Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet free photography (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   What's wrong with this picture? (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=61639)

hazelrunpack March 21st, 2009 07:57 PM

What's wrong with this picture?

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH]49705[/ATTACH]
:laughing: Ya gotta love it! :laugh:

A typical spring day in WI...don't like the weather? Wait five minutes... :p

Mat&Murph March 21st, 2009 08:01 PM

WOW hazel. you still have lots of snow!!! Ours is all gone

Love4himies March 21st, 2009 08:03 PM

Does that say 60 degrees? :eek: and there is snow in the background?

breeze March 21st, 2009 08:04 PM

everything look normal to me hazel. we have snow out in our back yard too..

are you telling me it's not normal?????:eek:

bosluv001 March 21st, 2009 08:05 PM

okay? dont get it but alrighty then

hazelrunpack March 21st, 2009 08:10 PM

You must be psychic, L4H--it did get to 60, but the thermometer says [B][I]80[/I][/B]. :laughing: Snow last night into the morning...then a bit of a heat wave. :D

I have to admit, though, that it wasn't really 80...the thermometer was in the sun. It did warm up enough to end our short reprieve from Mud Season, more's the pity. :o

Dee-O-Gee March 21st, 2009 08:35 PM

Looks about 84 to me? Bring on the suntan lotions and a chaise :clap::laugh:

hazelrunpack March 21st, 2009 08:40 PM

[QUOTE=klmccallum;759731]Looks about 84 to me? Bring on the suntan lotions and a chaise :clap::laugh:[/QUOTE]
Oy, no! :eek: 60 was plenty warm for me :o I hates da heat... :p

growler~GateKeeper March 21st, 2009 10:14 PM

:laughing: and what were the weatherguessers guessing while all this :crazy:ness was going on? :D

I'll bet there were lots of naps in the sun today :cloud9:

hazelrunpack March 21st, 2009 10:15 PM

Yep, the Pack took full advantage of the sun on the deck :cloud9:...and the mud from the melt :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper March 21st, 2009 10:16 PM

Did Ms Macie get sufficiently Muddy? :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack March 21st, 2009 10:20 PM

She's learning to sneak contraband into the house on the bottoms of her feet while looking perfectly clean above ground :laughing: She's getting quite good at it! :rolleyes:

growler~GateKeeper March 21st, 2009 10:28 PM

Just trying to save it for later mum :dog:

hazelrunpack March 21st, 2009 10:32 PM

:laughing:

Unfortunately for Ms Macie's plan for Mud Domination, her nemesis, Mr Hose, has been hooked up and put to good use. :D

angeldogs March 22nd, 2009 08:16 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;759798]:laughing:

Unfortunately for Ms Macie's plan for Mud Domination, her nemesis, Mr Hose, has been hooked up and put to good use. :D[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing:Poor girl having to fight her nemesis Mr hose again.

Hey Ms Macie do yourself a favor and sneak up on Mr Hose and Chew him up.i think you look cute all muddy.

14+kitties March 22nd, 2009 08:40 PM

Hey hazel, I had the exact same thermometer. The darned thing was never right. Even on the coldest night it would say it was 10 degrees warmer than it was.

hazelrunpack March 22nd, 2009 08:53 PM

It was in the sun that morning, which is why it read in the 80s. Cracked me up when I saw that with the snow on the grass! :laughing:

Still, it [I]was[/I] about 60, quite a change from the upper 20s we'd had overnight. :D

It's not quite sure what it wants to do out there. One day we'll be nearly 70, the next we can't hit 40 :shrug: And everytime they forecast rain, we get snow... Go figure.

They're predicted light rain tomorrow, heavy rain on Tuesday, and off-and-on showers on Wednesday... I hope that doesn't mean we're gonna have a foot of snow! hubby just took the snowblower off the tractor! :laughing:

hazelrunpack March 22nd, 2009 08:54 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;760121]:laughing::laughing:Poor girl having to fight her nemesis Mr hose again.

Hey Ms Macie do yourself a favor and sneak up on Mr Hose and Chew him up.i think you look cute all muddy.[/QUOTE]
Ms Muddy Mossy Messy Macie sends you a very special and tender slobbery shnuffle for that very nice comment :cloud9: [size=1]She thinks she looks mighty cute when she's all muddy, too :p[/size]