Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum for cats and dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   sexually aggressive (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=61401)

fzadam March 11th, 2009 08:38 PM

sexually aggressive

My female cat (dont know what breed but thicker fur) almost 11 months now and she is getting aggressive in sex, everytime i rub her back she always show off her backsite. This happen almost four days now, is this normal? When i let her out of the house she will run and look for a male cat out side the house. Then will roll on the ground and make noise like calling all male cats. I have another local and older cat and never seen her doing like that.

happycats March 11th, 2009 08:46 PM

You need to take her to the vet ASAP to get spayed.

onster March 11th, 2009 09:33 PM

She sounds like she's in heat. For her and your own best interest you should get her spayed at the vet.

I hope she isnt pregnant yet :sad:

Btw, when she is spayed she wont make those deafening meows calling for males and will also live a hopefully much longer and healthier life. Not to mention that you wont have to find homes for her babies in a world already overcrowded with too many unwanted cats. Its a win-win situation for all.

14+kitties March 11th, 2009 09:43 PM

fzadam - Half the time you come here you have a kitten in heat. She needs to get fixed. You can't keep on having more kittens. Please get her fixed. That will end your problems with her. You also need to get ALL of your other cats fixed too. Male AND female!

MommaKat March 11th, 2009 09:44 PM

Hi Fzadam,

There is a great thread here that one of the awesome kitty rescuers (14+ kitties :thumbs up) on this board wrote about the benefits of spaying and neutering your pet. I know I'm not really answering your question, but a lot of people here are involved with rescue and/or adopted from rescues and shelters. The thread is really worth checking out.

[url]http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=59820[/url]

:p

fzadam March 11th, 2009 09:47 PM

thanks for you help, i think i have to send it to vet, how much it willcost me to nueter her? is it expensive

onster March 11th, 2009 09:53 PM

I dont think it will be nearly as expensive as having to properly care for her and her kittens if she becomes pregant. I do understand that sometimes $ is short though.

Maybe you can call around to see which vets are more low cost? Or call local shelters and see if they spay/neuter at reduced costs? Sometimes vets will take payment plans too.

I have no idea how much it would cost in Malaysia. My brother lives in Egypt and to neuter and vaccinate his cat it cost him the equivalent of $30. To get my cats vaccinated and neutered here in canada it costs a couple hundred dollars. It really depends where you live.

14+kitties March 11th, 2009 09:56 PM

Thank you MommaKat for that. You are very sweet!

fzadam - a while back you said you had a ten month old kitten who had just given birth to two more female kittens. Where is she? Where are her kittens? Now you have another ten month old who is in heat? Has she already had one litter or has she been in continual heat? Com'mon now. You need to get them fixed! No ands, ifs or buts! We can't tell you how much it is going to cost because you are in Malaysia. We can't answer that question. You are going to have to ask your vet. Maybe he can give you a package deal. I think you are going to need it! PLEASE get your cats fixed! Hopefully if you do and keep them inside you can save yourself the pain I am now going through because I couldn't save one of my ferals. Please, I beg you, get them all fixed!!

onster March 11th, 2009 09:58 PM

[QUOTE=MommaKat;756035]Hi Fzadam,

There is a great thread here that one of the awesome kitty rescuers (14+ kitties :thumbs up) on this board wrote about the benefits of spaying and neutering your pet. I know I'm not really answering your question, but a lot of people here are involved with rescue and/or adopted from rescues and shelters. The thread is really worth checking out.

[url]http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=59820[/url]

:p[/QUOTE]

:thumbs up:thumbs up

TacoGrl March 11th, 2009 10:12 PM

decided my words were too ignorant...touchy subject

:frustrated:

onster March 11th, 2009 10:15 PM

14+ thaks for bringing the posting history to light....really this is something you must must act on fzadam

Love4himies March 12th, 2009 07:02 AM

Please get all your cats altered.

How can we possibly answer how much it costs to spay a cat in Malaysia, most of us are in North America???? Call your vet and ask.

fzadam March 12th, 2009 09:18 PM

you know guys the first 10 months old give birth for 3 kitten again last week (1 female & 2 male), all in all i got 8 cats in the house. but i allowed only 2 cats stay inside, the others 6 stay outside.

14+kitties March 12th, 2009 09:26 PM

So they can breed indiscriminately? Great! You still need to be responsible and get them ALL fixed. Until you do you are not part of the solution. You are part of the problem.
I don't know what else we can tell you to do. We have begged you to get in touch with your vet. You don't seem to want to. It doesn't matter if you don't have the cats in the house with you. You allowed them to be born. Now look after them! NOt to mention the inbreeding!
'Nough said! I am just getting too upset! :frustrated:

fzadam March 12th, 2009 09:42 PM

:sorry: , sometimes I love to have a pet, but sometimes it cost a lot also. dont worry i'll fix them one by one (females only).

