Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Introducing Baci (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=78000)

marko July 21st, 2011 10:13 AM

Introducing Baci

2 Attachment(s)
Hi members!

So as fate would have it......we told the rescue where we adopted [URL="http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=77878"]Twiggy[/URL] that we were looking to adopt another sphynx, preferably a kitten. Even though that rescue specializes in Exotic cats, they had NEVER seen a sphynx. 2 days after adopting Twiggy just last week we get a call that they have another Sphynx.
He's not a kitten, he's around 2. We are still in 'introduction' phase and it's going reasonably well. Baci loves us, and is sloooooowly warming up to Twiggy.

So anywho - Introducing Baci! :lovestruck:

Rgeurts July 21st, 2011 10:42 AM

Wow, he is stunning Marko!! I LOVE his color and his eyes. Twiggy is pretty, but Baci is a real looker :flirt: :lovestruck:

I hope he fits well with Twiggy! What a beautiful little family you have, once again :)

CsqU4r3d July 21st, 2011 10:43 AM

Another beautiful (handsome?) sphynx. I hope Baci & Twiggy continue to bond and there will be cat harmony and peace in your home. They have the most amazing eyes..they look like they have old souls! I imagine they feel like suede.:lovestruck::goodvibes::flirt:

breeze July 21st, 2011 10:44 AM

WOW !!!

congrats, Marko and Carmy :thumbs up

:highfive:

hazelrunpack July 21st, 2011 11:54 AM

What a handsome little guy! :flirt: Does he like the sunbeam as much as Twiggy? If so, it's a shared interest that I'm sure will lead to a fast friendship. :D

Love his front paws--they look like little hands!

breeze July 21st, 2011 01:00 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1018694]
Love his front paws--they look like little hands![/QUOTE]

don't they??? I was thinking on the lines of knuckles

mikischo July 21st, 2011 01:01 PM

Congratulations to you and Carmy on your latest addition.:)

Baci is indeed a very handsome boy!:lovestruck:

Glad to hear the introductions are going well! Sometimes it takes time but I'm sure it will work out fine.:thumbs up

Is Baci a lot bigger than Twiggy or does he just look big in the pics?

Melinda July 21st, 2011 02:57 PM

oh he's so handsome, I love his ears, he reminds me of an old english Lord *L* congrats, twiggy wil be so happy with him.....ok, eventually *L*

edwina July 21st, 2011 03:00 PM

Nice color, in the sun he looks plum color with a black face. :) Do they have even better hearing than other cats with smaller ears ??

cpietra16 July 21st, 2011 06:00 PM

wow...what great luck. They are both beautiful in their own way...I love Baci's tail....congrats again...:thumbs up

Dee-O-Gee July 21st, 2011 06:57 PM

Congratulation to you and Carmy.

Baci is beautiful just like Twiggy and hope the intro goes smoothly. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper July 21st, 2011 11:41 PM

Congrats Marko, Carmy, Twiggy & Baci :highfive:

Can't wait for the cuddling pics :D

marko July 22nd, 2011 11:40 AM

Thanks so much for all the comments everyone :goodvibes:

I'd say baci is 20% -25% bigger than twiggy. and yup they both feel like hot suede - it's the coolest feeling ever!

I'm HAPPY to report that both Twiggy and Baci seem to be making the first strides toward friendship. Both yesterday and today they shared the same window space. And today while I was gone Carmy said she saw Baci give Twiggy a couple of of licks on her back and vice versa.

It's fun watching this all happen :cloud9:

Love4himies July 22nd, 2011 11:58 AM

Congrats and YAY for them getting along :thumbs up.

hazelrunpack July 22nd, 2011 01:14 PM

[QUOTE=marko;1018825]
I'm HAPPY to report that both Twiggy and Baci seem to be making the first strides toward friendship. Both yesterday and today they shared the same window space. And today while I was gone Carmy said she saw Baci give Twiggy a couple of of licks on her back and vice versa.[/QUOTE]

How sweet is that! :cloud9:

Melinda July 22nd, 2011 04:15 PM

your own personal love story unfolding before your eyes............:lovestruck:

Golden Girls August 11th, 2011 10:48 AM

Wow another addition - what a beauty, congratulations!

chico2 August 11th, 2011 03:36 PM

They are beautiful,in their own way,I am glad they seem to get along:cat: