Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Nelly likes her dog shows (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=74446)

Frenchy January 7th, 2011 06:15 PM

Nelly likes her dog shows

3 Attachment(s)
Yep , Nelly loves watching pets on tv , last night I finally grabbed the cam and took a few pics.

1. Nelly watching Dogtown
2. Pet me mom , it's commercial time !
3. Jack on top of the wooooooorld , ok maybe not , but on top of the couch :p

Frenchy January 7th, 2011 06:16 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Sienna ... sucking up to get on my lap !

Frenchy January 7th, 2011 06:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Peekaboo Jack ! :p

mona_b January 7th, 2011 07:56 PM

LOVE the pics.:cloud9::cloud9:

I'm with Nelly on the Dogtown. I LOVE that show.:thumbs up

Frenchy January 7th, 2011 10:24 PM

[QUOTE=mona_b;975137]LOVE the pics.:cloud9::cloud9:

I'm with Nelly on the Dogtown. I LOVE that show.:thumbs up[/QUOTE]

I love it too ! I wanna move and work there :goodvibes: :p the only way I get to see this show is because it's on Pet TV and I have it free as a promotion right now. But once I loose that channel , I won't be able to watch it anymore :(

Dee-O-Gee January 7th, 2011 10:29 PM

Great pics Frenchy! I love Sienna's picture posts and the peek-a-boo Jack! He's such a fluffy snuggle bum! :lovestruck:

Rgeurts January 7th, 2011 11:41 PM

Frenchy... those pics are just TOO cute :cloud9::lovestruck:
Nookie LOVES Dog Whisperer. He will lay on the floor and stare up at the tv throughout the whole show lol

14+kitties January 8th, 2011 12:37 AM

So did Sienna win? Did she ever get up on your knee? :D
Love the pic of Nelly watching TV and of Jack playing peekaboo. :cloud9: Sooo cute!!
But we're missing the big white guy. :(

Love4himies January 8th, 2011 09:01 AM

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Nelly watching TV.

Oh that Jack is one adorable dog :cloud9::lovestruck:.

Did Sienna make it onto your lap :laughing::laughing:

chico2 January 8th, 2011 09:41 AM

Frenchy..what can I say,they are ALL adorable:cloud9:little Munchkin looks like a Lion:lovestruck:and Nellie,sweet,sweet Nellie:lovestruck:
I hope Sienna was allowed on your lap:dog:

You know,you can,if you had the money(lottery-win:fingerscr),visit Best Friends sanctuary and Dog Town.
They rent out cottages for people to stay and help take care of the animals.
Their Cat-Sanctuary is amazing:thumbs up

Frenchy January 8th, 2011 10:08 AM

[QUOTE=Rgeurts;975203]
Nookie LOVES Dog Whisperer. He will lay on the floor and stare up at the tv throughout the whole show lol[/QUOTE]

:laughing:

[QUOTE=14+kitties;975210]So did Sienna win?
But we're missing the big white guy. :([/QUOTE]

Sienna lost that night :o she always blocks my view and I really wanted to see the show :p Churchill was either sleeping in the sun room or was outside for his last romp of the evening.
[QUOTE=Love4himies;975238]
Did Sienna make it onto your lap :laughing::laughing:[/QUOTE]

nope :sorry: :laughing:

[QUOTE=chico2;975246]
You know,you can,if you had the money(lottery-win:fingerscr),visit Best Friends sanctuary and Dog Town.
They rent out cottages for people to stay and help take care of the animals.
Their Cat-Sanctuary is amazing:thumbs up[/QUOTE]

I would love to spend some time there and help with puppy mill dogs :dog:

hedgiemama January 8th, 2011 10:12 AM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;975186]I love it too ! I wanna move and work there ([/QUOTE]

me too! that would be the most awesome place ever too work. you get to spend you day with animals and you helping them too !

nelly is so pretty! and jack is such a little fluff ball.:cloud9:

mona_b January 8th, 2011 10:55 AM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;975186]I love it too ! I wanna move and work there :goodvibes: :p the only way I get to see this show is because it's on Pet TV and I have it free as a promotion right now. But once I loose that channel , I won't be able to watch it anymore :([/QUOTE]

Ohhhhh me too.:thumbs up. I love their training techniques. They are not aggressive or rough with the dogs when training. They take their time when working with them. And I love how they are in runs and not in cages.

