Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   New Kitteh (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=67945)

Chaser January 15th, 2010 09:37 PM

New Kitteh

2 Attachment(s)
Nope, not MY new kitteh! This is my newest fur niece.

My cousin/best friend wanted a second cat but was a little unsure because they adopted their boy, Mog, from an SPCA and he grew up to be a bit psychotic (though they love him anway). She was worried about how he would do with a new addition and also wanted to know what kind of cat they were actually getting this time!

I suggested she go through a rescue and get a cat that has spent time in a foster home and where the rescue group will understand the difficulty of introducing cats. She found a great little rescue near her outside of London and fell in love with this little girl. :)

Meet Tifa and her big brother Mog :lovestruck: Within two days Tifa was out of the bathroom and they've gotten along famously!

And I'm a happy auntie because she finally has a cat that I can cuddle without getting clawed and bitten :rolleyes:

hazelrunpack January 15th, 2010 09:41 PM

They're both beautiful kitties! :flirt: I think that's so sweet that Mog accepted his new little sister with open paws. :cloud9:

Chaser January 15th, 2010 09:48 PM

They really are gorgeous aren't they? I can't wait to cuddle Tifa :cloud9:

hazelrunpack January 15th, 2010 09:52 PM

She looks like she's sizing Mog up for a wrestling match in that last pic! :laughing: Do they roughhouse together or is she still trying to work up the nerve?

growler~GateKeeper January 16th, 2010 12:32 AM

They're both adorable :cloud9: :cloud9: Great that they got along so quickly :highfive:

Magicwildwolf69 January 16th, 2010 02:26 PM

oh man i love her coloring! i want! she looks like she's thinking of trouble in that last pic. :lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:

Chaser January 16th, 2010 04:24 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;874520]She looks like she's sizing Mog up for a wrestling match in that last pic! :laughing: Do they roughhouse together or is she still trying to work up the nerve?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if they are that comfortable yet or not....

Axtually I'm not even sure Mog knows how to play with another cat....he was abandoned at a really young age and has been an only kitty until now :shrug: So it's really very impressive that he's been such a good boy about it.

rainbow January 17th, 2010 08:14 PM

They are both gorgeous :lovestruck: and glad to hear they are getting along so well already. :thumbs up

Is there much of an age difference? :)

Chaser January 17th, 2010 11:17 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;875191]They are both gorgeous :lovestruck: and glad to hear they are getting along so well already. :thumbs up

Is there much of an age difference? :)[/QUOTE]

Mog is around 5 years and Tifa is thought to be about 6-8 months.

She is a cuddlebug....so excited to meet her!