Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Gardening (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   I have flowers too (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=42312)

Frenchy July 7th, 2007 07:08 PM

I have flowers too

That's about the only flowers I haven't "destroyed" since I bought this house. They only got to stay because they don't need any care. :shrug: and the fact that they're too high for the dogs to pee on them !

Hey, I need to post at least once in every forum :laughing:

Rottielover July 7th, 2007 07:09 PM

Very pretty, you are like me, no plants survive with me caring for them, LOL

clm July 7th, 2007 07:11 PM

Very nice Frenchy. Look like a member of the mallow family. Tough plants, I like carefree plants too.

Cindy

jiorji July 7th, 2007 07:11 PM

oohhh i LOVE hollyhocks:cloud9: should get some white ones Frenchy:thumbs up

rainbow July 7th, 2007 07:12 PM

:laughing: I thought you were kidding when you said you were going to go post pics of your flowers. :D

They're really pretty Frenchy. :lovestruck: What are they? I love indestructible flowers. :D

rainbow July 7th, 2007 07:12 PM

[QUOTE=jiorji;448631]oohhh i LOVE hollyhocks:cloud9: should get some white ones Frenchy:thumbs up[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Jiorji. :D

Frenchy July 7th, 2007 07:17 PM

I usually don't like flowers , I mean I like them , but in other people's backyard :D I am not good with them , first house I bought , the owner won prizes for all his flowers and small trees. When I moved in , the neighbors almost cried when they saw me took all of it out, I don't have anytime to care for this, not even water them. So I gave the remaining flower to them.

Same here , but they didn't have too many. This is the only ones left. If some are in my way when I mow the lawn, sorry but I don't go around them :shrug:

jiorji July 7th, 2007 07:19 PM

sigh..i wish you'd live closer cos i'd be in your garden every day Frenchy planting stuff.:D I mean why let a perfectly good possible garden go to waste??;)

Frenchy July 7th, 2007 07:24 PM

[QUOTE=jiorji;448641]sigh..i wish you'd live closer cos i'd be in your garden every day Frenchy planting stuff.:D I mean why let a perfectly good possible garden go to waste??;)[/QUOTE]

Jiorji, if I plant flowers, where will the dogs poo ? :dog: :pawprint:

jiorji July 7th, 2007 07:26 PM

the dogs will go in the beautiful flower bushes :love: they'll enjoy the privacy believe me :D

Frenchy July 7th, 2007 07:31 PM

[QUOTE=jiorji;448648]the dogs will go in the beautiful flower bushes :love: they'll enjoy the privacy believe me :D[/QUOTE]

:laughing: and maybe we could leave them some toilet paper and a magazine to read :laughing: Like The dog's journal ? :dog:

jiorji July 7th, 2007 07:35 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;448654]Like The dog's journal ? :dog:[/QUOTE]

umm no. Hazel's newletter that's better:thumbs up

Hunter's_owner July 7th, 2007 09:47 PM

Frenchy, they are beautiful flowers!

Frenchy July 7th, 2007 09:50 PM

[QUOTE=Hunter's_owner;448696]Frenchy, they are beautiful flowers![/QUOTE]

Thanks HO , now all I need to do is read a book so I can post in the book thread :p

Hunter's_owner July 7th, 2007 09:53 PM

If I were you I would start with Harry Potter;) :laughing:

Frenchy July 7th, 2007 09:56 PM

[QUOTE=Hunter's_owner;448701]If I were you I would start with Harry Potter;) :laughing:[/QUOTE]

I just posted about that ! :laughing:

otter July 7th, 2007 11:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ooooooo, nice flowers. [SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B]Can I adopt them too???[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

I need indestructible plants.... seems I can grow weeds (aka "wildflowers") really well but that's about it. I'm so desperate I mow around ALL the flowers [SIZE="1"](I think most people would call these "weeds")[/SIZE], not just the one's in the garden.....

TeriM July 7th, 2007 11:16 PM

Pretty flowers Frenchy :lovestruck: .