Did you know that all the pitties from from the raid( Michael Vick) were brought there? Out of all of them, I think only a few where not adoptable. The rest went to loving homes. :thumbs up

Can you not order that channel?

Frenchy January 8th, 2011 11:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=14+kitties;975210]
But we're missing the big white guy. :([/QUOTE]

I know you saw this one before but ... here's a little Churchill fix :)

Frenchy January 8th, 2011 11:18 AM

[QUOTE=hedgiemama;975254]

nelly is so pretty! and jack is such a little fluff ball.:cloud9:[/QUOTE]

thanks hedgiemama !

[QUOTE=mona_b;975260]

Did you know that all the pitties from from the raid( Michael Vick) were brought there? Out of all of them, I think only a few where not adoptable. The rest went to loving homes. :thumbs up

Can you not order that channel?[/QUOTE]

No I didn't know his dogs went there ! :thumbs up I only had the channel for 1-2 months now. I also love the way they train dogs , they take their time and it's all positive reinforcement :thumbs up Yes I can order it once the promotion is over but right now I'm on a tight budget (still looking for a job :yell:) so I keep everything very basic :p

14+kitties January 8th, 2011 12:26 PM

Aww thanks Frenchy!! I love that pic! The gentle giant. :cloud9: Churchill is such a handsome dude I could look at his pics forever!! We have at least two Pyrs in our town. It's neat seeing them out walking their owners. :D

mona_b January 8th, 2011 12:26 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;975268]No I didn't know his dogs went there ! :thumbs up I only had the channel for 1-2 months now. I also love the way they train dogs , they take their time and it's all positive reinforcement :thumbs up Yes I can order it once the promotion is over but right now I'm on a tight budget (still looking for a job :yell:) so I keep everything very basic :p[/QUOTE]

I watched the episode when they went to get them. It was pretty touching. I got all teary eyed. They did an amazing job with those dogs.:thumbs up. And yes, everything is positive reinforcement which is what training is all about. And no "training tools" used. :D

I'm wondering if you can watch it online?

Awwwww churchill.:cloud9::lovestruck:

Winston January 8th, 2011 01:38 PM

Love the pics Frenchy! everyone looks so happy! I wonder if you left a nature station on when your back to work if that would calm Nelly's fears? glad to see that sweet little Jack and Churchill pic again! That is a framer for sure! :thumbs up

Frenchy January 8th, 2011 03:43 PM

[QUOTE=mona_b;975288]
I'm wondering if you can watch it online?

[/QUOTE]

Probably but , I don't have high speed so it's a total drag to try and watch any videos online :cool:

[QUOTE=Winston;975296]Love the pics Frenchy! everyone looks so happy!

[COLOR="Magenta"]of course they're happy , have you notice the room left for me on that couch :laughing:[/COLOR]

I wonder if you left a nature station on when your back to work if that would calm Nelly's fears? [/QUOTE]

My mom bought a calming CD for the dogs a few years ago (extremely boring to listen to :p) that I should try .... :o BUT , if I'm lucky , I will be working from home :goodvibes: :fingerscr :pray: so the fuzzbutts won't be alone evar ! :goodvibes:

chico2 January 8th, 2011 05:14 PM

Frenchy you can Google Best Friends Sanctuary,Utah,on the PC and read all about them,I have admired them for many years.

We don't get the Pet Channel either,but I watch Dog-Town,sometimes on the National Geographic Ch,but I suppose you don't get that either:(
Animal Planet also sometimes shows them.

However,if you go to their Web-Site you can read all about them and the different things they do.
Just click on M.Vicks dogs or Puppymill dogs..

Tundra_Queen January 8th, 2011 08:21 PM

awww frenchy the puppers are so cute! And I love little Jack doing the pee a boo! LOL

TeriM January 8th, 2011 09:35 PM

Awww, I love that first pic of Nellie :lovestruck:. All the dogs are looking are great :thumbs up.

rainbow January 8th, 2011 11:30 PM

Awww, Peekaboo Jack is too cute. :lovestruck:

The fuzzbutts all look great and I love watching ours when they watch tv as well. :cloud9:

luckypenny January 8th, 2011 11:57 PM

I gotta get my butt over there to get a Frenchy-pack fix :(.

They're all so unique and just darn cute :cloud9:.