Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet free photography (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Sometimes you are handed perfection! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=65118)

14+kitties August 22nd, 2009 06:52 PM

Sometimes you are handed perfection!

3 Attachment(s)
And tonight was the night. :cloud9:
[ATTACH]56990[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]56988[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]56989[/ATTACH]

babymomma August 22nd, 2009 07:16 PM

Wow! Thats beautiful 14+ .. i especcially like the third one with the Gazebo and forest in the backround :D

Frenchy August 22nd, 2009 07:56 PM

Too cool 14+ :cloud9:

I've noticed ..... your yard would be big enough for me to have a small house build and move in with my fuzzbutts :D

I'm very low maintenance. :angel:

aslan August 22nd, 2009 07:57 PM

thats lovely 14+...forget it french chic, me and goofy newfie have first dibs.:D

Frenchy August 22nd, 2009 08:01 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;817470]thats lovely 14+...forget it french chic, me and goofy newfie have first dibs.:D[/QUOTE]

That's what 14+ is letting you think ..... you guys in Ontario need more french people .......

to show you guys how to drive :evil:

:mwaha:

:laughing:

I can feel a threadjacking coming .... hehehe

aslan August 22nd, 2009 08:04 PM

lol, if we want our insurance rates to go up, yup we'd let you teach us...Joys of living near other members, we get to suck up first. pffffft.

Frenchy August 22nd, 2009 08:06 PM

:laughing: :laughing:

hazelrunpack August 22nd, 2009 08:15 PM

Oh, [I]there's [/I] rainbow! :highfive: And I thought she was having computer problems! :laughing:

Nice catch, 14+!! So beautiful! :cloud9:

We see a fair number of rainbows, but we have so many trees so close that we can only usually catch the top of the arc. :o

14+kitties August 22nd, 2009 09:14 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;817469]Too cool 14+ :cloud9:

I've noticed ..... your yard would be big enough for me to have a small house build and move in with my fuzzbutts :D

I'm very low maintenance. :angel:[/QUOTE]

I'm sure with 19 acres we could find a corner for you and your furries Frenchy. Your kitties could move into the catuary. You could help clean the litter boxes to earn your keep. :D Heaven knows there's enough to share.

[QUOTE=aslan;817470]thats lovely 14+...forget it french chic, me and goofy newfie have first dibs.:D[/QUOTE]

Mmmm, didn't you just say in another thread that Grace has decided she wants Chris' place? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;817479]Oh, [I]there's [/I] rainbow! :highfive: And I thought she was having computer problems! :laughing:

Nice catch, 14+!! So beautiful! :cloud9:

We see a fair number of rainbows, but we have so many trees so close that we can only usually catch the top of the arc. :o[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing: Good one hazel!!
We get to see quite a few too but this one was so clear. Half the time it's just a shadowy image in the sky.

Jim Hall August 22nd, 2009 09:16 PM

lol yard is not a yard is a county

Frenchy August 22nd, 2009 09:19 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;817521]I'm sure with 19 acres

[COLOR="Magenta"]WHAT ??? 19 acres ? omg omg , logging off from pets to pack my things .... [/COLOR]

Mmmm, didn't you just say in another thread that Grace has decided she wants Chris' place? :rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]

:frustrated: greedy greedy people :frustrated:

:D

[QUOTE=Jim Hall;817522]lol yard is not a yard is a county[/QUOTE]

:laughing: good one Jim :laughing:

14+kitties August 22nd, 2009 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=Jim Hall;817522]lol yard is not a yard is a county[/QUOTE]

Not that big Jim but big enough. Lots of room between neighbours. Just like we like it. :D

I'll expect you when Frenchy? Tomorrow night? :D

Frenchy August 22nd, 2009 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;817548]Not that big Jim but big enough. Lots of room between neighbours. Just like we like it. :D

I'll expect you when Frenchy? Tomorrow night? :D[/QUOTE]

Let me sell the house here first , and tell boss I'm quitting :eek: :D

14+kitties August 22nd, 2009 10:04 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;817551]Let me sell the house here first , and tell boss I'm quitting :eek: :D[/QUOTE]

:thumbs up You got it. We even have a small cottage here. Of course we would have to kick out the long time tenant. :rolleyes:

Frenchy August 22nd, 2009 10:08 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;817552]:thumbs up You got it. We even have a small cottage here. Of course we would have to kick out the long time tenant. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You do !!!! omg I'm there then ! ok but .... who's the long time tenant ? Is it a mouse ??? :frustrated:

14+kitties August 22nd, 2009 10:17 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;817557]You do !!!! omg I'm there then ! ok but .... who's the long time tenant ? Is it a mouse ??? :frustrated:[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing: No, it's an actual human. But he's been doing some pretty stupid stuff lately so he may be on his way out. Not to mention he laughs every time I tell him to keep his GSD's up at his place and away from my greenhouses.
I leave cat food in the small greenhouse for the strays/ferals that come around. I know for a fact lately it's been his dogs that are getting the food. :frustrated: I told him I couldn't afford to keep feeding his dogs. He asked why I couldn't keep the door closed or the food in a pail with a lid. He actually gave me a pail. One of his dogs chewed the lid off of it to get to the cat food he had filled it with.
Next time hubby talks to him. He won't like that. :cool:

Frenchy August 22nd, 2009 10:23 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;817568]
Next time hubby talks to him. He won't like that. :cool:[/QUOTE]

oh oh , if in exchange that I kick him out , I'll get the place , he won't like me either :evil:

I'm small but OMG I can kick as* ! [img]http://bestsmileys.com/violent/17.gif[/img]

14+kitties August 22nd, 2009 10:24 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;817572]oh oh , if in exchange that I kick him out , I'll get the place , he won't like me either :evil:

I'm small but OMG I can kick as* ! [img]http://bestsmileys.com/violent/17.gif[/img][/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing: Yep, you probably could. He is on disability. It's the only reason we are letting him stay right now.

Frenchy August 22nd, 2009 10:29 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;817574]:laughing::laughing: Yep, you probably could. He is on disability. [/QUOTE]

omg now I feel bad :o

no wait ... I don't :evil:

:laughing: omg I'm going to hell [img]http://bestsmileys.com/evil/11.gif[/img]

14+kitties August 22nd, 2009 10:32 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;817580]omg now I feel bad :o

no wait ... I don't :evil:

:laughing: omg I'm going to hell [img]http://bestsmileys.com/evil/11.gif[/img][/QUOTE]

Then I guess I'm going too. I don't know many landlords that would put up with the stuff he's been doing lately. :rolleyes:
But right now I have to go to bed instead. Stupid work tomorrow. :frustrated:

And talk about a threadjack! I did it myself!!! :D

Frenchy August 22nd, 2009 10:35 PM

Nobody should work on sundays :sad: well , only emergency workers :laughing:

have a good night 14+ :sleepy:

14+kitties August 22nd, 2009 10:36 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;817585]Nobody should work on sundays :sad: well , only emergency workers :laughing:

have a good night 14+ :sleepy:[/QUOTE]

I know. But I have kitties to feed.
Thanks. You too Frenchy. Snuggle those puppers well.

TeriM August 23rd, 2009 01:52 AM

Beautiful pictures :cloud9:.

growler~GateKeeper August 23rd, 2009 02:12 AM

Such a pretty rainbow :cloud9: Nice pic :thumbs up

Love4himies August 23rd, 2009 07:33 AM

Beautiful rainbow, 14+ :lovestruck:

chico2 August 23rd, 2009 07:54 AM

You girls are funny:laughing::laughing:but seeing I live the closest to 14+,hubby would love to live in the little cottage on the hill and I would live in the catuary:laughing:

The rainbow is beautiful,I've never seen one so clear:thumbs up

aslan August 23rd, 2009 08:03 AM

14+ Frenchy already lives in the country, we don't, and and, oh nevermind i wouldn't bump Chico2 out of the way..:sad:

14+kitties August 23rd, 2009 08:16 AM

Thanks ladies. I love rainbows. :cloud9:

[QUOTE=chico2;817672]You girls are funny:laughing::laughing:but seeing I live the closest to 14+,hubby would love to live in the little cottage on the hill and I would live in the catuary:laughing:

The rainbow is beautiful,I've never seen one so clear:thumbs up[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=aslan;817676]14+ Frenchy already lives in the country, we don't, and and, oh nevermind i wouldn't bump Chico2 out of the way..:sad:[/QUOTE]

Well, it would be a fight as to who lives closest.... chico, krdahmer, winston.... :)
chico, you think your house is tiny now. You've seen the cottage. It's a kitchen/living combo with a bedroom and bath. That's it.
Everyone would be downsizing.

aslan August 23rd, 2009 08:35 AM

oh oh we've come up with a solution..Chico2, Grace says she's never had someone to call " Nana":D