Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca

Pet forum for dogs cats and humans - Pets.ca (http://www.pets.ca/forum/index.php)
-   Rescue (Adopt) a dog - listings (http://www.pets.ca/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   **** Need help ASAP , Kitchener area **** (http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=53665)

Frenchy June 23rd, 2008 09:24 PM

**** Need help ASAP , Kitchener area ****

Someone has brought to my attention : female blue brindle Mastiff , about 2 years old , and her 10 puppies (2-3 weeks old) are in desperate need of a foster family / rescue that would take them ASAP. Or else the owners will dump them all at the spca. :sad:

pm me if you know anyone that could help :pray:

rainbow June 24th, 2008 03:56 AM

Bumping up. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Love4himies June 24th, 2008 05:58 AM

Jagsdad, do you know anybody that can help??

angeldogs June 24th, 2008 06:57 AM

[QUOTE=Love4himies;612077]Jagsdad, do you know anybody that can help??[/QUOTE]

It' me and my insturctor trying to find them a foster home and our wonderfull
Frenchy the :angel:posted this for us.and has help by getting the word out.

Love4himies June 24th, 2008 07:00 AM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;612100]It' me and my insturctor trying to find them a foster home and our wonderfull
Frenchy the :angel:posted this for us.and has help by getting the word out.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I was hoping you would know of somebody :sad:.

angeldogs June 24th, 2008 07:07 AM

I wish i did.my instructor got the call lastnight as she does rescue.and she is at her limit with a couple of rescues and boot camps.and me not working i'm helping out with this.

Frenchy June 24th, 2008 08:11 AM

Hoping to get good news today. The way it works is , I send this message to many rescue people , they send it to other rescue people .... :goodvibes:

angeldogs June 24th, 2008 10:18 AM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;612126]Hoping to get good news today. The way it works is , I send this message to many rescue people , they send it to other rescue people .... :goodvibes:[/QUOTE]

I'am hoping for good news too.
I can't Thank you enough for your help:grouphug:

Frenchy June 24th, 2008 11:28 AM

angeldogs , check your e-mails and be prepared to be a busy boy today :laughing:

Things are looking very very good :thumbs up

angeldogs June 24th, 2008 01:28 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;612193]angeldogs , check your e-mails and be prepared to be a busy boy today :laughing:

Things are looking very very good :thumbs up[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks.i'm up at moms dog sitting so i will see if i can check my email from here.

rainbow June 24th, 2008 01:29 PM

WOO HOO.......more good news this morning. :thumbs up

:fingerscr :goodvibes: for a foster family :fingerscr :goodvibes:

happycats June 24th, 2008 01:32 PM

WOO HOO Frenchy to the rescue!!! :goodvibes:

angeldogs June 24th, 2008 02:10 PM

I have recieved 3 emails.still waiting on some more info and a pic or pics we were to receive this morning.will keep updates coming as they come in.

rainbow June 24th, 2008 03:28 PM

Good luck :fingerscr :goodvibes: :fingerscr :goodvibes:

onster June 24th, 2008 08:11 PM

I live in KW but of course as Im travelling I cant foster, I would if i were staying tho :sad:

I do hope theyve found a home/foster home by now :fingerscr:goodvibes:

I just sent out an email with this info to a few dog loving family friends

angeldogs June 24th, 2008 10:22 PM

[QUOTE=onster;612446]I live in KW but of course as Im travelling I cant foster, I would if i were staying tho :sad:

I do hope theyve found a home/foster home by now :fingerscr:goodvibes:

I just sent out an email with this info to a few dog loving family friends[/QUOTE]

Thanks onster.no forster home yet.One of the contact that Frenchy e:mail have contacted me and said they are sure they can help.

I have some info i just got.still waiting for a pic.
Both parents are Neapolitan Mastiffs.the mother is 1 1/2 years old and this is her first litter.the pups are 1 1/2 weeks old.3 just started to open their eyes

rainbow June 25th, 2008 01:51 PM

Any good news updates? :fingerscr :goodvibes:

angeldogs June 25th, 2008 02:28 PM

[QUOTE=rainbow;612777]Any good news updates? :fingerscr :goodvibes:[/QUOTE]

No the only update is what i posted.I got the info from a friend who is helping out.as it is a bad situation all around for the kids,both dogs and pups.the male has to be rehomed also.

Lukka'sma June 25th, 2008 06:50 PM

:sad: I hope these dogs get a new home

Frenchy June 25th, 2008 07:39 PM

Did you tell the 2 rescues about the abuse situation ? Maybe they'll move faster :fingerscr

growler~GateKeeper June 25th, 2008 08:43 PM

:goodvibes::goodvibes: & :fingerscr :fingerscr all around

angeldogs June 25th, 2008 11:36 PM

[QUOTE=Frenchy;612870]Did you tell the 2 rescues about the abuse situation ? Maybe they'll move faster :fingerscr[/QUOTE]

I don't know if there is abuse as i wasn't told of any abuse and haven't seen the dogs.

Lukka'sma that's the plan.get them into rescue and into new homes.I told my instructor once the mom and pups are with us they can stay in my basement as it is finished till we get them transported to a rescue.

Thanks Growler.

rainbow June 25th, 2008 11:42 PM

Angeldogs, thanks for everything that you are doing :thumbs up :grouphug: and good luck :fingerscr :goodvibes:.

angeldogs June 26th, 2008 02:06 AM

[QUOTE=rainbow;613083]Angeldogs, thanks for everything that you are doing :thumbs up :grouphug: and good luck :fingerscr :goodvibes:.[/QUOTE]

Thank you rainbow.

Lukka'sma June 26th, 2008 07:44 AM

[QUOTE=angeldogs;613081]I don't know if there is abuse as i wasn't told of any abuse and haven't seen the dogs.

Lukka'sma that's the plan.get them into rescue and into new homes.[B]I told my instructor once the mom and pups are with us they can stay in my basement as it is finished till we get them transported to a rescue.[/B]Thanks Growler.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize you were taking them until a home could be arranged. How wonderful:D

angeldogs June 26th, 2008 09:37 AM

[QUOTE=Lukka'sma;613157]I didn't realize you were taking them until a home could be arranged. How wonderful:D[/QUOTE]

It's one of the plans we have as i have room as we don't really use the basement.

14+kitties June 26th, 2008 12:19 PM

Anything new on the horizon yet?

angeldogs June 26th, 2008 12:22 PM

[QUOTE=14+kitties;613294]Anything new on the horizon yet?[/QUOTE]

Nothing yet.i got a phone# of a close friend that is helping out with all of this.she is at work right know so i will call her this evening and try and get the pic and the rest of the info i need.

Rainy June 26th, 2008 09:04 PM

Well if any rescues in our neck of the woods takes responsibility for them I can foster.:)

angeldogs June 26th, 2008 10:14 PM

[QUOTE=Rainy;613513]Well if any rescues in our neck of the woods takes responsibility for them I can foster.:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks.
One of the 2 rescues i'm in contact with will have a foster home in 5 to 7 days that can take them all.and the foster is near kitchener.