Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Photo challenges on Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   December 2014 pet photo theme - Pets in Red (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=86110)

marko December 2nd, 2014 05:30 AM

December 2014 pet photo theme - Pets in Red

Anyone got any ideas for this month?

Pets in red?
Pets in white....

either of those work or do u have additional suggestions? Thx!

Barkingdog December 2nd, 2014 10:47 AM

I think red would work better , if people have white pets red show up better.

hazelrunpack December 2nd, 2014 10:55 AM

or maybe just pets in festive garb? collars? coats? booties (yes, that was a collective gasp of dismay from the pack--they hatez booties! :laughing:)

i think we have some colorful bandanas hanging around the house...

Barkingdog December 2nd, 2014 02:06 PM

[QUOTE=hazelrunpack;1069427]or maybe just pets in festive garb? collars? coats? booties (yes, that was a collective gasp of dismay from the pack--they hatez booties! :laughing:)

i think we have some colorful bandanas hanging around the house...[/QUOTE]

My dog is no where in sight . I tried putting some booties on him and he said "You gotta be kidding me ,get these off me now !" LOL!

Dee-O-Gee December 3rd, 2014 09:33 PM

My zoo is looking around at the holiday decorations that have started to appear and saying [I]"OH NOoooooo! not again!" :eek:[/I]

But I'm always in for a great photo op. :D

Dee-O-Gee December 10th, 2014 09:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Okay, got to start somewhere.....

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Deck[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]the Halls[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]with boughs[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] of [B][I]Mollie[/I][/B][/COLOR]...[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Fa[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] la[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"] la[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] la[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkGreen"] la[/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"] la[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"] la[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] la[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"] la[/COLOR].....[/SIZE]

[ATTACH]80638[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Tis[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]the season[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] to be[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkGreen"][B] [I]Mollie[/I][/B][/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"]Fa[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"] la[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] la[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkGreen"] la[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] la[/COLOR],[COLOR="DarkGreen"] la[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] la[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkGreen"] la[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] la[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"]

[ATTACH]80639[/ATTACH]

[SIZE="4"]They really do look jolly though don't they? :D :D[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE]

hazelrunpack December 11th, 2014 03:57 PM

:lovestruck: :flirt:

Dog Dancer December 11th, 2014 04:18 PM

They are so cute, but not sure their expressions say Jolly to me - more like "seriously mom??" lol

Barkingdog December 11th, 2014 04:20 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;1069529]They are so cute, but not sure their expressions say Jolly to me - more like "seriously mom??" lol[/QUOTE]

LOL! I was thinking that too , I get the same look when my put my dog coat on. It's cute.

marko December 12th, 2014 01:24 PM

Nice ones D-oG!

Gonna dress up the brats this weekend. :cat::cat: :laughing:

marko December 13th, 2014 02:20 PM

Twiggy in Red

1 Attachment(s)
She wasn't thrilled about her red hat this time around.... :cat: :laughing:

lindapalm December 13th, 2014 02:34 PM

Don't think I've ever seen a better picture of a PO cat than that. I bet it took al lot of treats to get on her good side again.

hazelrunpack December 13th, 2014 05:32 PM

:laughing: She looks like a grumpy granny...but oh sooooo cute!! :lovestruck:

Barkingdog December 13th, 2014 06:16 PM

[QUOTE=marko;1069539]She wasn't thrilled about her red hat this time around.... :cat: :laughing:[/QUOTE]

marko you better sleep with one eye open from now on ! :laughing:

marko December 14th, 2014 09:41 AM

thanks everyone - they make the BEST pi$$ed off faces :laughing: :laughing: