Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Thank you - Heros big and small (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   14+, 14+, 14+..... (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=62479)

onster April 30th, 2009 07:11 PM

14+, 14+, 14+.....

At this rate were gonna have to ask marko to open up a new subforum just for you!

I'm just astounded by your generosity, not to mention your incredible talent.
I’ve always said how much I loved your work and how beautiful all your pieces are but to see one of your masterpieces first hand is something else. Pictures truly don’t do them justice.

Guys & gals 14+ struck again! This time with the most amazing wood burning of little bunduk's face :lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9:.

Honestly it's so good that I keep reaching out to run my fingers against it, almost expecting to feel fur.

I havent attached a picture yet (or taken one) because I think I need the light of day to go anywhere near hopefully showing you a fraction of its gorgeousness.

Did I mention I love it? Also, thank you, shukran, merci, gracias *1000000

I'lll cherish it forever :lovestruck:

Btw, my whole family adored it as well. My dad especially was enthralled (and he only tolerates cats!).

14+kitties April 30th, 2009 07:16 PM

Awww Onster, I am so glad you like it. :o :cry: Tell your family thank you for me please.

onster April 30th, 2009 07:25 PM

lol I have to say once again that I think the world has gone topsy turvy :crazy:

Thank my family??? My family can't find the words to thank you!! Theres nothing to thank them for, they are just being honest in their appreciation of your work and kindness.

My mom said I should invite you to Egypt :D So, whaddya say???

Love4himies April 30th, 2009 07:25 PM

Awww, 14+, you are so kind.

I can't wait to see the pics.

onster April 30th, 2009 07:30 PM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;775010]Awww, 14+, you are so kind.
[COLOR="Red"]She is indeedy[/COLOR]
I can't wait to see the pics.[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"]I cant wait to show you guys!!

[/COLOR]

Winston April 30th, 2009 07:32 PM

What are ya waiting for? the suspense is killing me!

14+ what can I say MF....you done it again! :thumbs up

onster April 30th, 2009 07:33 PM

Teaser

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a teaser:

She used this photo . [SIZE="1"]Right 14+?
[/SIZE] Not that I have any doubt because its sooo much like it its ridiculous but...I am the bunduk picture posting queen! lol.

[ATTACH]51376[/ATTACH]

Winston April 30th, 2009 07:36 PM

Your killinnnnnng meeeeeee!

14+kitties April 30th, 2009 07:46 PM

[QUOTE=onster;775009]lol I have to say once again that I think the world has gone topsy turvy :crazy:

Thank my family??? My family can't find the words to thank you!! Theres nothing to thank them for, they are just being honest in their appreciation of your work and kindness.

My mom said I should invite you to Egypt :D So, whaddya say???[/QUOTE]

:eek: Egypt! Wonderful!!! But I have to wait for around 20 years. I am not going anywhere right now. I don't know anyone I would trust to look after my kitties. :o Nobody spoils them like Momma, right?

[QUOTE=onster;775017]Here's a teaser:

She used this photo . [SIZE="1"]Right 14+?
[/SIZE] Not that I have any doubt because its sooo much like it its ridiculous but...I am the bunduk picture posting queen! lol.

[ATTACH]51376[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

That would be the one! :thumbs up

onster April 30th, 2009 07:47 PM

Okokok hold your horsies :p

lol who am I kidding I dont have the willpower to wait. Ok so Ill post some pics today and some tomorrow too :D

Resizing now...

onster April 30th, 2009 08:07 PM

3 Attachment(s)
That would be perfect 14+...I should be done school then :rolleyes: ( I hope to God I will be done then!!!!) and I can show you the sights :D

I hear you bout leaving the kitties. I had a hard enough time with two....and I lost track of how many youve got now!

Anyway, without further adu

Picture doesn't do it justice, even more so because of the poor light. I had to to take a pic at an angle so that the flash wouldnt reflect off the glossy surface.
[ATTACH]51380[/ATTACH]

Bunduk likes it :D:lovestruck: Sorry the actual art work is cropped weird in these two :sad::sad: but I had to hold it up to get it next to bunduk and holding it up couldnt stand far back enough.
[ATTACH]51381[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]51382[/ATTACH]

I'll take better pics tomorrow, promise. Seriously tho, even with my craptacular photography....isn't 14+ just amazing?:lovestruck::cloud9:

Winston April 30th, 2009 08:13 PM

Onster that is fantastic! 14+ what a job!

