Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Riley Holiday Pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=77921)

TeriM July 16th, 2011 02:16 PM

Riley Holiday Pictures

3 Attachment(s)
I'm a little late posting these :o. We had a great week camping down in the methow valley around Winthrop in north central Washington State. The campground is a beautiful spot right on the lake and this is the third year we have been there. I really missed our Lucy girl :(. This trip last year was just as she had started to take a turn for the worst and was getting fussy with her eating. Anyway, we still had a great time and got to do lots of hiking and exploring. Riley had a blast!

[ATTACH]75062[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75063[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75064[/ATTACH]

TeriM July 16th, 2011 02:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Next ones .....

[ATTACH]75065[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75066[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75067[/ATTACH]

TeriM July 16th, 2011 02:19 PM

3 Attachment(s)
More .......

[ATTACH]75068[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75069[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]75070[/ATTACH]

TeriM July 16th, 2011 02:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and this last one is at our campsite.

hazelrunpack July 16th, 2011 07:15 PM

I think the trip won Riley's approval! What fun!! :cloud9: And trust a black lab to find the one remaining patch of snow and partake of a snowcone! :laughing: He must've been happy to find a place like that to cool his belly!

Your campsite is so dang neat! (That's a sickness, y'know, Teri! Almost as telling as a clean desk! :p) But it sure does look inviting.

As for Lucy, her spirit joined you joyfully, I'm sure of it. :grouphug: :candle:

growler~GateKeeper July 17th, 2011 12:56 AM

Looks like Riley :lovestruck: had loads of fun in the water & on the trails :dog:

Longblades July 17th, 2011 10:53 AM

Riley looks a like a big boy. A happy big boy. Is there a bandage on his near fore in one photo?

Black Labs are the best. :)

TeriM July 19th, 2011 12:49 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1018002]Your campsite is so dang neat! (That's a sickness, y'know, Teri! Almost as telling as a clean desk! :p) But it sure does look inviting [/QUOTE]

Ssshhh, don't look inside the trailer :D.

[QUOTE=Longblades;1018043]Riley looks a like a big boy. A happy big boy. Is there a bandage on his near fore in one photo?

Black Labs are the best. :)[/QUOTE]

Not a bandage but there was a bootie. He had cut his paw a bit before the trip and it took a long time to heal. The bootie helped protect it a wee bit.

I totally agree about the black labs :lovestruck:.

marko July 19th, 2011 07:48 AM

Lovely pictures of Riley TeriM - looks like a super-happy dooger :highfive:

hazelrunpack July 19th, 2011 09:03 AM

[QUOTE=TeriM;1018256]Ssshhh, don't look inside the trailer :D.

[COLOR="Purple"][I]k, I promise not to open the door! :laughing: Sure like the set-up, though![/I][/COLOR]

I totally agree about the black labs :lovestruck:.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Purple"][I]Me, three! :flirt: There's just something about labbies...[/I][/COLOR]

Dog Dancer July 19th, 2011 10:13 AM

What great pics Teri, I sure wish we could go camping again. Haven't been in years and just don't have the stuff anymore. Oh well, maybe one day. Riley looks soooooooooo happy! Lucky fellow he is.

Dee-O-Gee July 19th, 2011 09:31 PM

Riley looks like he had a blast and I bet the photographer probably had just as much fun! :thumbs up It was pretty neat to see the little patch of snow in that one picture. Cool! :cool:

Great camp set up. :thumbs up