Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Drizzly Sunday with the Dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=68291)

TeriM February 5th, 2010 01:44 AM

Drizzly Sunday with the Dogs

3 Attachment(s)
So, sunday was kinda a blah day so I decided to try a photo day with the dogs. Unfortunately it was just grey enough that most of the Riley shots were crap with those lovely glowing eyes :yell:. Anyway, still got a few :).

Modeling their latest seatbelts.
[ATTACH]62014[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]62012[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]62013[/ATTACH]

TeriM February 5th, 2010 01:48 AM

3 Attachment(s)
and a few more ...

Find a puddle and you likely will find a labrador :rolleyes:
[ATTACH]62015[/ATTACH]

Something smells interesting :)
[ATTACH]62016[/ATTACH]

My girl is getting so old :(. She mostly just sleeps at home but when I see her out with this smile I promise to continue to do all I can for her :lovestruck:.
[ATTACH]62017[/ATTACH]

TeriM February 5th, 2010 01:50 AM

3 Attachment(s)
last ones ....

Yep, there is a dog in there ...
[ATTACH]62018[/ATTACH]

Lovely example of his current shedding (brown areas are summer coat falling out).
[ATTACH]62019[/ATTACH]

An example of glowing eyes :eek:.
[ATTACH]62020[/ATTACH]

growler~GateKeeper February 5th, 2010 02:13 AM

:cloud9: Happy happy pups :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

How are Lucy & Riley liking the new seatbelts?

TeriM February 5th, 2010 02:35 AM

They are both pretty used to seatbelts so are fine in the car with them. Lucy doesn't mind anything like that but Riley hates all harnesses so always runs away when I pick it up :o. He has hated harnesses, coats etc from the very beginning. Wasn't great with collars either but is not to bad anymore with that :shrug:.

Chris21711 February 5th, 2010 11:02 AM

Great pics Teri :thumbs up.....Lucy is such a lovely older lady, she looks so happy trundling along :lovestruck:

Riley sounds like Jack, just wants to be naked, no collar, no jacket, no nuffin' - when I put Jack's coat on him, he sits down and refuses to walk :rolleyes:

Where are those crocuses you were crowing about in the tjt :laughing:

JanM February 5th, 2010 11:06 AM

The dogs sure didn't seem to mind the weather! Great shots..

Dog Dancer February 5th, 2010 02:32 PM

Great shots. Find a puddle find a lab - true enough. I hear you about the shedding. Shadow is blowing her undercoat and looks a wreck five minutes after I brush her :wall:

Jim Hall February 5th, 2010 02:43 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;881312]Great shots. Find a puddle find a lab - true enough. I hear you about the shedding. Shadow is blowing her undercoat and looks a wreck five minutes after I brush her :wall:[/QUOTE]

i love when they shed like that esp in bright sun and boy is it camo in the woods

Kay9 February 5th, 2010 04:23 PM

I just love labs !:lovestruck::lovestruck:

BrownEyedGirl February 5th, 2010 07:08 PM

Love labs, grew up w/labs as kids. We had a black and a yellow. Great pics.

luckypenny February 5th, 2010 07:46 PM

Teri, in the second photo with Lucy walking up the path...I see myself kneeling down to give her the warmest hug as she arrives :cloud9:. There's something about that picture that makes me feel like I was there...maybe the look in her eyes...whatever :o, I think she's beautiful :lovestruck:.

And love Riley's flappy lips in the pic of them smelling something :D.

Frenchy February 5th, 2010 08:42 PM

awwww Lucy looks amazing TeriM !! :lovestruck: give her a big hug for me , since I'm to far to do so myself :(

and Riley , what a stud ! :lovestruck:

Love4himies February 5th, 2010 10:00 PM

Looks like the pups didn't mind the drizzly day at all! Great pics of Lucy and Riley. :cloud9:

onster February 5th, 2010 10:45 PM

Those pics made me smile...they look so happy. Now that's a great life!

hazelrunpack February 5th, 2010 11:57 PM

Happy labs! :flirt: What more could you ask for? Happy labs and a puddle! Okay...now I'm totally content :cloud9: Can't ask for anything more. :D

Cute pics, TeriM! They're both looking marvelous!!!

14+kitties February 6th, 2010 01:54 PM

Beautiful pics!! Makes me yearn for warmer weather. Lucy is looking very good. :thumbs up What is it with labs and puddles? :frustrated: Or dirt to roll in...

TeriM February 7th, 2010 10:35 PM

Thanks for all the compliments everyone :).

Dee-O-Gee February 7th, 2010 10:56 PM

I have to agree with LP on the second shot. Lucy looks like she's so happy to see me but, I guess that would be you? :)