The eyes are spectacular! Bunduk looks so proud! Thanks for posting Onster I just couldnt wait til tomorrow! :thumbs up

Oh I almost forget to ask if 14+ cant go to Egypt for another 20 years could I go in her place? I only have 2 kitties which I am sure I could leave with her and enjoy a nice little vacation :D:laughing:

hazelrunpack April 30th, 2009 09:06 PM

It's beautiful!!! :cloud9: 14+ you do such beautiful work!!!!!

I can see it's got the Bunduk Seal of Approval, too, onster! :D Those pics with the nominator are so cute!

14+kitties April 30th, 2009 09:12 PM

Thanks ladies. I have had some pretty spectacular subjects to work with! :cloud9:

breeze May 1st, 2009 10:36 AM

beautiful work 14+ :)

Jim Hall May 1st, 2009 11:05 AM

so nice i didnt realise it tillnow but bun and manda have the same kind of face in size and shape and the samekind offur and markings

growler~GateKeeper May 2nd, 2009 02:03 AM

Aw :cloud9: pics w/Bunduk & his portrait are so cute :D

14+ Another wonderful piece of art :thumbs up

rainbow May 2nd, 2009 02:21 AM

[B]14+,[/B] your talent never ceases to amaze me .....another beautiful job. :cloud9: :thumbs up

And the pics of Bunduk showing it off are just too cute, :lovestruck:

chico2 May 2nd, 2009 08:17 AM

14+you are just simply amazing,did I say that before:laughing:lovestruck:

ancientgirl May 2nd, 2009 08:51 AM

Another masterpiece! Wow, you are amazing 14+!

onster May 2nd, 2009 01:23 PM

3 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Jim Hall;775236]so nice i didnt realise it tillnow but bun and manda have the same kind of face in size and shape and the samekind offur and markings[/QUOTE]

Ure gonna have to post some more pics of Amanda for me to compare:D

I'm a day late but Im resizing pics now...

I was trying to find a place to put it so here are pics of 14+'s work around my house :lovestruck::lovestruck:

[ATTACH]51435[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51436[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]51437[/ATTACH]

onster May 2nd, 2009 01:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
close up

[attach]51438[/attach]

[attach]51439[/attach]

krdahmer May 2nd, 2009 04:05 PM

Wow it came out awesome!!!:thumbs up I looooove the pic where he's peeking out from behind it... that is too cute!:lovestruck:

Magicwildwolf69 May 2nd, 2009 06:34 PM

omg now i want one lol wonder what my little stormy would look like on one of those.

but wow 14+ you are amazing and so kind hearted. The world could do better if we had more people like you amoung us. :)

Luvmypitgirls May 2nd, 2009 09:44 PM

[B]14+[/B], once again amazing job, what a stunning piece of art!

Dee-O-Gee May 2nd, 2009 10:03 PM

You are so lucky to have an original piece of art Onster.

14+--another fine project completed :thumbs up

14+kitties May 3rd, 2009 06:58 AM

Thanks everyone. :thumbs up Hoping to have a website set up soon with these but it will depend on time.
As I said before, I have some wonderful subjects to work with!

Dog Dancer May 7th, 2009 10:45 AM

Wow 14+ that is amazing. Good pics too Onster. Bunduk peeking from behind is too cute. Can't wait for your website. I think hubby would love if I commissioned a pic of the dogs for him.

14+kitties May 7th, 2009 09:48 PM

[QUOTE=Dog Dancer;777431]Wow 14+ that is amazing. Good pics too Onster. Bunduk peeking from behind is too cute. Can't wait for your website. I think hubby would love if I commissioned a pic of the dogs for him.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dog Dancer. You can PM me any time. I am sure we can come up with something. :thumbsup
I wouldn't be able to do these pics if I didn't have such great furries to work with. ;)