Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   New foster at Hazel Run...?? (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=57565)

hazelrunpack October 18th, 2008 10:35 PM

New foster at Hazel Run...??

2 Attachment(s)
How did that LOLcats picture go? [I]Cerberus, three-headed guard of Hades...not so scary.[/I] :laughing:

Well, madame hazel is currently fostering Cerberus (not so scary). He hangs out by the computer table and watches us type!

[ATTACH]43094[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]43095[/ATTACH]

See? Not so scary! :laugh:

[SIZE="1"]

Sorry...someone let hazel into the coffee shop this afternoon and she's a bit giddy from the caffeine rush yet! :o[/SIZE]

Frenchy October 18th, 2008 10:37 PM

:laughing: :laughing:

I love you Hazel :laughing:

hazelrunpack October 18th, 2008 10:46 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;676805]:laughing: :laughing:

I love you Hazel :laughing:[/QUOTE]

So does my BIL. He sent me these three finger puppets in the mail with a funny card for helping out lil sis (his wife) with her computer. [SIZE="1"]She calls me when she gets desperate. Sometimes I can help her [I]really[/I] screw her computer up, but at least we laugh a lot while I'm "helping" her! :laughing:[/SIZE]

I really cracked up when I finally figured out what the heck was in that envelope! :laugh:

hazelrunpack October 18th, 2008 10:49 PM

Now isn't everyone happy that hazel got that new camera so she could share our insanity with you? :laugh: :crazy: :laughing:

rainbow October 18th, 2008 11:03 PM

I especially love the little lamb in the middle. :cloud9:

Please tell Daddyrunpack that we want pics of you playing with them. :laughing:

hazelrunpack October 18th, 2008 11:22 PM

He's on vacation the next couple of weeks. I plan on putting on lots of puppet shows for him! :angel: I'm sure he's just gonna love it...

[SIZE="1"]...and I'll bet my finger puppets mysteriously disappear oh along about Wednesday! :laughing:[/SIZE]

rainbow October 18th, 2008 11:26 PM

:laughing: I hope to see pics [B]before[/B] Wednesday then. :D

growler~GateKeeper October 18th, 2008 11:38 PM

:laughing: :laughing:

hazelrunpack October 19th, 2008 12:15 AM

Hmmmm...I think I should properly have started this thread in the Non-pet photography section, eh? :eek:

Whoopsy! My bad :o

:rolleyes:

rainbow October 19th, 2008 12:31 AM

:lightbulb: But they can be Madame Hazel's pets. :D

clm October 19th, 2008 12:36 AM

Thanks for the before bed chuckle Hazel. I needed that. :laughing:

Cindy

hazelrunpack October 19th, 2008 12:49 AM

The new foster's first nite...

3 Attachment(s)
[SIZE="1"]Can't. relax. Note to self: only [I]one[/I] large javakula per trip into town from now on...[/SIZE]

[CENTER][I][B][COLOR="Purple"]It's late and Cerberus is restless. After all, when he was guarding the gates of Hades, night was always his busiest time.

"Hey, lil Dude, what do you think you're doing?"
[ATTACH]43096[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43097[/ATTACH]
"Get the brush, Mom! It feels like there's some goobers in my hair!"

[ATTACH]43098[/ATTACH]
"Aw, Mom! I know he's a guest, but do I have to share my bed with this weirdo?"[/COLOR][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack October 19th, 2008 12:52 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][I][B][COLOR="Purple"]"Hey! Who are you, Lil Dude, and why are you chewing on Mom's finger?!"
[ATTACH]43099[/ATTACH]

"Whew! It's okay, guys! The Sheriff's got things under control!"
[ATTACH]43100[/ATTACH][/COLOR][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack October 19th, 2008 12:54 AM

Okay...I think madame hazel has that out of her system.

Time to crawl into bed...again... :D

rainbow October 19th, 2008 01:03 AM

EEEEK.....now you're tormenting the dogs. :eek: You definitely need to stay away from the caffeine. :D

Thank dog The Sheriff was able to get the puppets away from you. :laughing:

G'nite again Hazel :sleepy: ....I hope your Cerberus dreams don't keep you awake all night. :evil:

growler~GateKeeper October 19th, 2008 01:08 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;676870]"Aw, Mom! I know he's a guest, but do I have to share my bed with this weirdo?"[/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh:

TeriM October 19th, 2008 01:31 AM

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Hazel, you're :crazy:

Love the pics of the gang hangin with the newbies :laughing:.

hazelrunpack October 19th, 2008 09:11 AM

No...didn't dream of Cerberus last night.... Didn't dream at all that I can recall...just did a lot of twitching and sitting bolt-upright in bed... :laughing: Cole finally pinned me down and slept on my chest to keep me there. :D

Frenchy October 19th, 2008 09:30 AM

I need some explanation. Is this foster having multiple personalities like madama Hazel ? Because I do see 3 of them :confused:

:headslap: omg the new foster is already abusing the pack :eek:

:laughing:

hazelrunpack October 19th, 2008 09:55 AM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;676974]I need some explanation. Is this foster having multiple personalities like madama Hazel ? Because I do see 3 of them :confused:

:headslap: omg the new foster is already abusing the pack :eek:

:laughing:[/QUOTE]

Cerberus was the three-headed dog that guarded the gates of Hades....so I suppose he had three personalities, having three heads and all. :laughing: That's why we took him on when he needed a home--we can relate! :laugh:

He's actually sorta useful around the house. Made coffee this morning!

