Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Is it okay to use some of your pics in our blog or newsletter? (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=47632)

marko March 3rd, 2008 03:04 PM

Our new newsletter (March) is coming out in a day or 2 and I'm just going to assume that it's okay to put a few pix from last month's challenge there as well.

Please continue to add your names if it's cool on the rare occasion to use some pics for our blog and/or newsletter.

BTW - If you haven't added your name and email to our free newsletter list, now would be a good time. Just add it into the yellow bar on most pages in the site. FYI we never share/sell/rent or do anything despicable the info. we receive.

Thanks in advance everyone!

Marko

want4rain March 3rd, 2008 03:06 PM

sure! my fuzzy butts are ok! id prefer if the kids werent in them though. :)

-ashley

Tommysmom March 3rd, 2008 04:28 PM

No problem here... Tommy's just waiting to be discovered as the next furry supermodel, LOL.

Winston March 3rd, 2008 06:04 PM

How did I miss this?? Absolutely!

Cindy

TeriM March 3rd, 2008 07:01 PM

Totally fine with me :thumbs up.

hazelrunpack March 3rd, 2008 09:31 PM

Which reminds me...I was going to ask about your newsletter. Is it delivered as an email attachment or a link to a site? And is it large? Can you guess why I'm asking? :laughing: Dratted modem. :o

I've been thinking of signing up for it, but if it's too "bulky", I won't be able to read it anyway. :shrug:

onster March 3rd, 2008 09:41 PM

I'm fine with it too :thumbs up:)

marko March 3rd, 2008 10:21 PM

Thanks everyone!

[I][QUOTE]Which reminds me...I was going to ask about your newsletter. Is it delivered as an email attachment or a link to a site? And is it large? Can you guess why I'm asking? Dratted modem.

I've been thinking of signing up for it, but if it's too "bulky", I won't be able to read it anyway. [/QUOTE][/I]

It comes via email and it is fairly light, you should have no problem whatsoever.

Thanks again!

marko

jessi76 March 4th, 2008 09:11 AM

sure, fine w/ me. :thumbs up

danaekitty March 4th, 2008 10:01 AM

Feel free!

cpietra16 March 4th, 2008 10:22 AM

Sorry I'm late with this tread...but no problem from me...

hazelrunpack March 4th, 2008 10:30 AM

[QUOTE=marko;557153]Thanks everyone!

It comes via email and it is fairly light, you should have no problem whatsoever.

Thanks again!

marko[/QUOTE]

:thumbs up

ancientgirl March 4th, 2008 10:49 AM

I think I already gave my OK, but just in case I didn't. Use any pictures you like.:D

marko March 4th, 2008 04:43 PM

Thanks again everyone!

The March newsletter will be released tomorrow with a few very cute pics from last month's challenge. Anyone that has signed up to get the newsletter (in the yellow navbar on most pages on this site) will have it delivered automatically to their email address.

There were TONS of super cute images and i apologize in advance for being able to show only a few of them.

Marko

marko March 5th, 2008 02:17 PM

Thanks again everyone. The March Newsletter is out with pet info and many cute pics from the Feb. photo challenge.

The ONLY way to get it is to subscribe for free in the yellow navbar on most pages on Pets.ca. If you have already subscribed, it should be in your email inbox now.

If you haven't subscribed and want to subscribe, please do and the March newsletter should come within 1-2 minutes. Then every time we put out a new newsletter it will come to you automatically. You can unsubscribe at anytime and we don't sell/rent/share your personal info.

Thanks again everyone!
Marko

aslan March 5th, 2008 02:27 PM

My three fur kids say go for it.

hazelrunpack March 5th, 2008 03:53 PM

[QUOTE=marko;558169]Thanks again everyone. The March Newsletter is out with pet info and many cute pics from the Feb. photo challenge.

The ONLY way to get it is to subscribe for free in the yellow navbar on most pages on Pets.ca. If you have already subscribed, it should be in your email inbox now.

If you haven't subscribed and want to subscribe, please do and the March newsletter should come within 1-2 minutes. Then every time we put out a new newsletter it will come to you automatically. You can unsubscribe at anytime and we don't sell/rent/share your personal info.

Thanks again everyone!
Marko[/QUOTE]

hmmmm...It didn't come. Should I try signing up for it again? Or do you think it just got held up at the border. :o :laughing:

Akira March 5th, 2008 04:25 PM

we dont mind

marko April 25th, 2008 01:56 PM

Still looking for new names to make your pets stars :D

Thx much!

Marko

ancientgirl April 25th, 2008 02:26 PM

Hey Marko, isn't this the face of a star? *points to avatar*:D

shredy April 25th, 2008 02:28 PM

Chloe is a star I think, you are welcome to use any of her pics.....:whistle:

chico2 April 25th, 2008 04:04 PM

Marko,I signed up a long time ago,but I cannot remember ever getting a newsletter.:shrug:

Kashi April 25th, 2008 04:15 PM

Feel free to use my photos, just ask that photo credit is given please.

marko May 1st, 2008 09:29 AM

Thanks everyone please keep adding names if you'll let me choose from your pics and yes, credit is always given!

many thanks!

marko

14+kitties May 1st, 2008 11:19 AM

[QUOTE=chico2;584936]Marko,I signed up a long time ago,but I cannot remember ever getting a newsletter.:shrug:[/QUOTE]

Me too Chico. I signed up a while back and got one very short (one page, no pics) newsletter and that's it. :shrug:

And any of my little ones are available for photo ops. :D You don't need to ask.

marko May 1st, 2008 04:21 PM

For those that signed up a LONG time ago, please sign up again using this new automated system. It's all free. The names from the old list did NOT transfer to the new list. If anyone that signed up using our new system is having trouble, please just PM or email me.

Many thanks!

marko

Chaser July 20th, 2008 10:38 PM

My pics are fine to use - love to show Chase off! :lovestruck:

katherine93 July 20th, 2008 10:44 PM

Fine with me! :) I too love to show them off

allymack July 21st, 2008 09:14 PM

hey, i knwo this is old, but i just found it now:o

but sure, if i happen to have any photos you would like to use, go right ahead.:)

mollywog August 2nd, 2008 07:34 PM

ok with me :)