to say.:(
I know you are devestated as I am sure your dad is,Coconut was an adorable little fluffball,a little angel...
:angel2::rip:little Coconut

dogcatharmony April 14th, 2011 04:27 PM

:grouphug: so sad to hear. Sending my condolences :(

hedgiemama April 14th, 2011 05:06 PM

so sorry to hear this AG. She was such a gorgeous little girl. My sympathies go out to you and your family:grouphug:

:candle: Coconut

Dee-O-Gee April 14th, 2011 07:33 PM

So sorry to hear this AG. :(

My condolences to you and your family. :grouphug:

:candle: Sweet Coconut. :candle:

the gang April 14th, 2011 10:57 PM

run to the bridge little one:sorry: brenda and the pins - 1 :candle:

growler~GateKeeper April 15th, 2011 12:09 AM

:rip: sweet :angel2: Coconut :candle: She is playing at the [URL="http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html"]Rainbow Bridge[/URL] with those who've gone before :candle: :grouphug:

Tundra_Queen April 15th, 2011 12:26 AM

AG I'm so very sorry to hear about Coconut's passing. :(

cpietra16 April 15th, 2011 10:15 PM

OMG...I had to read your post twice....I am so sorry...Please accept my condolences..:(

Winston April 16th, 2011 05:53 AM

AG mf I am so sorry for your loss. She certainly was a beautiful little Coconut....she is runnung free at the bridge where she will be reunited with all those that loved her. I am sorry for your pain. We have all suffered some great losses so know we are here for you. :grouphug::grouphug:

RIP Sweet little girl! :rip::cat:

doggy lover April 16th, 2011 07:33 AM

Sorry for your family loss, :rip:Coconut...:angel2: my family also lost their 14 year old dog this week, even though she wasn't mine I felt for her..

Dog Dancer April 19th, 2011 12:02 PM

I just saw this now, AG I am so sorry for your loss. It doesn't sound like Coconut suffered. RIP sweet little angel.

Masha April 19th, 2011 01:43 PM

I am so sorry for your loss.... :(

Coconut :candle:

Shaykeija April 20th, 2011 10:57 PM

How are you making out? I am thinking about you...:grouphug:

dmc123 April 21st, 2011 03:41 PM

I also am so sorry about Coconut :( :rip:

Diane

Rgeurts April 21st, 2011 03:49 PM

AG I am so very sorry to read this :cry:
I have to tell you that I've never been a little dog kinda girl. I love them (my sister has **** zus), but never could even imagine owning one until the first time I saw pics of Coconut. She completely made me think I could have a baby like her, and spoil it rotten.
What a tragic loss for you and your family :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:rip: sweet little Coconut :candle: :pawprint: