Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Walking the Path (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=60019)

breeze January 18th, 2009 03:04 PM

Walking the Path

2 Attachment(s)
up at Mount Royal where there is so many people to look at.

the both dogs where on the very best behavior. Archer and Bree just wanted to join in on the skating, sliding, and saying hello to all the people..

[ATTACH]47021[/ATTACH]

[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkRed"]can we go now mom?? can we?? can we??
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[ATTACH]47022[/ATTACH]

breeze January 18th, 2009 03:08 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]fine i just look.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[ATTACH]47023[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]47024[/ATTACH]

[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Green"]Me too mom[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[ATTACH]47026[/ATTACH]

breeze January 18th, 2009 03:12 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Maybe if I just sit here, they will come.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[ATTACH]47027[/ATTACH]

[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]Dang, everyone seems so busy.. snif, snif.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[ATTACH]47028[/ATTACH]

hazelrunpack January 18th, 2009 03:20 PM

Wow!! It really [I]is[/I] busy there! There's more people in that first pic than live in my entire township! :eek: :laughing:

And Archer, if you sit there, I'm [I]sure[/I] they'll come! How could they resist such a handsome boy? :flirt: Dang, he gets cuter every time you post pics, breeze!!!

Bree is still quite the lovely lady, too! :lovestruck: They're both looking great! :thumbs up

rainbow January 18th, 2009 03:21 PM

Holy Batman....I can't believe all the people there. :eek:

And not one of them came to see your gorgeous fuzzbutts :lovestruck: .....definitely [I]their[/I] loss. :D

I swear that Archer gets bigger every time I see him. :cloud9:

breeze January 18th, 2009 03:23 PM

actually rainbow down where the challet is, my doggies got mauled.

the little ones (kids) loved both of them.. they were so good and gave very gentle kisses to them.

rainbow January 18th, 2009 03:27 PM

[QUOTE=breeze;733753]actually rainbow down where the challet is, my doggies got mauled.

the little ones (kids) loved both of them.. they were so good and gave very gentle kisses to them.[/QUOTE]

Then WHERE are the pics of that? :frustrated:

breeze January 18th, 2009 03:29 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;733755]Then WHERE are the pics of that? :frustrated:[/QUOTE]

I didn't take any cause I can't take pictures of little ones with their parents permission..:sad:

breeze January 18th, 2009 03:31 PM

and rainbow.... Archer [B][I][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Blue"]IS[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B] bigger thasn Bree now..[SIZE="1"]he is 83lbs now. and one inch shorter than Bree.. [/SIZE]

breeze January 18th, 2009 03:54 PM

thanks Hazel, I couldn't get ALL the people in the picture, other wise it would look like little black spots.:eek:

I didn't think it was going to be that busy.. silly me..

chico2 January 18th, 2009 05:29 PM

Awww,Archer is such a cutie,love his blackish face and Bree is just her regular beautiful self:lovestruck:
Was it not too cold out???
Not that the dogs probably minded:laughing:

breeze January 18th, 2009 06:13 PM

[QUOTE=chico2;733790]Awww,Archer is such a cutie,love his blackish face and Bree is just her regular beautiful self:lovestruck:
Was it not too cold out???
Not that the dogs probably minded:laughing:[/QUOTE]

it was -24 with the wind chico.. we dressed warm and the doggies LOVE this weather.. when our hands got cold we would bury our hands in their fur.:cloud9:
didn't take us long before our hands warmed up..:laughing:

Love4himies January 18th, 2009 06:43 PM

:cloud9::lovestruck: yessssss, they would be perfect for my winter walks in the golf course. [SIZE="1"]now to figure out a way to kidnap them :laughing:[/SIZE].

Bet they were the hit of the day for the kids at the park. :cloud9:

breeze January 18th, 2009 06:48 PM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;733805]:cloud9::lovestruck: yessssss, they would be perfect for my winter walks in the golf course. [SIZE="1"]now to figure out a way to kidnap them :laughing:[/SIZE].

