Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Little late but none the less (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67744)

Dee-O-Gee January 5th, 2010 09:21 PM

Little late but none the less

3 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ah Mom....do we have to????[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[ATTACH]61162[/ATTACH]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]QUICK....SAY CHEESE! :D[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[ATTACH]61163[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Mollie, you may now be excused! :)[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[ATTACH]61164[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER]Santa hats are all put away.
Gryphon & Mollie couldn't be any happier! :D[/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER]The End. [/CENTER][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Frenchy January 5th, 2010 09:44 PM

wow , klm , I didn't know you were a hottie !

Those are really nice pictures , even if I would call it ..... DOG ABUSE :yell:

tell them if they ever wanna run away and come here , I would never make them wear hats :D

Dee-O-Gee January 5th, 2010 09:45 PM

Just wait...the Easter bonnets are coming next! :D

Frenchy January 5th, 2010 09:48 PM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;869995]Just wait...the Easter bonnets are coming next! :D[/QUOTE]

so that leaves me 3 months to [SIZE="1"]prepare dog napping ..... [/SIZE]

aslan January 5th, 2010 09:54 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;869993]wow , klm , I didn't know you were a hottie !

Those are really nice pictures , even if I would call it ..... DOG ABUSE :yell:

tell them if they ever wanna run away and come here , I would never make them wear hats :D[/QUOTE]

i was thinking the same thing...oh and forget it french chic they're much closer to me.:evil: poor Gryphon just deals with all the abuse.

Dee-O-Gee January 5th, 2010 10:09 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;869997]so that leaves me 3 months to [SIZE="1"]prepare dog napping ..... [/SIZE][/QUOTE]

That should give me plenty of time to pack their July 1st Canada Day hats, and halloween costumes. [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]Oh...can't forget the Santa hats! :D[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=aslan;870001]i was thinking the same thing...oh and forget it french chic they're much closer to me.:evil: poor Gryphon just deals with all the abuse.[/QUOTE]

Gryphon's such a suckie boy and just puts up with all us gals. But, if you don't own a hair blow dryer, you'd be screwed. :o

Frenchy January 5th, 2010 10:10 PM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;870019]
But, if you don't own a hair blow dryer, you'd be screwed. :o[/QUOTE]

I have one :thumbs up we're all set :evil:

Dee-O-Gee January 5th, 2010 10:12 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;870020]I have one :thumbs up we're all set :evil:[/QUOTE]

And a diffuser too? :D :laughing:

aslan January 5th, 2010 10:14 PM

it's ok klm i use to be a groomer they'd be in good hands... haha so there french chic...pfffft.

Dee-O-Gee January 5th, 2010 10:18 PM

It's not about grooming Aslan! :laughing: :laughing: Gryphon loves to chase the air while I'm blow drying my hair! :lightbulb: Then I point the dryer at him until the diffuser pops off. :D

It's just a daily mundane routine that makes his day. :shrug:

hazelrunpack January 5th, 2010 10:18 PM

I sense a photo Christmas card in the works! :D

What cute pics, klm!! You spent so much time getting Mollie's hat on just [I]perfectly[/I] in that first shot and then it falls off by the third! :sad: But the journey is adorable! :flirt:

Those two look wonderful in their hats :cloud9: But where is Kitty's hat? :confused: :p

aslan January 5th, 2010 10:19 PM

oh we'll have to introduce him to the shop vac then,,, qman loves it, bloooooow,bloooooow... then the vac part...

hazelrunpack January 5th, 2010 10:19 PM

What's a diffuser? :confused: hazel doesn't use a blow dryer much :o

Dee-O-Gee January 5th, 2010 10:22 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;870037]What's a diffuser? :confused: hazel doesn't use a blow dryer much :o[/QUOTE]

It's this do-higgie thing that goes on the end of the blow dryer that has little nubbie things that makes your hair curlier. :D

Poor Gryphon--No Auntie Hazel sleep overs. :sad:

Dee-O-Gee January 5th, 2010 10:23 PM

[QUOTE=aslan;870035]oh we'll have to introduce him to the shop vac then,,, qman loves it, bloooooow,bloooooow... then the vac part...[/QUOTE]

Oooohh...never thought of that! :lightbulb: You can turn the hose different and suck the air in instead of out! Now that would be fun! :crazy:

hazelrunpack January 5th, 2010 10:26 PM

We have a shop vac, too--so if he likes it, can he still come for a sleepover? :fingerscr :laughing:

Dee-O-Gee January 5th, 2010 10:28 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;870034]Those two look wonderful in their hats :cloud9: But where is Kitty's hat? :confused: :p[/QUOTE]

Kitty is too sophisticated and fashionable for this type of demeanor! :confused:

Dee-O-Gee January 5th, 2010 10:31 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;870046]We have a shop vac, too--so if he likes it, can he still come for a sleepover? :fingerscr :laughing:[/QUOTE]

I think that would be great but we'll have to climatize Mollie with the shop vac too! :shrug: She's learning slowly from Gryphon. :)

Frenchy January 5th, 2010 10:32 PM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;870022]And a diffuser too? :D :laughing:[/QUOTE]

Of course I do ! :crazy: and I'm sure aslan doesn't have one :evil: shop vacs are too noisy for dogs :D

aslan January 5th, 2010 10:34 PM

frenchy is a big loser and knows nothing about shop vacs...qman looooves the thing,,, loves the blowing and then loves to be vac'd afterwards.. hmmmm if i recall Breeze uses it on Archer too...

Dee-O-Gee January 5th, 2010 10:35 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;870054]Of course I do ! :crazy: and I'm sure aslan doesn't have one :evil: shop vacs are too noisy for dogs :D[/QUOTE]

:highfive: :highfive: for curls Frenchy! :D

hazelrunpack January 5th, 2010 10:42 PM

Mollie doesn't need a shop vac. She prefers a quick comb-out and the curling iron :cloud9: It makes her look like a movie star!! :cool:

growler~GateKeeper January 6th, 2010 03:06 AM

Cute pics klm :thumbs up You should make them into Christmas cards for next time :pawprint:

rainbow January 6th, 2010 04:00 AM

Love the pics ....the second one would make a great xmas card. :lovestruck:

JennieV January 6th, 2010 12:51 PM

great pics, ya'all looked lovely!
:thumbs up

ancientgirl January 6th, 2010 01:48 PM

LOL, I love the first one. Gryphon is just laying down waiting for little sis to get herself together so he can take the picture.

Wonderful photos of all of you.

Dee-O-Gee January 6th, 2010 07:13 PM

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. :) I would love to share Christmas card greetings with you in Twenty Ten! :D [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Red"]
Humph, note to self....make sure to include blow dryer and diffuser! :laughing:[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Luvmypitgirls January 6th, 2010 08:35 PM

great pictures, and what a great smile you have!

Can't wait to see the puppers in Easter bonnets, or better yet , bunny ears!:D