14+kitties March 12th, 2009 09:46 PM

No, you need to fix the females [B]first[/B]. Then start on the males. You don't need to tell me how expensive it is. I deal with it daily. Believe me. Just please look after the problem before it gets too much to deal with. I can't stress that enough!
If you want a pet you have to be responsible and look after it. Simple.

fzadam March 12th, 2009 11:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
how do we know what breed is the cat, here is one of my cat from young to 11 months old

TacoGrl March 13th, 2009 07:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I call TROLL!

This one HAS to be putting us on. :rolleyes:

lUvMyLaB<3 March 13th, 2009 10:19 AM

maybe you need to read my thread about what I am going through from irresponsible people that let their cat breed too young. Do you want to go through that? If you cannot afford a spay then you cannot afford the bills I am facing with this litter. If you cannot get your pet spayed because of fincial reasons than you should not have a pet! What if it gets hurt? Will you deny treatment then too? Read the threads people have told you to read and then sit down and think if this pet thing is really for you. Sorry but this week I have NO sympathy for people that let their young cats run around in heat!

BenMax March 13th, 2009 01:30 PM

Well all I can say as that whoever owns a pet is responsible for their lives and their quality of life. This includes being responsible enough to ensure that none of our animals die needlessly and/or painfully either by preditors including us as human beings.

Life is very interesting. Everyone is responsible and if you fail any of your animals, later in life you will be burdeoned by their early departure due to irresponsiblity. You may even experience hardship along the way unrelated however it is because of the negative karma that you left behind. Justice has a way of paying us back either through others or by events.

To the person who has opened this thread you should really consider re-deeming yourself and helping all those little souls that rely heavily upon you. Karma will get you if you do not take care of business.

Please get all your cats (males/females - outdoor and indoor) spayed and neutered. Save not only these souls but that of the unborn. Why would you want babies to be tortured, killed or left to starve? Can you live with this? I certainly could not.

Maggieandme March 13th, 2009 03:42 PM

Fzadam
I see that you are very able with the computer, more so than I.
The S.P.C.A. in Selangor has a very informative site including directions to clinics that spay and neuter for a very reasonable cost. RM 60 for females, RM 40 for the males. The USD equivalent of $16.00 or less.
When you know better you do better.

chico2 March 13th, 2009 04:03 PM

Maggieand me,thank's for finding that for her:thumbs up,but I have a feeling it's not going to get done anyway:wall:
The poor babies will continue having babies:sad:

Love4himies March 13th, 2009 10:06 PM

This poster is from Malaysia and they don't have the same resources as we do in North America.

Please Fzadam get any cats that you can altered.

Maggieandme March 14th, 2009 02:26 AM

A little more research. (I am home with the flu.)
The Malaysian S.P.C.A. has sponsored a program called Klinik Kembiri operating in 2009 in most major centres. As well as subsidized services for low income families they from time to time offer spay and neutering clinics at no charge. Hope this helps.

Love4himies March 14th, 2009 07:21 AM

Thank you for that information maggieandme, that should help the OP to get her cats altered.

fzadam May 13th, 2009 11:32 PM

blondie

my cat was 1 year and one month when she get pregnant. Now almost 9 weeks pragnant and give birth yesterday, unluckily her she give birth one dead kitten together with placenta and one placenta with our kitten. I'm afraid one more kitten still left inside her because i dont know whether she ate it or not. I need to bring here to vet tonight, very pity to her she lost her kitten.

fzadam May 13th, 2009 11:52 PM

to maggieandme - i check this klinik kembiri is only in kuala lumpur and nothing in johor. thanks anyway, i'll wait for my blondie to recover after giving birth.

horsesinusa May 14th, 2009 12:56 AM

not good get her spradyed

aslan May 14th, 2009 08:11 AM

My suggestion to you is to gather up EVERY cat/kitten you have and surrender them to the spca. Do not get anymore pets until you can be responsible enough to make sure they are spayed/neutered. Doesn't matter how cute you think kitty is, or how lonely you are. If you can't afford the vet, you shouldn't have a pet. Letting them run free to breed willy nilly is absolutely ridiculous.

fzadam May 24th, 2009 08:13 PM

to aslan: actually all my cat are free to go anywhere they want, i just save/rescue the first cat from restaurant, now she got first 2 cat then now another 3 kitten 2 months old. I only keep one inside my house name blondie.

to everybody: My blondie is now heatty again, how long it will take him to be heatty looking for male cat. Presently she lock up inside the house and always asking for male cat. anybody can suggest me what to do except for spaying her???