Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Senior dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Raggs has been dx'd with Hemangioma or Hemangiosarcoma (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=74205)

chico2 January 30th, 2012 05:55 PM

Awww dbg,it's a constant worry and I am so sorry Raggs won't eat,we all know that we don't feel like eating when out of sorts,hopefully that's all it is with Raggs right now:pray:

MaxaLisa January 30th, 2012 07:55 PM

You might try some apple juice?

Raggs, you are surrounded by those who love you!

hazelrunpack January 31st, 2012 09:53 AM

I hope today brings enough improvement that he won't need to be hospitalized!! :fingerscr :goodvibes: :pray:

dbg10 February 1st, 2012 08:01 PM

Thanks everyone, just keeping my fingers crossed :fingerscr

hazelrunpack February 1st, 2012 10:53 PM

How is he doing, dbg? Did he need supportive therapy at the vet today?

ScottieDog February 2nd, 2012 05:39 PM

Just want you and Raggs to know I'm thinking about you both.

:pray: that the sweet guy is improving.

MaxaLisa February 2nd, 2012 06:17 PM

I've been checking in for updates, keeping you guys in my thoughts :hugs:

dbg10 February 5th, 2012 01:57 PM

Raggs joined his sister Muggsie and his priest Fr Leo during the night. He is now gone... May he rest in peace free to run beyond the bridge and play like the puppy he was when alive :rip: :candle:

MaxaLisa February 5th, 2012 02:05 PM

I am so so sorry that Raggs is no longer with you and that your pack is now without such a treasured member.

Your care gave Raggs an grand extension of his time here, and while that probably doesn't help right now, I hope that it soon brings you comfort, that together you two made possible what was initially thought impossible.

:grouphug: to you, and a :candle: in honor of our strong little man.

Run free and without pain Raggs. :angel2:

Dbg10, please be good to yourself, and I hope that you have supposrt around you.

ScottieDog February 5th, 2012 10:54 PM

:cry: My heart aches with you. The depth of your love for Raggs has touched so many of us. The sweet boy runs free in the world with no leashes. I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts; may you find strength during this difficult time. Sadly, I understand how hard this is.

:candle: Sweet Raggs.

dbg10 February 7th, 2012 01:25 PM

Thank-you Maxalisa and Scottiedog, he had a beautiful soul who I will miss forever. He was unique with his humour, and we shared his love for 2+ years that he gave freely. He loved the cats, and they him and we are all feeling his loss. Thanks for allowing me to continue to share him with everyone here throughout his illness (whatever it was). I wish you all well and all your kitties and pups well may you have long lives together. :)

MaxaLisa February 11th, 2012 04:22 PM

I hope that you are doing okay over there. Loss is so hard.

On 2/7, I lost my boy to hemangiosarcoma too, he had a 7cm or so tumor in his spleen, several in his liver, the largest about 5cm, and spread in the omentum. Evil beast of a disease.

Like Raggs, I had some bonus time with him, though I didn't realize he had hemangio at the time, just that he was very sick. The ultrasound last summer was completely clear.

You and Raggs fought a battle against disease, but a battle filled with love. I hope that that brings you some comfort, as there are about no other good tools against these diseases.

:candle: For our boys :rip:

chico2 February 11th, 2012 05:18 PM

dbg,how are you doing??

hazelrunpack February 11th, 2012 07:44 PM

MaxaLisa, this month??? I'm so sorry :grouphug:

MaxaLisa February 13th, 2012 03:15 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1034520]MaxaLisa, this month??? I'm so sorry :grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Yes, thank you, too much sadness :(