Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Off topic forum (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Happy New Year Goldfield (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=83157)

Dog Dancer December 31st, 2012 11:29 AM

Happy New Year Goldfield

Hope you are having a great 2013 my friend! I guess you get there first, or pretty near anyhow. Saw the fireworks on TV and thought of you. All the best for 2013.

angeldogs December 31st, 2012 12:05 PM

Happy New Year GoldField.My this year be filed with happyness and lots of love.

hazelrunpack December 31st, 2012 05:12 PM

Oh, ya! We can get a sneak preview of 2013! :laughing: How are you liking it, GF? Should we be embracing the new year or should we start running backward as fast as we can to prevent having to use our new calendars? :eek:

All kidding aside, though--Happy New Year! I hope 2013 brings you nothing but the best!! :)

pbpatti December 31st, 2012 06:00 PM

Happy 2013 Goldfield, may the winds of time treat you well. Sasha sends wet smooches your way also.

Goldfields December 31st, 2012 06:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
LOL@you Hazel. So far the weather in 2013 is brilliant but I guess that doesn't mean much to you. I'd say embrace this year, we all should have died in December, don't forget. LOL.
Thanks for thinking of me, DD and angeldogs. DD, you and I will have a great year if we get our puppies, and to H*** with worrying about whether Roo passes his health tests, here is a sneak peak, looking cute seeing the wind blew one ear up.
Caught those smoochy doggy kisses in my dreams, Patti. Give Sasha some in return for me please. Hope everyone has a safe, happy and healthy 2013(with no big vet bills!). :D

lindapalm December 31st, 2012 10:05 PM

That picture is sooooo cute. He looks like he's posing.

Goldfields December 31st, 2012 11:41 PM

:) Looks like he could be a snuggle bunny love bug like my sheltie boys, lindapalm. The breeder does say he's the quiet boy.

angeldogs January 1st, 2013 01:48 AM

Hopefully he is a snuggle bug.he's mighty cute.

hazelrunpack January 1st, 2013 12:30 PM

What a cutie!! Expressive ears, too! :lovestruck:

Barkingdog January 1st, 2013 03:23 PM

[QUOTE=Goldfields;1051596]LOL@you Hazel. So far the weather in 2013 is brilliant but I guess that doesn't mean much to you. I'd say embrace this year, we all should have died in December, don't forget. LOL.
Thanks for thinking of me, DD and angeldogs. DD, you and I will have a great year if we get our puppies, and to H*** with worrying about whether Roo passes his health tests, here is a sneak peak, looking cute seeing the wind blew one ear up.
Caught those smoochy doggy kisses in my dreams, Patti. Give Sasha some in return for me please. Hope everyone has a safe, happy and healthy 2013(with no big vet bills!). :D[/QUOTE]

He is really cute, what breed is he?

Goldfields January 1st, 2013 08:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Barkingdog, he's an Australian Cattle Dog, same as Jarrah, seen in the background of this photo. He is my Xmas present to her, as a potential mate if they both pass all the health tests, as a playmate though to hoon around with seeing she's a bit rough at times with the shelties. We need him primarily as a guard dog though, just not sure that Jarrah can be relied on. And finally, he might be a show dog if he matures well.

Barkingdog January 1st, 2013 09:28 PM

[QUOTE=Goldfields;1051645]Barkingdog, he's an Australian Cattle Dog, same as Jarrah, seen in the background of this photo. He is my Xmas present to her, as a potential mate if they both pass all the health tests, as a playmate though to hoon around with seeing she's a bit rough at times with the shelties. We need him primarily as a guard dog though, just not sure that Jarrah can be relied on. And finally, he might be a show dog if he matures well.[/QUOTE]

I love the color and marking on their faces. That is is a very lovely Xmas present to Jarrah.

Dog Dancer January 1st, 2013 11:20 PM

Yeah, yeah GF. and my pups are a Christmas present for Halo! To drive her nuts most likely.... Heck no, they're a present for ME! That is one very cute puppy GF, he looks very serious! And snuggly. Good to hear that so far 2013 is okay. Here too, so far so good.

Goldfields January 2nd, 2013 12:16 AM

LOL. Jarrah will want to adopt this pup, DD, she's that sort of girl. If she doesn't make milk for him I'd be very surprised. He'll take her back to her second puppyhood at the very least. He does have a rather serious expression, doesn't he? Hope it means he'll look the part as an adult, a suspicious glint in the eye being a characteristic of the breed.