Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   On topic - Pet chat, opinions, feelings and rants (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   I can't believe it! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=11867)

coonlover February 6th, 2005 04:14 PM

I can't believe it!

You all know who yoshi is, my stray who I took in a while back after some idiot moved away and conviently forgot to take her with them :mad: Well my neighbour just came by and told me this idiot was asking some ppl who live around here if they had seen her cat, she told my neighbours daughter who is my stepdaughers good friend that she left her because the day they moved they couldnt find her and didnt have time to look, so now this idiot decided to come back here after about 4 months to se if she could find her cat, bi@#* please!!!!! The little girl who she was taking to told her that she thought someone around here might have taken her in, but she was afraid to say who, I told her if she sees her again let me know and if she wants she can tell her to come here, see if she gets MY cat. I'm sooooooooooooo mad right now!!!!!

coonlover February 6th, 2005 04:16 PM

Oh yea, when I got yoshi she was thin, dirty flea ridden cold and wet!! Now she has put on wieght, never goes outside and si my big sucky baby

happycats February 6th, 2005 04:28 PM

What nerve!!
Waited 4 months, to start looking for the cat!!
THey don't Yoshi back, or any other animal for that matter.
[img]http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/CUSSING.GIF[/img]

Thanks to you Yoshi has A great home, please don;t ever give Yoshi back.

meowzart February 6th, 2005 05:03 PM

ya never saw the cat in my books - no way should they get her back :mad: Pets are not a 'look after when you feel like it thing' sheesh some people!

chico2 February 6th, 2005 05:06 PM

Oh please Coonlover,don't give her back....what a complete idiot,Yoshi is your now :love:

coonlover February 6th, 2005 05:25 PM

Yoshi isnt going anywhere, she has her forever home! I dare this women to even try she'll get an earfull from me! Besides I know how much yoshi loves it here, she lets me know everyday :)

chico2 February 6th, 2005 05:27 PM

Just pretend you've never seen the cat,if she knows you have her,she might cause trouble :sad:

Sneaky2006 February 6th, 2005 05:30 PM

You better not give her up! You can't just leave a kitty somewhere to fend for itself and then go back when you're good and ready.
Any responsible owner would've been there everyday looking for that poor cat, I know I would've, I would've slept there if it were one of mine! [img]http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/CUSSING.GIF[/img]

coonlover February 6th, 2005 05:38 PM

I know, it would have been different if it had only been a couple days but what the hell was she thinking,all this time has gone by and besides yoshi was declawed when i found her :mad: and who lets a declawed cat outside? If anyone does come her I will say " sorry cant help you" although I really want to give her a piece of my mind, I dont want to risk losing her.

badger February 6th, 2005 05:47 PM

You might advise her to consider a goldfish as her next pet. A pet rock would be ideal.

Karin February 6th, 2005 05:55 PM

[QUOTE=coonlover]I know, it would have been different if it had only been a couple days but what the hell was she thinking,all this time has gone by and besides yoshi was declawed when i found her :mad: and who lets a declawed cat outside? If anyone does come her I will say " sorry cant help you" although I really want to give her a piece of my mind, I dont want to risk losing her.[/QUOTE]

What cat? Theres no cat...must be her imagination.

WeeZee March 6th, 2005 10:02 AM

Please make sure you register the cat. If it has not already been tattooed, I would do that. Just in case she tries to pull a sneaky, you'll have some paperwork for quick retrieval.

... get her address & hold onto it just in case you need to bring the police over to get your darlin back

Judge Judy would throw that woman out of the court!

I would pick up a stuffed cat at your local used place (Value Village?) and put on a pretty bow and give it to her, from your heart to hers. Tell her it will probably not run away and takes very little maintenance. She can even abandon it for months on end and nothing will be the worse for wear

(cool sig Karin!)

CyberKitten March 6th, 2005 10:34 AM

Even though I never watch Judge Judy, (my retired dad does tho, lol) I love the idea of the stuffed cat with a bow. She does not deserve to have her cat - she treated that poor feline like a piece of property and not even a beloved one. Would you go back four mos later and ask "oops, I forgot my child?" Gawd! And I agree that you should not fight with her.

coonlover March 6th, 2005 01:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well I think she gave up, I havent seen her around and neither has my neighbour, but I do like the idea of the stuffed cat :D Thats probably the only kind of pet this woman can handle. Yoshi is now an indoor only cat so theres no chance of her even seeing her around the neighbourhood, and even if she did see her theres no way she could say she was once hers, shes an average looking tabby. I would never give her up now, she's such a mama's baby :D