Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) a cat - listings (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Meet Gizmo/MTL (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=17404)

Lucky Rescue July 16th, 2005 08:26 PM

Meet Gizmo/MTL

1 Attachment(s)
This little charmer was brought to our adoption event today. He's lived his whole 9 months of life in a rickety shed. Someone put a collar on him so tight that the indentation won't go away.

He's freshly neutered and was supposed to go back to the shed when he didnt' get adopted, but I just couldn't see that, so brought him home. :rolleyes:

He's a major head bonker, purry loverboy. He's laid back, easygoing and very very sweet!

He would be a perfect pet for anyone.:)

Luba July 16th, 2005 08:56 PM

Hmmm you brought him home huh!

I love his name and he's got very nice markings (except the one around his neck)

And uh what do your roomies say about ths LOL :p

Lucky Rescue July 16th, 2005 09:47 PM

He's in the best room in the house, and my other other cats are used to strange noises and smells coming from that room.:p

Giz is quite the howler! Little devil, he wants non-stop lovin's!!

chico2 July 17th, 2005 09:17 AM

For some reason Charlie Chaplin came to mind at first glance(then you of course know,I'm a bit weird).
When I read an animal was kept in a shed,with an embedded collar,I thought a dog,which is no better,mind you.... :evil:
This little guy looks really spirited,Tink might like him :D

Lucky Rescue July 17th, 2005 09:40 AM

Sadly, this guy is just one of many cats in that shed! Some are feral, but Gizmo's brother is there too, and just as sweet as he is. He will be neutered this week as well!

Chlco, I think Stinkerbell would have a coronary if she even SAW another cat. :rolleyes:

Hmmm....maybe I can trade her for Gizmo. I'm quite partial to cuddly boy kitties.:D

Luba July 17th, 2005 11:38 AM

((Luba puts hands over Stinkerbelle's head))

...la la la la laaaaa you don't hear that la la la lalalaaaa!

CyberKitten July 17th, 2005 03:16 PM

Awwwww!! He does look like Charlie Chaplin - and whoever is fortunate enuf to adopt this cuddly boy would be well advised to cinsider that a name, <g>

I hope he finds a good one!

Lucky Rescue July 18th, 2005 01:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's another pic I managed to get of him. It's not easy, because as soon he sees you, he just wants to wrap his little paws around your neck and give smooches and face rubs!:p Yeah baby!!

Luba July 18th, 2005 01:55 PM

Ohh I love him LR he's soooo cute!!

You give him snuggles for me pahleeease! :D

chico2 July 18th, 2005 03:54 PM

He sure is a little funny-face..sooo cute,just born to be kissed,but not until you got him..lucky little guy :love:

Lucky Rescue August 6th, 2005 05:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
3rd time's a charm, right? Gizmo got adopted today to a nice lady and her young daughter, who was delighted to get this utterly adorable love-muffin!

BMDLuver August 6th, 2005 05:40 PM

awwww, that's great news! I love his markings ... kind of looks like he played in the paint can. :D

Luba August 6th, 2005 07:27 PM

YAY Giz!

Now please behave yourself young man

Sinkybella will be happy now LOL

Lucky Rescue August 6th, 2005 09:42 PM

[QUOTE]Sinkybella will be happy now LOL[/QUOTE]

Haha - yeah, Stinky heaved a sigh of relief when I returned home minus the terrifying Gizmo.:p

chico2 August 7th, 2005 07:28 AM

Way to go Gizmo :thumbs upmI knew someone would not be able to resist that little funny face :love:
Hmmmm,making room for Toby :angel:
Stinky would just fall in love with that handsome guy :D

Lucky Rescue August 7th, 2005 09:20 AM

Stinky is a well brought up young lady who doesn't play with boys.:D

Maybe Toby could come to our next event. People around here are wild for Maine Coon cats!