Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   And some, but not all, catty cats. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=66151)

14+kitties October 11th, 2009 05:59 PM

And some, but not all, catty cats.

3 Attachment(s)
Jupiter - coming closer.......
[ATTACH]58839[/ATTACH]
Some of the kitties enjoying their once a week "treat". Jup kinda stands out, doesn't he? :laughing:
[ATTACH]58840[/ATTACH]
Oh yeah, feel the love!!
[ATTACH]58841[/ATTACH]

14+kitties October 11th, 2009 06:04 PM

3 Attachment(s)
KittyMcKat doing what he likes to do most - lick out a cat food can.
[ATTACH]58842[/ATTACH]
Squeak, my kitty who is slowly turning orange. No guff!! Her and her sister Skitty always look angry.
[ATTACH]58844[/ATTACH]
Li'l Bit - my dainty little lady. Don't let the innocent look fool you. She has an attitude.
[ATTACH]58843[/ATTACH]

14+kitties October 11th, 2009 06:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Nipper trying to sneak away from the camera.
[ATTACH]58845[/ATTACH]
Spazzy, such a handsome dude!
[ATTACH]58846[/ATTACH]
MiniMo - my gal with the biggest 'tude of them all!! But she is my greeting committee faithfully every day.
[ATTACH]58847[/ATTACH]

krdahmer October 11th, 2009 06:27 PM

Aw Minimo!!! She is just such a lovely tour guide for the catuary!!! :lovestruck: And Jupiter sort of has a 'black sheep' look and 'tude goin on there doesn't he!!! :laughing: Can't wait to see them all!!! KMC looks like he's doing just fine...I'm so glad I knew the PERFECT place to take him!!! ;):grouphug:

Hope they're all ready for the paparazzi!!! [img]http://www.industreal.spb.ru/smiles/photos.gif[/img]

14+kitties October 11th, 2009 06:34 PM

Actually, KMK ranks right up there with attitude too!! I swear the boy gets crankier by the day. But that's ok. I still love him. :cloud9: I even get to pet him once in a while without losing a limb. :rolleyes:
Jupiter has actually come a long way in a short while. Since he got fixed a few weeks back he is coming a lot closer to me than before. I still can't touch him but I am holding out hope.

edwina October 11th, 2009 07:18 PM

Jupitor looks like he blends in well :laughing:
Was he telling you back off, or i want more in that pic ? :D
:cloud9: kitties

aslan October 11th, 2009 07:20 PM

14+ jupiter does look rather ummm irritated at the moment doesn't he..I agree Spazzy is a gorgeous, it's him i have the picture of you holding, and of course Minimo the lovely tour guide. i even have a picture of me(:eek:) patting her.:cloud9:

14+kitties October 11th, 2009 07:30 PM

No aslan, I can guarantee you you don't have a pic of me holding Spaz. He does not ever come out when there is other people here. And he HATES being picked up!! I would think it's Meowzer I am holding in your pic. He isn't quite as shy as Spazzy and is my lovebug. And he is almost identical to Spaz.
I remember you petting MiniMo. Brave gal!!

clm October 11th, 2009 07:33 PM

Jupiter is sure easy to spot in that group isn't he. :laughing: They sure look like they enjoy treat time. Love the pics in your other post of the indoor kitties too. You have such a beautiful bunch of kitties. :lovestruck:

clm

aslan October 11th, 2009 07:36 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;835678]No aslan, I can guarantee you you don't have a pic of me holding Spaz. He does not ever come out when there is other people here. And he HATES being picked up!! I would think it's Meowzer I am holding in your pic. He isn't quite as shy as Spazzy and is my lovebug. And he is almost identical to Spaz.
I remember you petting MiniMo. Brave gal!![/QUOTE]

you may be right mf, i'm looking at the pic as we speak and kitty doesn't seem quite as long haired..How could i not pat such a good little hostess, besides i took drugs remember.. i'd have risked it and patted dayle too.

hazelrunpack October 11th, 2009 07:45 PM

What a handsome bunch! :flirt: Think Jupiter realizes he needs camouflage? :laughing: Looks like he's getting along pretty good with the rest of the kitties, though. Are they pretty peaceable?

Love4himies October 11th, 2009 07:55 PM

:laughing::laughing: Jupiter "One of these kitties is not like the others..." :laughing: And he sure lets you know when he doesn't want you to come closer :eek: :laughing:

14+kitties October 11th, 2009 08:33 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;835695]What a handsome bunch! :flirt: Think Jupiter realizes he needs camouflage? :laughing: Looks like he's getting along pretty good with the rest of the kitties, though. Are they pretty peaceable?[/QUOTE]

For the most part they get along pretty well. MiniMo is probably the one that causes the most trouble. The little beggar still doesn't like the other kitties getting to close. Occasionally I put her in her original crate for a couple of hours. Gives her a cooling down period. For some reason it seems to help for a while. It's true that boys are more laid back than girls. Although they sure love to tease them!