Bet they were the hit of the day for the kids at the park. :cloud9:[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing:

Bree can never be off leash, but we are working on Archer.

onster January 18th, 2009 08:28 PM

That DID put a smile on my face :D:D

Omg archer is sooooo big now! It looks like he's wearing ear muffs :lovestruck::laughing:

Both of them are just so beautiful breze :lovestruck:

breeze January 18th, 2009 08:30 PM

thank you onster. glad they made you smile..

his ears are very fluffy= still puppy fur

angeldogs January 18th, 2009 08:32 PM

I really like the second pic with the 2 of them sitting there,and the if i just sit here and wait pic.good looking pups,thats skating rink sure looks like it can get busy.

breeze January 18th, 2009 08:34 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;733913]I really like the second pic with the 2 of them sitting there,and the if i just sit here and wait pic.good looking pups,thats skating rink sure looks like it can get busy.[/QUOTE]

thank you.

if the weather was warmer I think alot more people would be there.. the only draw back is the parking, you have to pay and it fills up very very fast.

angeldogs January 18th, 2009 08:39 PM

[QUOTE=breeze;733914]thank you.

if the weather was warmer I think alot more people would be there.. the only draw back is the parking, you have to pay and it fills up very very fast.[/QUOTE]

Pay parking would turn me off.sometimes it's better when there is less people.

breeze January 18th, 2009 08:53 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;733920]Pay parking would turn me off.sometimes it's better when there is less people.[/QUOTE]

it's about 20 mintues by car
we don't go there often cause of the paying, but once in a while it's not to bad.it's a great place to test the dogs and get them use to kids skate all kinds of sounds, and horses and a lot of people.. you also have to keep them on leash

angeldogs January 18th, 2009 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=breeze;733938]it's about 20 mintues by car
we don't go there often cause of the paying, but once in a while it's not to bad.it's a great place to test the dogs and get them use to kids skate all kinds of sounds, and horses and a lot of people.. you also have to keep them on leash[/QUOTE]

That makes for good training.i don't like crowds or being crowded.we go to the St jacobs farmers market for our crowd training which in deed is a good thing to do.

breeze January 18th, 2009 09:05 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;733942]That makes for good training.i don't like crowds or being crowded.we go to the St jacobs farmers market for our crowd training which in deed is a good thing to do.[/QUOTE]

especialy with the little kids there.. it teaches bree and arch how to act and be calm and gentle.. the people there great.. Mount royal is a tourist attraction great for training.

angeldogs January 18th, 2009 09:11 PM

[QUOTE=breeze;733944]especialy with the little kids there.. it teaches bree and arch how to act and be calm and gentle.. the people there great.. Mount royal is a tourist attraction great for training.[/QUOTE]

They both must like it there with all the people they get to meet.

breeze January 18th, 2009 09:14 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;733948]They both must like it there with all the people they get to meet.[/QUOTE]

they both love the attention,

cause you know I give them no attention and love at home..:rolleyes::laughing:

[SIZE="1"]pssst I also don't feed them :laughing::laughing:[/SIZE]

angeldogs January 18th, 2009 09:24 PM

[QUOTE=breeze;733950]they both love the attention,

cause you know I give them no attention and love at home..:rolleyes::laughing:

[SIZE="1"]pssst I also don't feed them :laughing::laughing:[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Poor babies no attention from mom.:laughing:come and see me.i will give you enough for a life time.

So they know how to feed themselfs.aren't you lucky,if they get the midnight munchies they can get them theirselves and let you sleep.:thumbs up:laughing:

breeze January 18th, 2009 09:26 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;733956]Poor babies no attention from mom.:laughing:come and see me.i will give you enough for a life time.

So they know how to feed themselfs.aren't you lucky,if they get the midnight munchies they can get them theirselves and let you sleep.:thumbs up:laughing:[/QUOTE]

if they did [I][B]that[/B][/I] I would love to get a video of it :thumbs up:thumbs up hummmmmm maybe a new trick to learn:laughing::laughing:

angeldogs January 18th, 2009 09:32 PM

[QUOTE=breeze;733957]if they did [I][B]that[/B][/I] I would love to get a video of it :thumbs up:thumbs up hummmmmm maybe a new trick to learn:laughing::laughing:[/QUOTE]

:laughing::laughing:make the video with step by step instructions for the rest of us.

breeze January 18th, 2009 09:37 PM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;733964]:laughing::laughing:make the video with step by step instructions for the rest of us.[/QUOTE]

might take a while to teach though.. but will try :thumbs up:laughing:

angeldogs January 18th, 2009 09:39 PM

[QUOTE=breeze;733966]might take a while to teach though.. but will try :thumbs up:laughing:[/QUOTE]
:highfive::thumbs up:laughing:will be waiting.

growler~GateKeeper January 18th, 2009 10:20 PM

Looks like Bree & Archer thoroughly enjoyed themselves :cloud9: