Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   General Forum for cats and dogs (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   pregnant 9 month old dog (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=78989)

Winston December 11th, 2011 04:16 PM

:cry::cry: I just dont understand him thats all...thanks for the hug DD I guess I shouldnt have gotten my hopes up in the first place.

Bearsmom December 11th, 2011 11:32 PM

[QUOTE=Melinda;1030609]a big thank you, forever gratefull hug to Bearsmom for helping us get the pups into rescue!! they left at 5 and will be fostered in Sarnia tomorrow, the brown one and a black was left behind, the black has a home and the brown, well, if not taken will also go to a rescue next week...thank you all who helped out and put up with all the pics!!! *hugs* from Amber, Skyla and myself!!!![/QUOTE]

Hugs back to you, so glad I could help, and they are going to a phenomenal rescue, they will be very well looked after.

Bearsmom December 11th, 2011 11:36 PM

And Melinda: You maybe quite possibly should maybe just maybe post another picture of the brown one.....someone who lives in my house miiiight just need to see him!

Melinda December 12th, 2011 06:21 AM

*LOL* the rescue replied to me yesterday that they will find a place for him. so you better talk to hubby fast!!!!

Dog Dancer December 12th, 2011 12:49 PM

Had my son and DIL over last night and was soooooo close to getting them to adopt the Herc and fly him out! They were like "You're killing me!!!" The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, my boy desperately wants a dog, but he wants a puppy. Fortunately, or unfortunately, they both realize that they are not really ready for a puppy right now. They hope to buy a house next year some time and then they will get seroius about a puppy hunt. He'd love a labby though and thought Herc was just too cute!

Melinda December 12th, 2011 12:51 PM

arrangements are now being made for Herc to be picked up this week, I may be driving him to casselman tomorrow night to meet the rescue.

Winston December 12th, 2011 01:18 PM

Awe Melinda your so awesome! I really wish I hadnt of caused you this extra work.....:wall:

Melinda December 12th, 2011 01:31 PM

do you need another smack up the side of the head winston??? *LOL*, girlfriend, I don't consider it extra work, heck, I can visit my nephew while I'm in casselman and go to their great dollar store!!! Its only 30 minutes from me. PLUS I get to make the trip with a snuggly pup on my lap, now what could be better than that??

Winston December 12th, 2011 09:05 PM

Drive safe MF and give him an extra smooch for me please! :thumbs up

Bearsmom December 14th, 2011 07:14 AM

Melinda: I wish we could, and am very very happy to tell you that my coworker says, "this puppy is a freakin DREAM". They just love him to bits and promised to keep you updated. I, on the other hand, have informed him that as part of my finders fee (lol), I get to visit the puppy.

Melinda December 14th, 2011 07:17 AM

do you know which one he took Bearsmom?? I'm so curious if its tubtubs...red collar, looks like a newf.....I'm so glad he's happy with the pup, he sounded like such a great man, if all the pups go to a family like his then we'd be over the moon!!!!

Bearsmom December 16th, 2011 07:06 PM

Yep, he took the red collar guy.

Melinda December 17th, 2011 07:48 AM

yahoo!!!! so my niece still has the brown one, the rescue has to arrange transport I guess...hopefully he will go to his foster soon.

Bearsmom December 17th, 2011 09:14 PM

PICTURES OF HIM PLEASE BEFORE MY HEAD EXPLODES! :lovestruck:

Winston December 18th, 2011 09:30 AM

yes please!!!!! :thumbs up

Bearsmom December 18th, 2011 05:55 PM

Oooh, had a nice visit with the red collared guy who is now named Jack. He is the sweetest guy ever and has settled beautifully into his new home. Darn near kidnapped him this morning.

hazelrunpack December 18th, 2011 06:57 PM

Did you take pics? :fingerscr :goodvibes: :D

Melinda December 19th, 2011 06:48 AM

[QUOTE=Bearsmom;1031021]Oooh, had a nice visit with the red collared guy who is now named Jack. He is the sweetest guy ever and has settled beautifully into his new home. Darn near kidnapped him this morning.[/QUOTE]

*pouting cause I still haven't received anything from him yet*....Jack, I like that.

Melinda December 19th, 2011 09:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
santa went to the rescue....

hope the pic works....

Dog Dancer December 19th, 2011 11:28 AM

Oh wow, just what I wanted for Christmas, a sack full of puppies!!!

hazelrunpack December 19th, 2011 12:24 PM

:cloud9: I'd love that under my tree, too! The look on hubby's face would be....priceless... :p :laughing:

Melinda December 21st, 2011 07:12 AM

ok, now that the mis communication has all been cleared up between my sis and the rescue *L* I will be taking Herc to meet her tomorrow night, hubs will bring herc home with him after work and we'll head out for our meet up about 7 or so...damn.....I'll have a pup in the house for 2 hours.....MUST NOT ENJOY IT........MUST NOT SMELL PUPPY BREATH.......

hazelrunpack December 21st, 2011 10:07 AM

heheh Good luck with that! :o And don't forget the pics!!! :D

Sylvie December 21st, 2011 10:17 AM

My friend's brother lives in Cornwall and is coming down for Christmas, I so want to get him to pick up Herc and bring him to Winston for Christmas, but can't create any problems for her. Sometimes life just doesn't work the way we want it to. :(

Melinda December 21st, 2011 10:47 AM

can I ask who your friends brother is Sylvie?? damn I am sooo nosey

Winston December 21st, 2011 07:34 PM

Sylvie I wont say anything if you wont....:thumbs up

Bearsmom December 24th, 2011 09:48 AM

I will. I will totally sing like a canary.

hazelrunpack December 24th, 2011 10:29 AM

I'm totally confused. :laughing:

Melinda December 24th, 2011 02:11 PM

bears mom is telling sylvie and winston she is going to squeal if they drop a pup off *L*.

hazelrunpack December 24th, 2011 10:29 PM

But drop a pup off where? o.O :laughing: *sigh*