[QUOTE=Love4himies;835704]:laughing::laughing: Jupiter "One of these kitties is not like the others..." :laughing: And he sure lets you know when he doesn't want you to come closer :eek: :laughing:[/QUOTE]

I have been debating letting Orbit out of his enclosure but I am afraid he and Jup would get into a huge fight. So for now they are still separated. But if you count Orbit, Jupiter and now Kearn I have three black kitties.
Jup is turning into more hiss than bite lately. Let's hope it stays that way. I think he knows I rule the catuary. :D

Frenchy October 11th, 2009 09:05 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;835645]
Oh yeah, feel the love!!
[/QUOTE]

:laughing: yep , I can feel it :laughing:

it's funny how they don't mind eating from the same plate , they don't fight for food ? :confused:

14+kitties October 11th, 2009 09:16 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;835791]:laughing: yep , I can feel it :laughing:

it's funny how they don't mind eating from the same plate , they don't fight for food ? :confused:[/QUOTE]

The only time I ever hear any growling when food is involved is when I take over the hearts and gizzards for them. If one has a particularily juicy piece and another one gets too close there may be a bit of a growl. But I make sure I take over lots for everyone. I guess because they have always had to share they have learned how to. :shrug: I have been lucky.

growler~GateKeeper October 11th, 2009 11:25 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;835645]Jupiter - coming closer.......[/QUOTE]

Oh lookie how close he is :thumbs up

[QUOTE=14+kitties;835645]Oh yeah, feel the love!![/QUOTE]

:laughing: the cat 2nd to his right is looking at him like "Dude 'sup with you? chill out :cool:"

[QUOTE=14+kitties;835646]Li'l Bit - my dainty little lady. Don't let the innocent look fool you. She has an attitude.[/QUOTE]

So purrty :lovestruck:

ancientgirl October 12th, 2009 08:53 AM

:laughing:Jupiter looks downright pissed. It's nice to see him close up though.

14+, this is offtopic, I'm sorry, but you have a lot of kitties that look like Kiska. Do you find their back legs are slightly bowed? Sort of like this )(?

BenMax October 12th, 2009 09:07 AM

All I have to say really 14+K is thank you so very very much for helping all these little souls. I was watching a documentary on the feral cat colonies and organizations or citizens that help these cats. Though I am very well aware of the cat situation as we also try and save as many as possible, but watching this show made me feel even more desperate as the solutions are next to none.

I was amazed at the dedication of these people, and you being one of them absolutely facinates me and I have to tell you that it is a complete priviledge to know you 14+K. You are one HECK of a person!

14+kitties October 12th, 2009 09:40 PM

[QUOTE=edwina;835669]Jupitor looks like he blends in well :laughing:
Was he telling you back off, or i want more in that pic ? :D
:cloud9: kitties[/QUOTE]

He tells me all the time he doesn't want me too close. But I don't listen. :D

[QUOTE=growler;835898]:laughing: the cat 2nd to his right is looking at him like "Dude 'sup with you? chill out :cool:"
So purrty :lovestruck:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Missy was giving him the look. I thought that was kind of funny myself.

[QUOTE=ancientgirl;835954]:laughing:Jupiter looks downright pissed. It's nice to see him close up though.

14+, this is offtopic, I'm sorry, but you have a lot of kitties that look like Kiska. Do you find their back legs are slightly bowed? Sort of like this )(?[/QUOTE]

Timmy's legs are. Dayle's are a bit. None of the others are. I know who's walking away from me anyway. :rolleyes:

14+kitties October 12th, 2009 09:43 PM

[QUOTE=BenMax;835964]All I have to say really 14+K is thank you so very very much for helping all these little souls. I was watching a documentary on the feral cat colonies and organizations or citizens that help these cats. Though I am very well aware of the cat situation as we also try and save as many as possible, but watching this show made me feel even more desperate as the solutions are next to none.

I was amazed at the dedication of these people, and you being one of them absolutely facinates me and I have to tell you that it is a complete priviledge to know you 14+K. You are one HECK of a person![/QUOTE]

Thank you so much ma'am. You do one heck of a job yourself!!!
Was the documentary by any chance Cat City? The rescue on it, Toronto Cat Rescue, is the one I work with to get my bunch s/n. There is a thread about it here........
[url]http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=66089[/url]
I thought it was an excellent program. Hope millions of people watched it. :fingerscr That little oily, dirty baby at the first and toward to the end pulled at my heartstrings in particular. They all did but that one........... :sad:

ancientgirl October 13th, 2009 07:21 AM

[QUOTE]Timmy's legs are. Dayle's are a bit. None of the others are. I know who's walking away from me anyway.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I took her in when she was a kitten and their regular vet wasn't there, and the one that looked at her said sometimes tabby's like her have that problem. Since you have so many kitties I figured I'd ask if any of them have the same issue..

chico2 October 13th, 2009 08:29 AM

Awww 14+amazing pics,love the nice formation of pals eating treats,beautiful:cat:
You know how I feel about you,you are the bestest for sure,a little Super Catwoman,with a HUGE heart:grouphug:

onster October 13th, 2009 07:59 PM

and why some and not all?? :yell::yell::frustrated:

:p

Love the pics 14+. Looks like they really appreciate the dry treats :thumbs up

onster October 13th, 2009 08:00 PM

[QUOTE=BenMax;835964]All I have to say really 14+K is thank you so very very much for helping all these little souls. I was watching a documentary on the feral cat colonies and organizations or citizens that help these cats. Though I am very well aware of the cat situation as we also try and save as many as possible, but watching this show made me feel even more desperate as the solutions are next to none.

I was amazed at the dedication of these people, and you being one of them absolutely facinates me and I have to tell you that it is a complete priviledge to know you 14+K. You are one HECK of a person![/QUOTE]

wholeheartedly agree.

14+kitties October 13th, 2009 10:53 PM

[QUOTE=onster;836543]wholeheartedly agree.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=chico2;836296]Awww 14+amazing pics,love the nice formation of pals eating treats,beautiful:cat:
You know how I feel about you,you are the bestest for sure,a little Super Catwoman,with a HUGE heart:grouphug:[/QUOTE]

Aww, you gals are too sweet! Thank you!! :grouphug:

[QUOTE=onster;836542]and why some and not all?? :yell::yell::frustrated:
Love the pics 14+. Looks like they really appreciate the dry treats :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

Onster - try looking here..........

[url]http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=66152[/url]

and here............

[url]http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=66150[/url]

Better now? Still not all of them but my camera batteries died on me. I will try to get more soon. :thumbs up