[SIZE="1"]Coool! Moooooreee Caffeeeeeiiiiinneeee![/SIZE]

Frenchy October 19th, 2008 09:57 AM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;676990]Cerberus was the three-headed dog that guarded the gates of Hades....

[COLOR="Red"]ahhh I get it now [/COLOR]:laughing:

[SIZE="1"]Coool! Moooooreee Caffeeeeeiiiiinneeee![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

more caffeine ? woohooo , more :crazy: pics coming soon :thumbs up

rainbow October 19th, 2008 02:06 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;676964]No...didn't dream of Cerberus last night.... Didn't dream at all that I can recall...just did a lot of twitching and sitting bolt-upright in bed... :laughing: Cole finally pinned me down and slept on my chest to keep me there. :D[/QUOTE]

Perhaps Madame Hazel did all the dreaming. :crazy:

rainbow October 19th, 2008 02:07 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;676990]Cerberus was the three-headed dog that guarded the gates of Hades....so I suppose he had three personalities, having three heads and all. :laughing: That's why we took him on when he needed a home--we can relate! :laugh:

[SIZE="1"]Coool! Moooooreee Caffeeeeeiiiiinneeee![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Holy crap, Hazel.....you're going to end up being just like Sybil. :eek:

14+kitties October 19th, 2008 02:28 PM

Ok, Ms. Hazel has officially lost it!! They are coming to get you..........
[img]http://bestsmileys.com/medical/5.gif[/img] to lock you in the loony bin. [img]http://bestsmileys.com/jail/1.gif[/img](Sorry, all I could find was jail) :o

hazelrunpack October 19th, 2008 02:37 PM

Cerberus on his morning rounds...

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][COLOR="Purple"][I][B]On his morning rounds, foster Cerberus checks out the sleeping Pack.

[ATTACH]43116[/ATTACH]
"Mom!! That weirdo is back! He's messin' with the Princess~Queen's ear!!"

[ATTACH]43117[/ATTACH]
"If you don't mind your p's and q's Lil Dude, I'm gonna hafta take some serious action!"

"Hmmm...she sounds serious, guys...let's go hang out with someone else..."

[ATTACH]43118[/ATTACH]
"Hey, what's [I]this? [/I]... Peee-yyoooooooo! :eeew:" [/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack October 19th, 2008 02:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[COLOR="Purple"][CENTER][I][B]"Shhhhh! This one's sleeping! Stealthy, stealthy... Let's sneak up on her!"

[ATTACH]43119[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43120[/ATTACH]
"Knock it off with this "stealthy stealthy" crap...I can see you comin' a mile away! :frustrated:"

[/B][/I][/CENTER][/COLOR]

Stacer October 19th, 2008 02:45 PM

I truly thought Cerberus would be waaaaaaay uglier. He's cute. To bad the pack doesn't think so. :D

rainbow October 19th, 2008 02:47 PM

Hazel [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/snapoutofit.gif[/img] ....I'm starting to get worried about you. [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/leb.gif[/img]

Poor abused doggies :grouphug: ....I'm going to have to come down and rescue them. :cloud9:

Cute pics though. :D

hazelrunpack October 19th, 2008 02:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][COLOR="Purple"][I][B]"Not very friendly! :sad:

We'll go visit Grace!"
[ATTACH]43121[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43122[/ATTACH]
"[SIZE="3"]Ohhh[/SIZE]hhh, nooooo[SIZE="1"]oooooo[/SIZE][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]"ooooooo[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR="Plum"]oooooo[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="Purple"]!"[/COLOR][/B][/I][/CENTER]

hazelrunpack October 19th, 2008 02:52 PM

[QUOTE=Stacer;677081]I truly thought Cerberus would be waaaaaaay uglier. He's cute. To bad the pack doesn't think so. :D[/QUOTE]

He really [I]is[/I] cute. You'll notice that one of the heads is a beagle (in touch with his inner rabbit) and the middle one is a border colliee (in touch with his inner sheep). :p

[QUOTE=rainbow;677082]Hazel [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/snapoutofit.gif[/img] ....I'm starting to get worried about you. [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/leb.gif[/img]

Poor abused doggies :grouphug: ....I'm going to have to come down and rescue them. :cloud9:

Cute pics though. :D[/QUOTE]

No, no rescue necessary. I'm done...honest! :fingerscr....oops...I mean :thumbs up! :laughing:

No....[I]really!! [/I]

Turns out Cerberus really gets on madame hazel's nerves if she hasn't had two large chocolate javakulas that day... :o