Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Pet photography - Pet pictures (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Pinky and Ollie (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=50553)

badger March 16th, 2008 08:17 PM

Pinky and Ollie

1 Attachment(s)
Good buddies, brought even closer by a heating pad!

onster March 16th, 2008 08:19 PM

wow! pinky has come a long way since I first saw his pic badger :goodvibes: ...did u adopt him?

what a cute picture :lovestruck:

pbpatti March 16th, 2008 08:36 PM

cute pic, pinky absolutly matches her name:D

Frenchy March 16th, 2008 08:37 PM

So Pinky hasn't been adopted yet :sad:

They seem very cozy together :cloud9:

badger March 16th, 2008 08:38 PM

[HTML]...did u adopt him?[/HTML]

Not exactly :laughing: he's just still here. These two would [I]love[/I] to be adopted together, their energy is similar even though Ollie is much younger. It kills me to remember how undersized Pinky was when I found him, just a little shadow, hanging on. He had a brother, who I was not able to get my hands on, alas.

ancientgirl March 16th, 2008 08:41 PM

They're so beautiful. Pinky is so pink! :lovestruck:

onster March 16th, 2008 08:43 PM

awww..i would love to adopt them badger...if only i didnt have asthma :sad: i struggle somedays with only 2 as it is....

:offtopic:before i moved to canada i had this little breeds of cats book and the one i always loved and wanted was apparently a canadian breed, with pinkish fur (at least in the picture)...does anyone know this breed?

KimandAutumn March 16th, 2008 09:14 PM

they look so cute together. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper March 16th, 2008 10:23 PM

[B]Badger[/B] Pinky & Ollie are so cute together :lovestruck: :cloud9:

Now we need more pics of the rest of them too :D

[QUOTE=onster;564281]:offtopic:before i moved to canada i had this little breeds of cats book and the one i always loved and wanted was apparently a canadian breed, with pinkish fur (at least in the picture)...does anyone know this breed?[/QUOTE]

[B]Onster[/B] do you mean the Sphynx? [url]http://www.cfainc.org/breeds/profiles/sphynx.html[/url] CyberKitten has 2 you can search for her pics to get a closer look :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack March 16th, 2008 10:56 PM

They do look very comfortable in each other's company, badger. :cloud9: I hope they [I]can[/I] find a home together! :fingerscr

loopoo March 17th, 2008 12:11 PM

they look adorable together :lovestruck:

danaekitty March 17th, 2008 12:52 PM

Badger - where are you? My sister and her bf are looking to adopt two adult cats that have been together awhile and get along.

danaekitty March 17th, 2008 01:01 PM

Never mind, I see that you are in Montreal - too bad, your kitties would be so loved! Maybe I'll start a new thread for this, it just occurred to me that this would be a great place to look - she's been hunting kijiji for weeks now and not finding anything appropriate.

rainbow March 18th, 2008 01:14 AM

Pinky is looking sooo good now thanks to you, Badger. :angel:

I hope him and Ollie can get adopted together too. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

14+kitties March 18th, 2008 07:44 AM

Badger, you do such a marvelous job with all of these very fortunate babies. They are so very very lucky to have you. :angel: These two look wonderful!! I pray they get adopted soon :fingerscr: but until they do they are very safe with you.

chico2 March 18th, 2008 07:54 AM

Badger,they look wonderful:lovestruck:
I cannot say enough about :angel2:like you and others,doing what you are doing.
Cats that have bonded should always be adopted together,I think their closeness is comforting to them going to a new home.
I know you need to get them adopted,but for now they could not be in a better place.
:pray:there is a kind soul to adopt them both.

Frenchy March 18th, 2008 11:38 AM

[QUOTE=danaekitty;564544] she's been hunting kijiji for weeks now and not finding anything appropriate.[/QUOTE]

:offtopic: :sorry: please tell your sister to stop looking at kijiji (where a lot of BYB and millers advertise) and instead , search on [url]www.petfinder.com[/url] :thumbs up