Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Christmas boys :D - Pic Heavy!! (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=74515)

Rgeurts January 8th, 2011 03:57 PM

Christmas boys :D - Pic Heavy!!

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a few pics of Thorin and Nookie on Christmas day. The guys all got R/C cars for Christmas. I think they had more fun watching Nookie "kill em" than actually playing with them. The cars did not hold up well to "Dogzilla", as Hazel named Nookie on FB :laughing:. My BIL actually got some video of it. I'll get him to upload it to youtube so I can link it!

FYI:
The average lifespan of a remote control car/truck is between 10-15 minutes per vehicle when being stalked by a crazy puppy. I can say this with great authority as 3 different r/c's were tested (though we only got 2 on film) :D :laughing:

Rgeurts January 8th, 2011 04:00 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A few more! Nookie caught it by the antenna, ran around the yard with it for a few minutes, then decided to kill it. He threw it up in the air, flung it across the lawn, then pounced on it and popped one of the tires off lol

Rgeurts January 8th, 2011 04:04 PM

3 Attachment(s)
R/C fun was about at an end as Nookie caught the last of them and trotted off into the sunset with it!

Rgeurts January 8th, 2011 04:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Just a few pics of the boys playing and then opening their stockings :lovestruck::cloud9:

Rgeurts January 8th, 2011 04:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
A few more

Rgeurts January 8th, 2011 04:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
And a few more! Nookie is sporting his new Christmas sweater... gotta keep that shaved belly and chest warm somehow!

Rgeurts January 8th, 2011 04:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And the last one!

pbpatti January 8th, 2011 04:37 PM

awwwwww, you caught some great shots, favorite is Thorin with his legs crossed:laughing:, digging in their stockings for treats, chasing those dratted r/c..:D patti

chico2 January 8th, 2011 05:20 PM

Awww Robyn,they look sooo good and are having so much fun,those are some expensive doggie-toys:laughing:

Love Nookies sweater,he looks really proud:lovestruck:
Booth Nookie and Thorin look like puppies with not any problems..:grouphug:

TeriM January 8th, 2011 08:49 PM

Hehehe, those pics with the cars are hilarious as is the pic with Thorin's "dancing legs". I also love Nookie in his Christmas sweater :cloud9:.

Wonderful pictures Rgeurts :cloud9:.

Rgeurts January 8th, 2011 09:42 PM

[QUOTE=chico2;975340]Awww Robyn,they look sooo good and are having so much fun,those are some expensive doggie-toys:laughing:

Love Nookies sweater,he looks really proud:lovestruck:
Booth Nookie and Thorin look like puppies with not any problems..:grouphug:[/QUOTE]

They're both such happy, loving boys :cloud9:
Hopefully someday we will be able to say they both have no problems! Somehow, I think Nookie always will, but as long as they can be managed like they are now and he enjoys life, all will be good!

I think he's looking better than he has in months! No bloat, his fur is growing back in the spots he was shaved months ago (finally!) and he's SO soft now! He still thinks he's a baby and will climb up on us while we're watching tv. He will plop down on our laps and just snuggle (until he gets the itch to use us as a chew toy lol). I think the pred may have affected his teeth. I don't know if this is possible as he's almost 11 months old now, but he acts like he's still teething :shrug:

rainbow January 8th, 2011 11:26 PM

Great pics of both Nookie and Thorin ......they are both looking very healthy and, of course, gorgeous as well. :lovestruck:

Nookie is so funny playing with (or I should say destroying) the remote cars. :D

I love the pics of them both playing together :cloud9: and the one of Thorin with his legs crossed is too cute. :D

luckypenny January 9th, 2011 12:01 AM

[QUOTE=Rgeurts;975324]The guys all got R/C cars for Christmas. [/QUOTE]

What a neat idea! Love love love all the photos :goodvibes: :lovestruck:.

Rgeurts January 9th, 2011 12:48 PM

[QUOTE=luckypenny;975503]What a neat idea! Love love love all the photos :goodvibes: :lovestruck:.[/QUOTE]

It was awesome. They had more fun watching Nookie terrorize the cars than actually playing with them :)

14+kitties January 9th, 2011 12:58 PM

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Love all the pics!! Thorin dancing!! :lovestruck: And Nookie is looking great! Hard to believe he is so sick. :lovestruck:

Frenchy January 9th, 2011 01:10 PM

[QUOTE=Rgeurts;975324] The guys all got R/C cars for Christmas. I think they had more fun watching Nookie "kill em" than actually playing with them. [/QUOTE]

The guys didn't mind having their new cars destroyed ? :thumbs up

those pics are too funny , love the winter sweater (fits him just like a glove :thumbs up) and that last pic .... :laughing: :lovestruck:

Luvmypitgirls January 10th, 2011 03:11 AM

Gorgeous dogs and great pics!:D

hedgiemama January 10th, 2011 03:56 PM

what gorgeous dogs you have! they look like they are having a great time playing with each other.

Rgeurts January 10th, 2011 05:24 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;975583]The guys didn't mind having their new cars destroyed ? :thumbs up

[QUOTE]

[B][I]Not at all!! They had so much fun playing with Nookie and watching him stalk, then kill each one. It was well worth the money lol[/I][/B]

[QUOTE=14+kitties;975580]:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Love all the pics!! Thorin dancing!! :lovestruck: And Nookie is looking great! Hard to believe he is so sick. :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

[B][I]Thorin looks like he's doing the "peepee" dance haha!! And ya, you'd never know Nookie was so sick just by looking at him. a month and a half ago... yup. But now... he's looking SO healthy :thumbs up[/I][/B]

Rgeurts January 10th, 2011 05:28 PM

[QUOTE=Luvmypitgirls;975729]Gorgeous dogs and great pics!:D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=hedgiemama;975808]what gorgeous dogs you have! they look like they are having a great time playing with each other.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys!! They are our babies :cloud9: :lovestruck:

aslan January 10th, 2011 07:08 PM

Rguerts its so nice to see the boys playing and living life. Nookie looks so much better. Bad ole RC's thank the lord Nookie was there to make the neighbourhood safe again.

Rgeurts January 12th, 2011 10:41 AM

[QUOTE=aslan;975836]Rguerts its so nice to see the boys playing and living life. Nookie looks so much better. Bad ole RC's thank the lord Nookie was there to make the neighbourhood safe again.[/QUOTE]

Haha, yes... he vanquished them with haste!! :laughing: :D